SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Things marinating in my head:

Have TPTB ever released a potential cast list so early? Not that I can remember.

Peter will have a very diverse cast, but I fully expect him to still pick some blonde who says like a million times.

Another season full of pageant contestants, models and wannabee social media influencers. Who would actually do any work if everyone was a SM influencer?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wandb Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Who is their photographer? How do they take so many beautiful women and make them look ugly? Not one of the cast photos is flattering.

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:06 pm

I wish there was a little more age diversity among the contestants. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:55 pm

TPTB seem to want to stick to this formula. I guess it's working for them?

It's not working for me. I consider(ed) myself as a long-time fan of this show, but the contestants seem to be getting younger, meaner, with less personal insight (emotional intelligence, haha).

When did it become the norm to flat out lie on national TV? To insist "oh, I never said that", when everyone heard you literally say it on camera less than 3 seconds ago?!

It's just unpleasant to watch people being catty and manipulative without any redeeming features. At least have a love story. Or exotic locations again. Something. Anything.

Maybe Peter's season will have good dates? I hope so.

*end rant*

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Sprite wrote:Things marinating in my head:

Have TPTB ever released a potential cast list so early? Not that I can remember.

Peter will have a very diverse cast, but I fully expect him to still pick some blonde who says like a million times.

Another season full of pageant contestants, models and wannabee social media influencers. Who would actually do any work if everyone was a SM influencer?

A) I seem to remember they did this for Hannah as well, and a few men were eliminated before shooting began. It’s partly the attempt to beat RS to the punch and also facilitate their fan base to do the work for them in terms of possible serious dirt or conflict.
B) I am very tired of this trend and baffled that this ‘ crop’ seems to be mostly very young and blinded by the social media attraction.

[quote="wandb"]Who is their photographer? How do they take so many beautiful women and make them look ugly? Not one of the cast photos is flattering.[/quote]

I can’t agree more... they should be fired and replaced... When I think of Tyler C HORRENDOUS head shot... and the way he actually looks on screen...like two different people!

suzq wrote:I wish there was a little more age diversity among the contestants.  JMO.  

And that will increase the chances of immature behavior and bad choices in general in a communal living setting.

Mia_Leoni wrote:TPTB seem to want to stick to this formula. I guess it's working for them?

It's not working for me. I consider(ed) myself as a long-time fan of this show, but the contestants seem to be getting younger, meaner, with less personal insight (emotional intelligence, haha).

When did it become the norm to flat out lie on national TV? To insist "oh, I never said that", when everyone heard you literally say it on camera less than 3 seconds ago?!

It's just unpleasant to watch people being catty and manipulative without any redeeming features. At least have a love story. Or exotic locations again. Something. Anything.

Maybe Peter's season will have good dates? I hope so.

*end rant*

Again, same sentiment here. It’s becoming more like a Bravo housewives catty, superficial setting where ‘drama’ is stirred up to boost ratings and very little room is created for authentic connection. It’s a sad state of affairs that this trend is taking over. What role model is shown to young girls now, where even before they reach 25, they are obsessed with their IG followers and their physical appearances to the point where 80 % of them have fake boobs, lips, cheeks, smiles, etc. are more ‘plastic’ than ever., and crave validation for their looks over their accomplishments or character. It solidify the latent feminine insecurities instead of celebrating uniqueness.
There are plenty of good looking, successful, level headed young women out there, and yet the selection seems to favor the ones that are a specific look and genre.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 pm

@Astrobach Yes, I remember they released Hannah's men early, but maybe because this doesn't start till January, it seems so much earlier since the Bette turn around is much quicker.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:43 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Okay, I'm pretty sure this girl is a contestant

https://www.instagram.com/sarah.coffin/

Bachelornationspoilers started following her a couple of hours ago, and she just posted an Instagram story of what looks like her watching downloaded Netflix on an iPad, on a plane. I have a screenshot of her story and a screenshot of her Instagram feed which I took while she was still public. Then not even 5 minutes after I viewed her story, she went on private. @GuardianAngel am I allowed to post the screenshots since I took them while she was public? 

She definitely seems like a typical contestant - blonde, very pretty (the prettiest girl so far IMO), 24, just graduated the University of Tennessee School of Radiography. I think she grew up in Tennessee as well. If she is a contestant, she's Peter's type to a T, IMO.

As long as you are not following each other that would prove that she was public when you took the screenshot. Post it here, and I'll copy the posts into her own thread.

They always released the contestants for TB the first week in December IIRC. With SM being what it is today, they might as well release them early.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:14 pm

Am I correct in saying Peter is 27yrs old? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Many beautiful girls ! Many 23/24! Many beauty pageants!
I can’t tell them apart though.

But I am always excited for a new season. Let the stalking, I mean, sleuthing begin!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Jolena wrote:Am I correct in saying Peter is 27yrs old? TIA

No, I think he turned 28 in August.  He was born in 1991.

STA: They don't consider the Bachelors age when casting.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:05 pm

Alexis Thind @pilot.alexis just accepted my follower request and went public. So looks like she was cut

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:09 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:Alexis Thind @pilot.alexis just accepted my follower request and went public.  So looks like she was cut

Mine got accepted as well and she seem to accept abut 700 more.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Mia_Leoni
suzq
wandb
Lucas15
TheWrongReasons