SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 1:36 pm

06.18.2019 title changed to Spoiled F2.

Thanks to @bluwavz for the suggestion of a Fan Forum for the spoiled F1 F2! Please follow Fan Forum rules! This is a Fan forum for the spoiled F1 who is Tyler, although that doesn't stop us from sleuthing!

Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content. Any negative posts will be deleted. They will not be moved to the appropriate thread.

Anything negative in this Forum will be deleted.

No negative posts are allowed in ANY Fan Forum.

The conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic will be deleted.

When in a Fan Forum, anywhere in this Forum, under no circumstances can negative opinions be posted with reference to any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to discuss the conversation in the General Discussion thread, or copy a post in the Fan Forum, you must ask the poster for permission. The poster owns the post in Fan Forums.

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.

All Categories that are Fan related have the words Fan Forum in the title.

All Categories that are General Discussion are named General Discussion.

Thank you.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by bluwavz Mon May 20, 2019 1:37 pm

@GuardianAngel Might want to take Tyler's name out of the title. It gives it away he's one of the final guys for unspoiled viewers.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 1:42 pm

@bluwavz thanks, I edited the post. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 12:11 am

Credit to @teamtylerandhannah on IG for the vids: https://www.instagram.com/teamtylerandhannah/

Credit: @🌹Tyler&Hannah🌹

Credit: @🌹Tyler&Hannah🌹
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 21, 2019 12:22 am

These two just make me smile. I am so looking forward to seeing their story progress.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue May 21, 2019 12:25 am

Tyler cutting into Cam's ITM was the best part of the show tonight laugh out loud laugh out loud

"I'm gotta go back to my girl"
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 21, 2019 12:33 am

dee wrote:Tyler cutting into Cam's ITM was the best part of the show tonight laugh out loud laugh out loud  

Yep my favorite line, loved that he straight up marked his territory hehehe

And yeah love about to smack him in the face big time per his show bio....I am hoping that Episode 4 SD in 2 weeks is epic Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 21, 2019 12:55 am

my lordy when this man talks :fanningfan i feel like i am watching a Nicholas Sparks movie .. Loved that i got to see them interact a little tonight and look forward to seeing more Tyler...oh and Hannah together ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue May 21, 2019 11:15 am

dee wrote:Tyler cutting into Cam's ITM was the best part of the show tonight laugh out loud laugh out loud  

I cracked up laughing when he said, "so like this is going to be your thing, show up on group dates you're not invited to".

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue May 21, 2019 11:18 am

LeapofFaith wrote:my lordy when this man talks  :fanningfan i feel like i am watching a Nicholas Sparks movie .. Loved that i got to see them interact a little tonight and look forward to seeing more Tyler...oh and Hannah together ;)

IKR? When Hannah said she liked how he looked her and started blushing giddily, I felt that. That moment was the first time this season I had the "this feels awkward to watch because it feels like I'm watching a real couple but it's so adorable I can't turn away" as opposed to the feeling of cringe I've had for most of her other interactions with guys, particularly Luke.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue May 21, 2019 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 21, 2019 11:36 am

lleyki wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:my lordy when this man talks  :fanningfan i feel like i am watching a Nicholas Sparks movie .. Loved that i got to see them interact a little tonight and look forward to seeing more Tyler...oh and Hannah together ;)

IKR? When Hannah said she liked how he looked her and started blushing giddily, I felt that. That moment was the first time this season I had the "this feels awkward to watch because it feels like I'm watching a real couple but it's so adorable I can't turn away" as opposed to the feeling of cringe I've hard for most of her other interactions with guys, particularly Luke.

I would love to make a gif of her face when she said that to Tyler.

I thought it was kind of cute to see Tyler trying not to be obvious checking Hannah out in her hot pants. At the roller derby GD, after she give Tyler a hug, you can see him trying to check her out, he has his head down, but his eyes are looking. I tried to get a SC of it, but it just goes by too fast.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue May 21, 2019 6:47 pm

“I gotta get back to my girl and “ I’m locked in “
Love it!

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose