SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:13 pm

awwww, i just realized that if things had worked out with jed, we might have heard the song they recorded on the htd at the after the final rose. what a shame, i liked that song!

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:38 am

ilovecarbs wrote:awwww, i just realized that if things had worked out with jed, we might have heard the song they recorded on the htd at the after the final rose. what a shame, i liked that song!

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:17 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0I84owHnvx/?igshid=1kz6iqecp5tld

Where have we seen this before? laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:14 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:52 am

Jed looks happy in his IG stories again. Good to see! For a while, he was looking rather somber.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:37 pm

I know there has been talk about whether Jed fell in love with Hannah during the show, but I truly believe he did. His face at 0:58 shows me he did.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:49 pm

I agree. I think Jed is in a better place for a couple of days now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0I84owHnvx/?igshid=1kz6iqecp5tld

Where have we seen this before?  laugh out loud.

yes... jed taught her to do that and she said that it was at that moment that she fell in love with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:58 pm

Thank you for joining me! handwave laugh out loud It's so quiet in here! Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:34 pm

@Mommyof2

I know! Because I think Jed is F1 doesn’t mean I particularly like him laugh out loud but I saw him like you F1 from day #1

I am now just curious how he is going to present his case to the jury finale and if Hannah the drama will have him back or not

high five

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:33 pm

It seems like I have always been kinda on the same page as you two from the beginning.

I'm thinking Hannah may take him back. What does she have to loose? They both are receiving so much hate these days. It kinda doesn't matter anymore. They can both take on the haters together.

I personally don't think lying is a good way to start a relationship, but none of this is anyway.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:44 pm

Welcome back to our little group! laugh out loud handwave

I always root for the underdog, the less popular one...might say something about me. giggling Anyway, I have thought of this possibility too. Jed posting about heel clicking makes me think he will ask for another chance to make things right. Will she accept? That remains to be seen. Odd that she was photographed heel clicking too. scratch

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma