SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri May 31, 2019 1:51 pm

Tyler is still enjoying being in the Florida yes with his brother. RS really fell for some faulty info in my opinion. I don't see that Tyler is particularly heartbroken if he's not F1, though. It makes more sense to me that she picks Jed now seeing things play out. Tyler will have many women that will want him IMO. I hope that he finds the right one for him.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri May 31, 2019 1:55 pm

suzq wrote:Tyler is still enjoying being in the Florida yes with his brother.  RS really fell for some faulty info in my opinion.  I don't see that Tyler is particularly heartbroken if he's not F1, though.  It makes more sense to me that she picks Jed now seeing things play out.  Tyler will have many women that will want him IMO.  I hope that he finds the right one for him.

Might be me be I am not sure that's from today. It looked like the nba game from last night was playing in the background and the back drop of the tv said nba finals before the commercial not sportscenter or one of their other shows. They do rebroadcast it overnight or it could be a dvr video that they are watching today. I may be wrong here and please correct me if I am.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri May 31, 2019 2:00 pm

It looks light from outside in the room, though. It looked like a report on the NBA Finals to me and not the actual game.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 31, 2019 2:08 pm

The tv was playing first take. A talk show on ESPN this morning. Jed posted an IG story but it was just a repost of Dustin calling him and Dylan the funniest guys in the house.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 31, 2019 2:13 pm

Idk. Tyler’s friend seemed to confirm that the spoiler was correct in a DM that got leaked. The editing IMO is clearly trying to hide Tyler the most out of the F4, while propping up Jed and Peter, and this to me is typical for the F1. Tyler and Hannah kind of resurfaced around the same time after the finale and he pretty quickly liked her first post back. Tyler also followed Hannah’s mom on IG. Her brother Patrick follows Tyler on IG as well and no other guys. There have been other things that point to Tyler as well IMO.

I’m not saying the spoiler is absolutely correct, but there really hasn’t been anything to convince me that it’s wrong either. Jed’s been quiet before on social media, only to find out he’s in his friends IG stories and he simply didn’t post. It’s just something we’ll have to watch.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 31, 2019 2:17 pm

I’m not convinced either way about who won. There are things that could point to both of them but I don’t think the friend really knows anything. It’s possible the guy was also just going off spoilers.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri May 31, 2019 2:21 pm

IMO, Tyler isn’t your typical F1 where he’s absent from SM and that’s why it’s looking a little off. I still think he won and the SHV is coming up to go along with the airing of their first single date together.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 31, 2019 2:32 pm

Abda81864 wrote:IMO, Tyler isn’t your typical F1 where he’s absent from SM and that’s why it’s looking a little off. I still think he won and the SHV is coming up to go along with the airing of their first single date together.
Well it would make sense to me that Hannah & her Final one have a Safe House visit this weekend including Monday night so they could watch episode together, as reassurance to remind him of their love story even though the edit may favor Final 2 guy throughout the season.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 31, 2019 3:25 pm

I’m just kind of in wait and see mode. Most of the SM evidence as detailed by Ash supports RS’s spoiler and Tyler F1. The lack of solid safe house evidence is problematic, no doubt. Jed and Hannah being quiet now is still circumstantial, but still... remains pretty much the only solid Jed clue we have. IMO.

I think just wait and see. I’m definitely not ready to call it either way yet.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 31, 2019 4:27 pm

With jed on instagram and Twitter today I'm hesitant to think that he could be at a shv imo. I really don't think there has been one or one is happening currently. I agree with those who have said Hannah is in LA for media stuff; I recall some leads have had some mid-season magazine photoshoots/interviews released in the past, and I think that could possibly be part of what she is doing there. If nothing concrete happens this weekend then I think all options are possible.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Well Hannah just posted a story with producer Todd Snyder's dog. So she seem to still be in LA.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri May 31, 2019 4:56 pm

Well today is Friday. So a SHV could happen. The F1 maybe just hasn't arrived yet. Aren't SHV typically weekend visits? As in Friday, Saturday, Sunday and maybe Monday?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689