SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Thoughts on what this is?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:03 pm

@jojo47 Looks like the F3 rose ceremony to me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Is Mike facetiming someone while it's happening? laugh out loud

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:26 pm

heart wrote:Is Mike facetiming someone while it's happening? laugh out loud
He doesn't travel to the locations so it must be a producer keeping him updated

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Hmmm, either Peter looking anguished at F3 RC, or Peter getting some Victoria truth bombs dropped on him at MTP IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:43 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
heart wrote:Is Mike facetiming someone while it's happening? laugh out loud
He doesn't travel to the locations so it must be a producer keeping him updated

Yeah, I know that part but he usually gets better quality photos sent to him. Just thought it was funny they were actually facetiming him ha

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:30 pm

barbell wrote:Now the question is who gets the camel ride and who gets the helicopter ride in the 96 degree heat 😁

We were there in February, pretty hot, flies around Uluru but not bad at the hotel. We regret that we didn't ride a camel to Uluru, everyone that did it loved it. They have hot air balloons. My guess is that one will ride a hot air balloon. It would be very cool.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Hmmm, either Peter looking anguished at F3 RC, or Peter getting some Victoria truth bombs dropped on him at MTP IMO
It looks like he's wearing a suit so I'm pretty sure it's from the rose ceremony. Probably giving the recycled My Other Relationships Are Just Stronger™ speech to the Blindsided F3™ laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:46 am

I’m just wondering WHEN this was taken because he seems to be wearing a sports coat, ( but not well fitted, as it turns up in the neck), and it was HOT and humid the last few days in that area. And it’s too light out to be a nighttime RC. The kids are very hazy because of the bush fires that are raging also nearby. These producers really aced it with the locations! :dripdrip
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:48 am

Astrobach wrote:I’m just wondering WHEN this was taken because he seems to be wearing a sports coat, ( but not well fitted, as it turns up in the neck), and it was HOT and humid the last few days in that area. And it’s too light out to be a nighttime RC. The kids are very hazy because of the bush fires that are raging also nearby. These producers really aced it with the locations! :dripdrip
JMO

Didn't they make Blake and Garrett wear similar stuff at Becca's FRC? Aesthetic>comfort for tptb laugh out loud Blake was sweating buckets among those tears...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:12 am

Astrobach wrote:I’m just wondering WHEN this was taken because he seems to be wearing a sports coat, ( but not well fitted, as it turns up in the neck), and it was HOT and humid the last few days in that area. And it’s too light out to be a nighttime RC. The kids are very hazy because of the bush fires that are raging also nearby. These producers really aced it with the locations! :dripdrip
JMO
When Hannah B sent Peter home at F3 the rose ceremony was in the afternoon not at night. I don't know about earlier seasons though.
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq