SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkMW48gE9c/?igshid=1rkvwvqklk2wb

This video also made me suspect she chose Jed as F1.  It seemed like an impromptu kiss with fans watching.

Oh I did not see it before now! Yes it says something that outside cameras she showed affection. That is a cute moment

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 2622943811 Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 3045963862  Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 2622943811

Sorry that does not look impromptu to me. She is in the middle of talking and then just out of the blue turns to him and gives him a peck. It looks as if someone told/asked them to kiss and she obliged.

Am I in the FAN thread or not?  Rolling Eyes scratch

That is not a negative statement about Jed or the couple. It is simply what I observed...neutral.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkMW48gE9c/?igshid=1rkvwvqklk2wb

This video also made me suspect she chose Jed as F1.  It seemed like an impromptu kiss with fans watching.

Oh I did not see it before now! Yes it says something that outside cameras she showed affection. That is a cute moment

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 2622943811 Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 3045963862  Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 2622943811

Sorry that does not look impromptu to me. She is in the middle of talking and then just out of the blue turns to him and gives him a peck. It looks as if someone told/asked them to kiss and she obliged.

Am I in the FAN thread or not?  Rolling Eyes scratch

That is not a negative statement about Jed or the couple. It is simply what I observed...neutral.
Apparently it was, since it was removed.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:46 am

I am here :swinginglove summer

I am willing to talk about love :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:21 pm

HEA wrote:I am here :swinginglove summer

bestbud! handwave It's awful quiet in here. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:I am here :swinginglove summer

bestbud! handwave   It's awful quiet in here.  laugh out loud
ha ha. but seriously i have a question. can we talk about the hayley situation and the rumors about jed in here but from a jed supporter perspective? that means some negative things about him will be brought up so it may not be appropriate for this fan thread. it would be nice to discuss it among jed supporters without arguing with those who do not care for jed.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : choice of words)

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Sorry, it is best to discuss in his General Discussion thread.

Jed GD thread

It will be difficult to control this thread if we don't follow the Fan forum rules. Other's will not be able to respond, and that's not fair to them either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Bueller...bueller?  Anyone in here?  laugh out loud

I cannot wait to hear what Jed has to say!  You can tell he is just itching to release his side of the story, but TPTB must have a muzzle on his mouth right now.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Bueller...bueller?  Anyone in here?  laugh out loud

I cannot wait to hear what Jed has to say!  You can tell he is just itching to release his side of the story, but TPTB must have a muzzle on his mouth right now.  laugh out loud

I am here and it is truly sad that people are bashing him when he is not able to say his side. I respect for him trying to protect his family.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Holla! bestbud! handwave

I knew he was being silent for a reason and I am happy to see all his friends and people who know him supporting him too!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:33 am

i can’t wait for him to be able to say something. i still think the only reason he’s been told to be quiet for so long is because the topic of hayley gets addressed on the show. it can’t come soon enough.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:59 pm

wow did you guys see the hotel room jed got in greece? if that isn't an f1 room i don't know what is. so there was no chance she was thinking of cutting jed last night. he wouldn't have gotten this room if she had doubts. kind of reminds of how beautiful bryan's room was compared to the rest of rachel's other fantasy suite dates.

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 2nu29ea
edited: to add that this is from the screen caps thread

Last edited by ilovecarbs on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:wow did you guys see the hotel room jed got in greece? if that isn't an f1 room i don't know what is. so there was no chance she was thinking of cutting jed last night. he wouldn't have gotten this room if she had doubts. kind of reminds of how beautiful bryan's room was compared to the rest of rachel's other fantasy suite dates.

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 2nu29ea

Beautiful! Usually the F1 gets the better room. More proof that Jed was F1. Imo. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma