SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 3:37 pm

06.18.2019 title changed to Spoiled F1 for Jed.

Thanks to @bluwavz for the suggestion of a Fan Forum for the spoiled F1 F2! Please follow Fan Forum rules! This is a Fan forum for the spoiled F2 who is Jed, although that doesn't stop us from sleuthing!

Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content. Any negative posts will be deleted. They will not be moved to the appropriate thread.

Anything negative in this Forum will be deleted.

No negative posts are allowed in ANY Fan Forum.

The conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic will be deleted.

When in a Fan Forum, anywhere in this Forum, under no circumstances can negative opinions be posted with reference to any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to discuss the conversation in the General Discussion thread, or copy a post in the Fan Forum, you must ask the poster for permission. The poster owns the post in Fan Forums.

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.

All Categories that are Fan related have the words Fan Forum in the title.

All Categories that are General Discussion are named General Discussion.

Thank you.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon May 20, 2019 4:07 pm

1 - Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  151783_4357-400x0
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

1 - Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon May 20, 2019 11:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 21, 2019 2:18 am

I liked him tonight. He does have a calm way about him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 21, 2019 2:35 am

pavalygurl wrote:I liked him tonight.  He does have a calm way about him.
Agreed....came across real genuine & very mature especially at the CP.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 21, 2019 1:22 pm

He seems genuine. I like that. He was very forgiving and gracious about the whole massage scene and I think he will be nothing but classy when she tells him goodbye.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Jed's recent IG story is... seeing hearts Maybe someone who is tech savvy can bring it over. *swoon*
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 22, 2019 2:12 pm

@Mommyof2 These the videos you're referring to?

Sorry the coding is a bit off and there are so many large spaces between videos.
Source: Jed's IG stories
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 22, 2019 7:19 pm

@dee thanks for posting. I tried to fix the spaces but when I look at the post, there aren't any spaces to delete. No worries!

I find him very sweet.

Here is the link to the whole IG.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jedwyatt/?hl=ru

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 22, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 22, 2019 7:31 pm

@dee Yes, thanks for bringing those over! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:36 pm

Gosh, it's quiet in here! Helloooo??? Anyone home? laugh out loud Sounds like Hannah chose Jed. I knew they had a connection. I could just see it. I've been following his IG post show and he seemed pretty happy to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:43 pm

@Mommyof2  Yes, same here! Shouldn't he be moved to F1 status now?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma