SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:54 pm

smg2587 wrote:
heart wrote:Anyone think someone will shout the news to Peter at the public date? That would be insane. And then just leaves her at Virginia Beach and takes the other 3 to Australia. Ugh, poor Peter.
We still don't really know what this public date actually is so who knows if they will interact with the crowd. Also from what I can tell a lot of public dates have people screaming I so I am not sure if Peter is even going to hear someone shouting out what to him will be random facts about Victoria to him over people just shouting out his name. Also why would he believe someone yelling these things to him. He got no clue who those people are and they are getting this info third hand so its not like they can just shout "Reality Steve said this about Victoria so you have to believe it." I believe RS in this case because he seems to really done his homework but what is going to make Peter believe it. Peter who had an ex come out with stories of him and has had random stories about himself come out on reddit and people believe them whether they are true or not. Like some said something like this may get him to feel closer to her especially if it isn't told right. Plus RS had somewhat of a hater bone for Peter after hearing the story from his ex so I wouldn't be surprise if he hears a random fan claim that this story is from RS he just dismiss it. Also just a guess here but even if he decides to let her go after hearing this story I see the producer bring her to the next RC or heck even Australia to be able to "explain herself." Because that to them equals more drama than him just leaving her in Virginia. All jmo.

It's not like you have to yell out Steve's name. I'm sure Peter knows who that is anyway since Steve probably contacted his parents during Hannah's season. If someone shouted "Victoria sleeps with married men" I would take a second to soak that in and figure out what to do from there. At this point, who knows how many people going to the date today knows about Victoria and will join in on the shouting. I don't know, just a thought. Someone on reddit said they're setting up for the date.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:34 pm

Looking at Instagram it those appear to be another concert date. I see instruments being set up. Bachelornationspoiler has a picture from someone that says they saw Hunter Hayes at the location. So looks like he could be singing, probably going to be "Wanted," I love that song. Haven't heard his new stuff so I am not sure if it is appropriate for the show.

Edit to say his latest single One Good Reason is also show appropriate.

Edit to say Hunter seems to be singing I Want Crazy in rehersal  laugh out loud I thought that could be a possibility but kept it in.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:46 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:57 pm

If TPTB did get someone to come confront her, there's no way she's making it past F4 IMO. He might not even meet her parents and just end it then and there. It doesn't surprise me they're turning it into a storyline as back-to-back seasons with a broken engagement before the finale even airs, due to the lead discovering a huge secret about their F1, would be a terrible look for ABC. This way they capture all that drama on camera instead of having to wait for WTA/ATFR to address it.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Going by all.things.bachelor and bachelornation.scoop Instagram stories from the waiting audience they seem to be far way from where Hunter is practicing singing. Which means they are going to be far away from where Peter and Victoria probably dance. Totally different set up than what they usually go for on these concert dates. Going to guess if they do have someone waiting to confront Victoria it be right there in front of everyone seeing how the set up is. 

https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/
https://www.instagram.com/all.things.bachelor/

Also I think if he does decide to let her go in Virginia it would be after meeting her parents when they have a sit down after meeting her parents. We don't know what his relationship is with her yet and he did keep her after that Chase stuff so I am not sure he will dump her after hearing this like most think. He didn't really have a negative reaction to the Jed stuff coming out so I don't really knowhow much this would affect him. Heck she could be f4 all along. I will just wait for the videos. All jmho.

Edit to add. Bachelornation.scoop in her last story someone told her the show said no photos or video for todays date. Good luck with that considering the way it is set up (no way to police it looking at how the crowd is). Also hearing that makes me think something is definitely going to go down right there.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I hate that they are wasting Hunter Hayes on Victoria (IMO). Does anyone know of any history why Lauren B's mom would be there/be the one to warn Peter? Its all so very odd.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:22 pm

Somehow this is not giving me good vibes. Not just for Peter and his relationship with Victoria, but in terms of the whole season. If they are messing with things this much...seriously bringing Lauren's mom???...it can't turn out well IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Yeah this season already is heavy with producer driven drama. It doesn't make me feel that well about where the season is going. Also I am not sure bring in Lauren B's mom is going to warn Peter about Victoria is going to really cause to much mayhem. If I am remembering right she wasn't the best on camera either. It sounds like Lauren is a friend of one of the wives but does bring in her mom really help with the warning? The first women probably would have been better from a drama stand point. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:04 pm

Someone on reddit said they where there and the confrontation didn't happen in front of the audience or beforehand. Said Peter and Victoria looked cute and smitten. I saw one video where it looked like Victoria was crying and Peter said something about taking care of her. I think she was crying because she saw her dog though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq