SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:59 pm

Jolena wrote:Maybe it's just me but Does anyone else feel like this process may not work for Peter and he isn't going to find love?  I don't see any of the remaining 6 girls that I see a good fit with. Just saying.  Hope I'm wrong. Are any of the remaining 6 the Pilot? TIA

Time will tell. I like Kelsey from what I know of her but doubt she is F1

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:16 am

smg2587 wrote:

Snipped

Just going to put this guess up on the f4 getting HTDs now with what is out there. I think its going to be Hannah Ann, Madison, Kelsey, and Victoria F. Peter has shock me with some of his choices but knowing what we know and I know we don't know everything that right now looks to be the most realistic f4. But I am all for a surprise. Jmo.

I like your speculations of f4. I think Hannah Ann, Madison and Victoria F all look the same! Slim brunettes.

Do we know how old Kelsey is?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rosi Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:03 am

Jolena wrote:Maybe it's just me but Does anyone else feel like this process may not work for Peter and he isn't going to find love?  I don't see any of the remaining 6 girls that I see a good fit with. Just saying.  Hope I'm wrong. Are any of the remaining 6 the Pilot? TIA
the pilot girl did not make the season in the end

rosi

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:10 pm

sdmom wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Snipped

Just going to put this guess up on the f4 getting HTDs now with what is out there. I think its going to be Hannah Ann, Madison, Kelsey, and Victoria F. Peter has shock me with some of his choices but knowing what we know and I know we don't know everything that right now looks to be the most realistic f4. But I am all for a surprise. Jmo.

I like your speculations of f4. I think Hannah Ann, Madison and Victoria F all look the same! Slim brunettes.

Do we know how old Kelsey is?

kelsey is 28 i believe

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:13 pm

i know this is just based on social media/appearance/some short out of context clips, but of the remaining six kelsey and kelley are really the only girls i see possibly having a long future with peter. he seems like a real family man who has a career and is just a normal nice guy, and i really worry he'll be stuck with some 22 year old who wants to be an influencer just because she was prettiest and was interested in a little fling but not marriage. those are the vibes i get from hannah and victoria f.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:49 pm

lionheart318 wrote:i know this is just based on social media/appearance/some short out of context clips, but of the remaining six kelsey and kelley are really the only girls i see possibly having a long future with peter. he seems like a real family man who has a career and is just a normal nice guy, and i really worry he'll be stuck with some 22 year old who wants to be an influencer just because she was prettiest and was interested in a little fling but not marriage. those are the vibes i get from hannah and victoria f.  

I think I read it here somewhere that Madison’s parents married when they were 18? Maybe she would like to settle down early too?

OTOH, I watched the last AU Bach, the lead is a 32-years-old PhD Astro-physicist and picked a 28 years old chemical engineer. How I wish US version would have someone like that! Brawny nerd picked another nerdy hottie! But then I look at the recent history, we do have a 32-years-old attorney picked and married a 37-years-old Dr of Chiropractic, but I don’t know if it’s their personalities, the editing, or the demographics of the viewers, her season has low rating and both have the least IG followers among leads and winners.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
lionheart318 wrote:i know this is just based on social media/appearance/some short out of context clips, but of the remaining six kelsey and kelley are really the only girls i see possibly having a long future with peter. he seems like a real family man who has a career and is just a normal nice guy, and i really worry he'll be stuck with some 22 year old who wants to be an influencer just because she was prettiest and was interested in a little fling but not marriage. those are the vibes i get from hannah and victoria f.  

I think I read it here somewhere that Madison’s parents married when they were 18? Maybe she would like to settle down early too?

OTOH, I watched the last AU Bach, the lead is a 32-years-old PhD Astro-physicist and picked a 28 years old chemical engineer. How I wish US version would have someone like that! Brawny nerd picked another nerdy hottie! But then I look at the recent history, we do have a 32-years-old attorney picked and married a 37-years-old Dr of Chiropractic, but I don’t know if it’s their personalities, the editing, or the demographics of the viewers, her season has low rating and both have the least IG followers among leads and winners.

All Jmo.

i may just be being judgmental, but something about madison just doesn't sit right with me. when the first photos came out of all 33 girls she gave me major villain vibes (at this point it seems she probably isn't actually a villain though) and i still kinda get the same wannabe influencer vibes from her that i get with girls like hannah. of course, in the end i don't know her and we haven't seen any of the episodes and i could be completely wrong, but that was my first impression. kelsey and kelley are the only girls i see as right for peter. maybe natasha too but i haven't seen/heard a lot about her so idk.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:17 pm

lionheart318 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

All Jmo.

i may just be being judgmental, but something about madison just doesn't sit right with me. when the first photos came out of all 33 girls she gave me major villain vibes (at this point it seems she probably isn't actually a villain though) and i still kinda get the same wannabe influencer vibes from her that i get with girls like hannah. of course, in the end i don't know her and we haven't seen any of the episodes and i could be completely wrong, but that was my first impression. kelsey and kelley are the only girls i see as right for peter. maybe natasha too but i haven't seen/heard a lot about her so idk.

Regarding the bolded: I agree with you. More so with Kelley though. Maybe because Peter and Kelley are both professionals?? Maybe just a feeling. I don't know.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
lionheart318 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

All Jmo.

Regarding the bolded: I agree with you. More so with Kelley though. Maybe because Peter and Kelley are both professionals?? Maybe just a feeling. I don't know.

yeah i think that's it. kelley is a professional who clearly came here just for peter since they had a history. to me kelsey seems like a very everywoman kind of girl instead of the typical super made up, social media influencer type they've been casting a lot, and has that sweet midwestern charm, so that's why i also liked her. she also seemed to have chemistry with peter on their date (coming right after that disastrous victoria f. date though).

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:28 pm

That’s quite the boo boo

And Miraflores is a section of Lima, Peru. It’s a great city!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:34 pm

Someone on reddit said that her friend is saw him in a park in lima with 3 girls one of the girls was blonde.

So i guess possible 3 on 1 date with Kelsy?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq