SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Oh Pete’s cute in a Mayberry kinda way. Good luck to him!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:58 pm

That would be disappointing. If not Mike then when will they have a MOC? I don’t understand why they would think Peter could carry a season over the other 2. no idea Oh, well. It’s actually better for me when the lead isn’t one of my favorites.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:22 pm

albean99 wrote:That would be disappointing. If not Mike then when will they have a MOC? I don’t understand why they would think Peter could carry a season over the other 2. no idea Oh, well. It’s actually better for me when the lead isn’t one of my favorites.

Im waiting for reality steve tbh. But if they in fact select Peter over Mike we are never getting a MOC. Like Mike is actually close to half a million followers on instagram... we have never seen that with a black male contestant.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:12 pm

I think this is the same article as posted upthread but interesting different captions.

https://twitter.com/enews

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:16 pm

albean99 wrote:That would be disappointing. If not Mike then when will they have a MOC? I don’t understand why they would think Peter could carry a season over the other 2. no idea Oh, well. It’s actually better for me when the lead isn’t one of my favorites.

I think Mike was given a shot and then underwhelmed on BIP.  He showed little to no personality on his date of his choice.  I hope the show Peters personality, if so it should be a good season imo.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:41 pm

@albean99 I have learned the hard way that my heart is wounded when my favorite doesn't "win" so it's best for me too to stay aloof and just focus on the sleuthing here. I try this every season, Bach and Bach'ette, but I can never seem to pull it off. I am a failure at staying neutral. dizzy

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:12 am

Doats wrote:

@albean99 I have learned the hard way that my heart is wounded when my favorite doesn't "win" so it's best for me too to stay aloof and just focus on the sleuthing here. I try this every season, Bach and Bach'ette, but I can never seem to pull it off. I am a failure at staying neutral. dizzy

All the three possibilities listed...Pete, Mike, Derek...leave me less than thrilled. Now if Tyler had been in the mix, I would be very perky. As it is, if any of those three are picked, I will be enjoying my time in the unspoiled section.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:29 am

The headline reads "MIGHT NOT. I still say it will be Mike.and the only reason I can think of if it isn't is because 1) he decided he didn't want it or 2) Demi Lovato slid into his DM'S and he's going for it.  giggling And he'll be the 4th contestant to end up with a celeb.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:57 pm

We don’t know how Mike interacts with production behind the scenes. Fans may want him as the next Bachelor production not so much JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:20 pm

The more interviews or recaps Mike appears in, the more hesitant I’ve become about him as next lead. I’m finding it difficult to connect with his sense of humor. He also seems to pause a lot before speaking. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or no idea Granted, Hannah also IMO lacked natural flow before she was Bette so things can change.
Mike was initially my pick by a small margin. I do think a MOC is a positive.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:13 pm

jen689 wrote:We don’t know how Mike interacts with production behind the scenes. Fans may want him as the next Bachelor production not so much JMO

I never thought of that but you could be spot on. Peter has a much larger SM following and I think they have a good story line with him ( Mile high club laugh out loud ) . Mike seems like a really nice guy ,but for me something is missing with him, and I'm not impressed with him in BIP  at all., but I still have a feeling in the end they will go with Mike..  They have been promoting him big time since day 1 and not so much promoting with Peter. IMO they are just using Peter as the competition just because they need another person in the running ( especially since they know Tyler dosen't need or want it) jmo I'll be surprised if it ends up being Peter.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:34 pm

Curious about the seed to mountain fundraiser Pete is a part of. They just picked a winner to go to Uganda with him and his best friend to hand over the check for the money they raised. She’s pregnant and if he’s the bachelor it only leaves him a couple weeks to do this

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq