SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:15 am

So this is them. All newbies. Thank God. Interviews will be in about 45 minutes and information soon after that.

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 7ad55d10
IG: @cbs_bigbrother

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Forummotion crashed in the middle of my posting of the HG’s pictures and bios. I won’t be able to post the rest until later today. There are 16 new contestants and you can read about them HERE until I can get it posted.

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:42 pm

All HG pics and bio links are up on the first page.

A couple of observations:
Yes, Holly is Luke Pell's one time girlfriend. She was apparently recruited and knows very little about BB.

Tommy and Christie know each other. She is tagged on a pic on his IG and according to Hamsterwatch used to date Tommy's Aunt.

There are a bunch of contestants from NY. Way more than usual.

Holly and one of the other girls (Kathryn, I think) were in the Miss USA system.

Offseason rumors were a duo season with returning Veteran couples. There's already a full cast so I dont expect are returnees. However, with one known twosome who know each other and so many from NY, and two pageant girls it makes you wonder if there is sometime to the duo speculation. Time will tell.

Lastly, a friend of mine captured all the HG interviews from this morning, if anyone is interested and has two hours to kill.

https://youtu.be/cUofyY4-zeI

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Thanks for posting. Interesting cast. Let's hope as likeable as last season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:26 pm

The sixteen little hamsters moved into the house today. Best wishes to them all. May the best rodent win.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:27 pm

This years theme is The Great Outdoors. Here’s Julie's annual house tour. Kinda fugly, IMO

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:19 pm

Okay sooooo, we had an audio leak on the feeds. Not sure if it was intentional or a boo boo. It sounds like Christie is the HOH. Nominations have not happened yet but she asked someone (Tommy?) to let Cliff know that he’d be a pawn and repeat nominee. Possibly an eviction already took place? Also sounds like she wants Kathryn out.

That’s all I got for you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:33 pm

lipsis wrote:This years theme is The Great Outdoors. Here’s Julie's annual house tour. Kinda fugly, IMO

the great outdoors to coincide with the CBS comedy oh wait, that was 3 years ago

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:52 pm

@mruab welcome to the forum! Hope you are enjoying it so far. I'm excited to have more fans in the BB thread.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:42 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:18 am

Happy Premiere Day! Friendly reminder that the two night premiere is tonight and tomorrow at 8pm/7c
Same schedule next week, as well. Then we return to the normal Sun, Wed and Thu schedule.

There's a rumor floating around that David is no longer in the house. He appears to be photoshopped into the cast swim suit photo shoot. Note: thats what they did to Jodi in season 14 when she left on day one. I can't verify the rumor so we will see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:30 pm

Update: we just got another 15 minute sneak peek on the feeds. Everyone was accounted for except David. They also didn’t show us the memory wall, where evicted hg’s are in b/w. We may have another first night boot on our hands.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 21 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
Kashathediva
Linds911
lipsis
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: