SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:16 pm

In honor of their first date, to quote Phoebe Buffay "See he's her lobster!" giggling PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:20 pm

@dee thanks for all the s/caps!! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:27 pm

I listened to Hannah’s interview with Nick. She was talking about her faith and she said something along the lines of how she’s learned it’s all about loving and serving one another. It made me immediately think of Tyler’s favorite bible verse that he has in his twitter bio - through love, serve one another. 

Probably just a coincidence, but I thought it was funny she said that knowing it’s the same thing as Tyler’s bio.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I listened to Hannah’s interview with Nick. She was talking about her faith and she said something along the lines of how she’s learned it’s all about loving and serving one another. It made me immediately think of Tyler’s favorite bible verse that he has in his twitter bio - through love, serve one another. 

Probably just a coincidence, but I thought it was funny she said that knowing it’s the same thing as Tyler’s bio.

OMG what a find! laugh out loud that is no coincidence! i would add that to him being f1 imo ...i remember on Matty J season he said he wanted a girl who could reverse park and his f1 Laura had in her bio "queen of reverse parking" it was hilarious
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:37 am

i hope this works - i really like this video because they add the words to what they say...and i really love listening to Tylers voice ;)

Credit: @brooke
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByWlGzsns_e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected post)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:13 am

I can’t stop watching this FNL /T & H edit (along with their whole date).
I’m amazed that this guy, a seeming mix of all my teen drama crushes, actually exists ... this Pacey Witter-esque guy with Tim Riggins vibes, Nate Archinald-style looks and Dan Humphrey literary/debate intellect ... it’s truly crazy, in a good way Hugesmile
I’m so into this season and couple and I’m really excited to watch it all unfold heartglasses

Source: @BachPartyPod Twitter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:53 am

Ash2214 wrote:I listened to Hannah’s interview with Nick. She was talking about her faith and she said something along the lines of how she’s learned it’s all about loving and serving one another. It made me immediately think of Tyler’s favorite bible verse that he has in his twitter bio - through love, serve one another. 

She also made a toast on one of her press tour interviews post show and she mentioned “cheers for me finding that fierce unconditional love that I’m looking for” she said unconditional love for Tyler’s 1on1.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:56 am

I was watching her interviews yesterday from 2-3 Weeks ago and she was beeming with happisness. Didnt look like someone that ended up alone

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:26 am

https://youtu.be/ZvmM08qIeOg
In this interview at 0.47 mark Hannah talks about a conversation where she wondered if "this is going to work for me ". I think this was her conversation with Tyler on episode 4 when Tyler arrived. This is probably why Lauren Zima transcribed the speech Tyler gave on her Twitter account. Obviously, Lauren Zima knows the ending as she was there at  Greece. This is also probably why she glosses over Tyler's parts on her recaps on roses and rose.

Lauren's tweet for reference.- https://twitter.com/laurenzima/status/1135925128129273856?s=19

At 2.39 minute mark the host asked Hannah an interesting question, what is your biggest pet peeve in your future husband and what's the quality you are looking for in them !!!!

I am thinking this is in regards to episode 4 events too.
https://youtu.be/rpwYSJNRFMI

Last edited by misslurking on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more links)
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 am

This is kind of cute. Someone made a little song using Tyler's words to Hannah when she was upset at the beginning of their date.

source: twitter
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:50 am

^ awww @ Tyler’s response when someone notified him of the song:

Source: @TylerJCameron3 Twitter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:39 am

Dead! laugh out loud they have so many good ones on this ig... but seriously Tyler’s azz is so tight love it

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 8 9ee26b10

https://instagram.com/shesallbach?igshid=1omnug0p2j9cr
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose