SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Diana wrote:Anyone else swoon at Ty's tweet heartbeat laugh out loud
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Screen57

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1136257525450510336?s=19

There is just no way a F2 would be tweeting and talking about the girl that dumped him like this. Similarly, he’s so happy right now. Based on what we’ve seen of Tyler, he is so ALL IN on her, like total chase mode, taking the lead in guiding their relationship. He’s Blake, but if Blake had confidence and lost the insecurities. It’s so attractive to me. I just don’t see *this guy* who looks at this girl like that, and is so all in, coming home and being all “party time/whatever!!” We aren’t talking about Peter K. here who was clearly not into Rachel. If Tyler had been heartbroken, I really think he’d be laying low right now and healing. Just like Blake had to do last summer. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by asim Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:33 pm

Watch Nicolas Sparks, "The Choice", sounds just like Tyler
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:47 pm

I was wondering if Tyler was a frat boy whose main goal was partying and who thought a little too much of himself. His date with Hannah changed all that! What a perfect date - it showed his depth, his character, his goal setting, his caring heart, his integrity, his intelligence and so much more. Tyler knows who he is and is ready to share his life with his true love. Something happened to him the first night he met Hannah. He set out to prove he is her man. No wonder Hannah chose him; she would have been crazy not to choose him. Thank you, TPTB, for showing us the beginning of a very powerful love story!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
dee wrote:Speaking of Nicholas Sparks laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

source: Lauren Zima Twitter

LMAO. Watch out Chris Harrison, Tyler night steal yo girl!!

I just don’t know what the producers are going to do to make us question the sheer magic happening on our screens between Hannah and Tyler? I’m swooning.

What are they gonna do to distract from the OBVIOUS love story we are seeing play out here? Oh, idk. Make her drag the villain to F4, spend like 45 min an episode focusing on that instead. And then do weird things with SHVs and social media to screw with us and drive us crazy. laugh out loud That’s what.

I could be wrong, god I hope I’m not wrong. But I’m just gonna ignore the SHV drama for a while and live blissfully unaware in my little Tyler C. love fest bubble. laugh out loud I think this show is generally pretty dumb. I mean, I watch it every season, but usually passively and kind of as background noise. Why do I do this? Because every once in a great while they have a season that is like lightening in a bottle to me. It’s still early, but watching Hannah and Tyler... it’s lightening. She’s insane if she didn’t pick him. Insane. laugh out loud JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:38 pm

A couple of things that I saw during their date.

1. When he showed up, he was thrown for a loop. When they started talking, he was shaking.
2. When they got to the concert, they were both just giddy. He said, "i am on top of the world right now with you." Swoon!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:36 pm

dee wrote:Speaking of Nicholas Sparks laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

source: Lauren Zima Twitter
Omg  :tissuebox this is only their first date too. I'm going to be a puddle during their proposal. laugh out loud legit tears might happen.

Here for you all to relive like me

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Doggoneit wrote:A couple of things that I saw during their date.

1.  When he showed up, he was thrown for a loop.  When they started talking, he was shaking.  
2.  When they got to the concert, they were both just giddy.  He said, "i am on top of the world right now with you."  Swoon!

Yes I noticed that as well! When he was moving her hair out of her face! I thought wow this guy is either worried she might cancel the date or he has it bad for her already Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:

What are they gonna do to distract from the OBVIOUS love story we are seeing play out here? Oh, idk. Make her drag the villain to F4, spend like 45 min an episode focusing on that instead. And then do weird things with SHVs and social media to screw with us and drive us crazy. laugh out loud That’s what.

I could be wrong, god I hope I’m not wrong. But I’m just gonna ignore the SHV drama for a while and live blissfully unaware in my little Tyler C. love fest bubble. laugh out loud I think this show is generally pretty dumb. I mean, I watch it every season, but usually passively and kind of as background noise. Why do I do this? Because every once in a great while they have a season that is like lightening in a bottle to me. It’s still early, but watching Hannah and Tyler... it’s lightening. She’s insane if she didn’t pick him. Insane. laugh out loud JMO

The bolded!!! Tis the season.

It's been a long time in between for me. I've been waiting since Sean's season. There have been couples I liked in between, but not truly invested until now because I just see that something special...."IT".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:12 pm

@Sprite can I just mention how great it is to see you this excited about a couple?! I always enjoy your articulate posts, but this is fun laugh out loud

You know a couple has the potential to be something special when this many people are excited about them! I honestly wasn’t even going to watch this season. Funny how things change laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Sprite can I just mention how great it is to see you this excited about a couple?! I always enjoy your articulate posts, but this is fun laugh out loud

You know a couple has the potential to be something special when this many people are excited about them! I honestly wasn’t even going to watch this season. Funny how things change laugh out loud

I know. They are melting my black, cynical heart. I am positively giddy!

I liked Hannah last season. She grew on me quickly and I am so happy that she is proving people who doubted her wrong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:22 pm

@Diana tears just at the proposal? laugh out loud I've watched their date 4 times now, and each time I have cried and laughed laugh out loud yep, I'm a wimp! When Tyler is talking to her on the pier and they start with that romantic music, and it's the look on her face when she realizes he's sincere, it just gets to me.

I have watched this show for a long, long time, and of all the dates I have seen, this one tugs at my heart the most. I thought it was perfect.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:22 pm

I think what was special this episode is that we literally witnessed Hannah fall for Tyler. I love that he wasn’t the first impression winner. It wasn’t about the way he looked, that actually made her skeptical. But instead, it was about the way he made her feel. And the fact that he cares enough about how SHE feels, well that makes him even more attractive. I think because they’re both very open and articulate with their feelings, we’ll get to watch something super special. And not to mention that chemistry!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose