SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:14 pm

She wasn't miced up? This all sounds so weird. 

I know RS isn't good at predicting the future but I am thinking the same thing as him. After seeing she got an early second 1on1 I didn't think he was his favorite for f1 but had a feeling Victoria to him was what Calia was to Ben H. I always felt like he wanted her in fs. Also I can see the favorite for bachelorette get eliminated before Victoria just so fans are in an up roar. I may be wrong but that's how I felt for a while. All jmo.

Edit to add the link to a video I mention yesterday. Its one Victoria crying and I think they are talking to some of her friends that attended and Peter say "It taking care of her, for sure."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NP2nHH3DP/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:55 pm

I will have to watch that video once I get home @smg2587 so you think it was taken after Peter was confronted?

As for the ex stopping Peter to chat I love it! I think it may be the most real moment as she wasn't coached by TPTB and she got to say what she wanted. Peter could probably tell it was odd as there were no cameras ready (if he was paying attention). It will be interesting how it plays out on TV. But I think this may have been better than the other two. Interesting though that they asked her to be there but then never talked to her before or after. All IMO.

I just hope he is thinking with his right head at the next rose ceremony. Or even better yet told her last night not even to show up to it but that is just wishful thinking, but would make for great TV.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:04 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I will have to watch that video once I get home @smg2587 so you think it was taken after Peter was confronted?

As for the ex stopping Peter to chat I love it!  I think it may be the most real moment as she wasn't coached by TPTB and she got to say what she wanted. Peter could probably tell it was odd as there were no cameras ready (if he was paying attention).  It will be interesting how it plays out on TV.  But I think this may have been better than the other two.  Interesting though that they asked her to be there but then never talked to her before or after.  All IMO.  

I just hope he is thinking with his right head at the next rose ceremony.  Or even better yet told her last night not even to show up to it but that is just wishful thinking, but would make for great TV.
I think this was before Peter talked to his ex.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:50 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:08 pm

Victoria talking about her "boyfriend"
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NdmrjHx22/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:13 pm

Frankly the whole situation with VF really sucks... for Peter to be used by TPTB from the get go with this known home wrecker, that’s next level. They leave him to get attached to her emotionally, while she weaves her manipulative seduction on him for weeks. Then to push for a great dramatic twist, call in people who could warn him at the HTD ... BUT they DONT even use them...it’s almost like they were flooded with informers and they had no choice but to tell them to show up, to save face, but when it came to filming and REALLY warning Peter...they back out and only because Merissa went directly to Peter, un mic-Ed, unprepared, did they start filming...so abject...I do hope that Peter takes his friends words seriously and wakes up to the immense manipulation he is thrown into. He can remember Jed’s situation and maybe get the epiphany he needs...
that’s his ‘ jump the fence’ moment right there...
I was not going to watch this train wreck, but can’t help feeling really bad for Peter...TPTB continues to top themselves in the emotional abuse department
no no :headbanging
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:40 pm

And, everyone thought Peter would have a boring season...   rofl

I would hope that he would process what he has learned about her and eliminate her, but I have a feeling that he won't.  Peter seems to be the type to fall for girls very quickly.  Since he kept her after the concert date in Ohio and she had another 1-on-1 relatively quickly, he is very attracted to her. I'm sure this info was a shock to him but since he only heard it from one person, I have a feeling she will convince him that she is no longer that person or give him stories that it wasn't her fault.... when they are in the fantasy suite.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:50 pm

@HavaDrPepper Not me! And I love that he has proven every step of the way he isn't as dull as people think. I love that he sent all the "expected front runners" home early. I can't wait for this season for many reasons. This weeks drama is just a small bit of it that I hope they pass by quickly as she doesn't deserve too much air time. All IMO.

I can definitely see her making FDs sadly but I REALLY hope she doesn't.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:07 pm

@Hawaii Girl thanks for bringing this cringe post...
to Fleiss : STFU Yeah! Thanks to YOUR twisted mind F$&*manipulation of everyone in the show for ‘ dramatic ‘ effect! Great legacy indeed... hissyfit
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:

Only way IMO is if he sent her packing last night which I doubt happened.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@HavaDrPepper Not me!  And I love that he has proven every step of the way he isn't as dull as people think. I love that he sent all the "expected front runners" home early.  I can't wait for this season for many reasons.  This weeks drama is just a small bit of it that I hope they pass by quickly as she doesn't deserve too much air time.  All IMO.

I can definitely see her making FDs sadly but I REALLY hope she doesn't.
I thought that Peter would be the one making all the drama. Like I said I think he falls for people very quickly and I figured he would fall for quite a few of the girls and have a horrible time letting people go. I wouldn't doubt that he doesn't shed a few tears over some of these girls.

I don't plan on watching but do want to see the Cleveland episode since I live in Ohio.  I may have to turn in for hometowns and watch til the end. We'll see what comes out in the next few weeks with spoilers.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq