SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:02 am

Credit to RS.

I’m not sure of the order yet, but filming should be starting tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes down because there is some crazy sh*t going on this season. And some women who really have some things in their past that might be coming to light. Buckle up.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rosi Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:09 am

imo he wanted Victoria p and doesn't know who to pick now

rosi

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:48 am

Really hoping he ends up with Kelsey. They seem like they'd just be great together. Also really don't want Hannah to be Bachelorette because 1) That's what it's looking like right now imo and 2) That would be so boring and predictable.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:54 am

bluwavz wrote:Credit to RS.

I’m not sure of the order yet, but filming should be starting tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how this all shakes down because there is some crazy sh*t going on this season. And some women who really have some things in their past that might be coming to light. Buckle up.

This goes to show that every single season is about the contestants & not the lead. Are the “women who really have some things in their past” in the F4? Heck, two of them are only 23! They barely have a past!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:15 am

I dont think he will pick Hannah (Hannah B)

my bet is on Victoria and i stand by it since her first 1-1
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:32 pm

I am curious as to why there was drama between Kelsey and Hannah.  Is it a case of two people simply not getting along or were they part of the pageant drama that RS said dominates the first two episodes? Also, the group date that they were on, it was mentioned that the crowd was encouraged to cheer for Hannah.  Kelsey was upset and brought backstage by production after doing a lot of eye rolling.  Drama between them and they both make F4.  

As far as Victoria, the drama around her and the Chase is interesting to me.  I also think the producers painted her in a negative light by putting her on that date.  Do they generally do that with a F1?  I’m not sure if Peter really likes her or if she is a producer’s pick for the F4.

As far as Bachelorette, would they cast another pageant girl as the lead following Hannah B?  That’s what makes me think Kelsey will not get it being Miss Iowa.

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:47 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:I am curious as to why there was drama between Kelsey and Hannah.  Is it a case of two people simply not getting along or were they part of the pageant drama that RS said dominates the first two episodes? Also, the group date that they were on, it was mentioned that the crowd was encouraged to cheer for Hannah.  Kelsey was upset and brought backstage by production after doing a lot of eye rolling.  Drama between them and they both make F4.  

As far as Victoria, the drama around her and the Chase is interesting to me.  I also think the producers painted her in a negative light by putting her on that date.  Do they generally do that with a F1?  I’m not sure if Peter really likes her or if she is a producer’s pick for the F4.

As far as Bachelorette, would they cast another pageant girl as the lead following Hannah B?  That’s what makes me think Kelsey will not get it being Miss Iowa.

Definitely no pageant drama with Kelsey and Hannah. I'm in the pageant world, and I'd hesitate to even call Hannah a "pageant queen." She never won a title (at least not an important one) and has only competed in Miss Tennessee USA two or three times (anyone can compete, you don't need to have won a title to compete). If she's a pageant queen then Hannah G. was one too (Hannah G. competed against Hannah B. in Miss Alabama USA). She probably has never even met Kelsey, and Kelsey probably didn't really know Alayah or Victoria P. too well either because Kelsey was a titleholder 2-3 years before they were. The pageant drama was 100% between Alayah and Victoria P.

But I do think your point is true about whether they'd cast a second pageant girl in a row for Bachelorette. However, that's assuming Kelsey being a pageant girl will even be a plotline. It was never mentioned for Hannah G. at all, and there have been other pageant girls on The Bachelor where it was not mentioned either (Caroline from Arie's season comes to mind).

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:38 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:I am curious as to why there was drama between Kelsey and Hannah.  Is it a case of two people simply not getting along or were they part of the pageant drama that RS said dominates the first two episodes? Also, the group date that they were on, it was mentioned that the crowd was encouraged to cheer for Hannah.  Kelsey was upset and brought backstage by production after doing a lot of eye rolling.  Drama between them and they both make F4.  

I honestly don't think Kelsey or Hannah's pageant past will be brought up much. Kelsey's might in passing but Hannah's shouldn't really get a mention. There are also pictures of Madison competing in a pageant in 2014 and I don't think that makes her a pageant queen. I think this season the beauty queen drama is between Victoria P and Alayah only. Her not really liking Hannah's antics and the fashion show really isn't stranger to me. Who knows if they got along outside of that one date.

I don't really think Victoria is going to be f1 at this point but we seen drama with f1s with Cassie and Jed (whether that was the intention or not) this past year. So it wouldn't shock me that there is some drama with f1 after this past year but right now I don't see Victoria being f1 but we will see.

Just from what I heard people that know them say about them I think Hannah Ann and Madison are pretty similar in the way they grew up and there personalities. I am sure there are difference between them but they do seem to have quite a number of similarities. So it is interesting to me they both made the f4 and to see where both will place. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:43 pm

lionheart318 wrote:

Definitely no pageant drama with Kelsey and Hannah. I'm in the pageant world, and I'd hesitate to even call Hannah a "pageant queen." She never won a title (at least not an important one) and has only competed in Miss Tennessee USA two or three times (anyone can compete, you don't need to have won a title to compete). If she's a pageant queen then Hannah G. was one too (Hannah G. competed against Hannah B. in Miss Alabama USA). She probably has never even met Kelsey, and Kelsey probably didn't really know Alayah or Victoria P. too well either because Kelsey was a titleholder 2-3 years before they were. The pageant drama was 100% between Alayah and Victoria P.

But I do think your point is true about whether they'd cast a second pageant girl in a row for Bachelorette. However, that's assuming Kelsey being a pageant girl will even be a plotline. It was never mentioned for Hannah G. at all, and there have been other pageant girls on The Bachelor where it was not mentioned either (Caroline from Arie's season comes to mind).

Thanks for this information! I am hoping it isn’t a storyline with Kelsey. It sounds like a case of her and Hannah just not getting along. Maybe jealousy over the FIR going to Hannah or something along those lines.

It seems more girls follow Victoria P than Alayah right now. It’ll be interesting to see their storyline play out.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:55 pm

lionheart318 wrote:Really hoping he ends up with Kelsey. They seem like they'd just be great together. Also really don't want Hannah to be Bachelorette because 1) That's what it's looking like right now imo and 2) That would be so boring and predictable.

Same! I liked their chemistry in the pics of their 1-1 date we got to see as well.

Maybe she will be like-able once we start watching, but Hannah just isn’t doing it for me either. Maybe she will change my mind but same about her becoming The Bachelorette. 👎🏼

JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Don't know if this was ever shared, but a video Kelsey did for Miss USA back when she was representing Iowa in 2017, which will shed some light on her hometown. She has a twin sister and a little sister, and all three daughters were raised by a single mother. She seems to have a lot of appreciation and love for her mother.

There are videos up for Alayah and Victoria P. too from Miss USA 2019, but they're already out of the running so eh.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:46 pm

Do we know anything about Madison - she seems to be flying above the radar - no?

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq