SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:58 am

Yes, you need to take that to the F2 thread! laugh out loud

Dahling

Back to top Go down

1 - Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:58 am

Dahling wrote:Yes, you need to take that to the F2 thread! laugh out loud

Must have missed a turn somewhere. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:59 am

Let's keep the fan threads a safe place for fans. Please and thanks.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:01 am

I don't know what really happens, but her leaning back on Jed would make more sense to me. Isn't CH and Colton in Tennessee right now? Why?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:14 am

whit90 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:So, I have a question since we are in a safe place here.  laugh out loud. How many of you think Jed is F1 in Greece?  Just curious.  

handwave

Me three! SHV never lies! hi

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:18 am

Dahling wrote:I don't know what really happens, but her leaning back on Jed would make more sense to me. Isn't CH and Colton in Tennessee right now? Why?

I saw CH was in Memphis, but not sure why.  Didn't know Colton was there though.

Ah, they are there to support St. Jude.  Speaking of St. Jude, they truly are a wonderful organization.  My cousin's son was diagnosed with Burkitts Lymphoma about 6 years ago and they didn't have to pay a single penny during his hospital stay.  He was there for many months having chemo.  He is cancer free at age 16 now!!  1 - Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 1710264613  Sorry, back to the fan thread.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0XVMTInNrF/?igshid=o5q0q457h91u

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:21 am

sdmom wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:So, I have a question since we are in a safe place here.  laugh out loud. How many of you think Jed is F1 in Greece?  Just curious.  

handwave

Me three! SHV never lies! hi

Did they have one earlier in the season? When Jed was spotted at the airport with his guitar? I was just joining the board around then for Hannah's season.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:25 am

Yes. One around 5/30-31: sighting at Nashville airport
One on Father’s Day, both were Mia but posted throwback Father’s Day pictures
RS claimed they met up around CMA June 7/8 but I believe if so, it’s probably a short unsanctioned one

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:39 am

Ok, so earlier this post-season (pre-Haley/People article) I think I noticed Hannah and Jed posting some 'I love you's' on their IG stories. I haven't seen people post anything about it because people weren't paying attention to Jed. Of course things changed, but I do believe there was a moment when they might have been happy. Of course it's hard to tell if it was a 'lie'. I wouldn't really encourage someone to get back together with someone that lied, but I think these are unusual circumstances all around. ~jmo

...and in the end it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks - only Hannah (& possibly Jed)

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:47 am

@Mommyof2 Yes, great organization. We donate through my husband's work.

Memphis is only 3+ hours from Nashville...just saying

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:49 am

sdmom wrote:Yes. One around 5/30-31: sighting at Nashville airport
One on Father’s Day, both were Mia but posted throwback Father’s Day pictures
RS claimed they met up around CMA June 7/8 but I believe if so, it’s probably a short unsanctioned one

Ah, interesting. Was the CMA Fest when he was supposedly grabbing butts? laugh out loud. Anyway, thanks for the info. I knew about the SHV when he was carrying his guitar at the airport, but wasn't aware of the others. So, their last SHV was most likely on June 16th, correct?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:54 am

Dahling wrote:@Mommyof2  Yes, great organization. We donate through my husband's work.

Memphis is only 3+ hours from Nashville...just saying

I am a monthly donor

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma