SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:03 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Jed looks like he is wearing the exact same clothes as his ig story of him fishing with his brother? someone should message that girl that took the pic at the airport with him and ask her if jed smelt like fish laugh out loud
Girl laugh out loud....that girl saw him when he landed at Nashville International Airport so before he went fishing Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:11 pm

Idk. It’s suspicious that Jed didn’t post any indication of where he was. These people all post their every move. The fact that he was QUIET while we now know he was out of state and flying somewhere (while Hannah was also silent, mind you) speaks volumes to me. It almost feels like the smoking gun. RS SUCKS at Bachelorette spoilers. Honest to God. It’s pathetic. Posters on freaking Reddit are more reliable than that clown with this installment of the show.

Anyway, I really think the writing is on the wall and it’s Jed. Boring Jed. He seems like a nice guy and all, but meeeeeehhhhhh. My excitement for this season just shot way down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:23 pm

I'm sure RS has been getting a ton of messages about this, so I won't be surprised if he addresses it this week. We've all seen him defend and double down on wrong spoilers before so it will be interesting what he says

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:25 pm

Idk. It’s suspicious that Jed didn’t post any indication of where he was. These people all post their every move. The fact that he was QUIET while we now know he was out of state and flying somewhere (while Hannah was also silent, mind you) speaks volumes to me.

To be fair, he was apparently very quiet on social media last weekend as well and we all know there was no SHV since Hannah was with her family. But I will say he is reminding me of Bryan in that way, where he's almost like a ghost on social media while Tyler, like Peter, was very visible throughout the season.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:27 pm

When would the SHV be? She was with a producer yesterday and he is home today. He was in a studio most of the week. Just a little confused why fly to CA for 24 hours?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:27 pm

sdmom wrote:I am currently out of the country so my time zone and my days are completely different!

So please help me to figure out their whereabouts this week of 5/27, TIA

For sure no SHV Memorial Day weekend
Hannah : seen in LA on Wednesday, with the producer’s dog on Friday
Jed: seen in the Nashville airport Saturday? Friend performed in Indiana Friday?
Tyler: with friends at bar on Saturday?

Hey lady, revising your list a bit with more details surrounding Hannah’s movement. This is why I don’t believe SHV has occurred this week as they are usually 3-4 days historically but yeah time will tell.

Monday, May 27th - Morning Time, via IG story with family & friends in Gulf Shores, Alabama; Evening Time, via IG story, flying out of Gulf Shores to LA
Tuesday, May 28th - Evening time, at photoshoot via MUA IG post
Wednesday, May 29th - Evening time, seen at LA Mall via pic posted on Reddit with fan
Thursday, May 30th - not seen but on SM liking posts
Friday, May 31st - in LA with producer Todd Snyder dressed up in what appeared to be an hotel room via IG story
Saturday, June 1st - in LA via IG story going to iheart award show in what appeared to be an hotel room via IG story

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:31 pm

Yeah I was checking Jed's friends IG stories the past few days and he wasn't in any of them, weird if they were together considering they were posting with their other friends. Also they seem to have driven back, Jed flew. OTOH not all of Hannah's SM absence matches up with Jed's. Nothing from her Tuesday but was tagged in a pic by a MUA & Jed was in Nashville. Didn't post anything Wednesday but Jed again was still in Nashville late afternoon and a fan got a pic of her out and about in LA during the evening. Thursday is the only day they were both MIA. Friday she was posting with a producer's dog (I guess that could've been at the SH but that would be unusual) and today she was in a hotel room and went to Wango Tango. I'm definitely not ruling out the possibility of Jed as F1, but a Thu-Sat SHV where they weren't fully secluded... the math isn't mathing for a SHV to have happened IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:31 pm

Wait, Hannah was seen on Friday? I just thought she posted the IG story of her with the producer's dog but figured that could have been old picture. If that timeline is accurate, then yeah, seems really unlikely for a SHV to have happened.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am currently out of the country so my time zone and my days are completely different!

So please help me to figure out their whereabouts this week of 5/27, TIA

For sure no SHV Memorial Day weekend
Hannah : seen in LA on Wednesday, with the producer’s dog on Friday
Jed: seen in the Nashville airport Saturday? Friend performed in Indiana Friday?
Tyler: with friends at bar on Saturday?

Hey lady, revising your list a bit with more details surrounding Hannah’s movement. This is why I don’t believe SHV has occurred this week as they are usually 3-4 days historically but yeah time will tell.

Monday, May 27th - Morning Time, via IG story with family & friends in Gulf Shores, Alabama; Evening Time, via IG story, flying out of Gulf Shores to LA
Tuesday, May 28th - Evening time, at photoshoot via MUA IG post
Wednesday, May 29th - Evening time, seen at LA Mall via pic posted on Reddit with fan
Thursday, May 30th - not seen but on SM liking posts
Friday, May 31st - in LA with producer Todd Snyder dressed up in what appeared to be an hotel room via IG story
Saturday, June 1st - in LA via IG story going to iheart award show in what appeared to be an hotel room via IG story

Small correction to this yesterday the 31st she was only seen with Todd's dog and not Todd himself. I don't know if an old pic or not but Hannah really doesn't post old pics from what I have seen except the first time she posted when back only after filming she posted stuff from night 1.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:34 pm

Is it possible that producer was visiting Jed and Hannah in SHV? I feel like producers have done that before. Doesn’t seem that unusual to me. Also, both Jed and Hannah had random pictures of dogs in their in their IG stories. Hannah’s stories featured the producer’s dog, and Jed had some random dog posted while he was posting random things that gave no clue as to what he was up to. Forget the details but it did stick out to me that both chose to story similar images around the same time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:35 pm

@smg2587...thanks, the dog IG reposted that on it’s story so I assumed Todd did that since we know the dog couldn’t have IG storied itself Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Is it possible that producer was visiting Jed and Hannah in SHV? I feel like producers have done that before. Doesn’t seem that unusual to me. Also, both Jed and Hannah had random pictures of dogs in their in their IG stories. Hannah’s stories featured the producer’s dog, and Jed had some random dog posted while he was posting random things that gave no clue as to what he was up to. Forget the details but it did stick out to me that both chose to story similar images around the same time.

Maybe its me but I don't remember an IG story with a dog on Jed unless he was the repost he made of Dustin's story that tagged him. Also he did tweet about dog parks on twitter but that was Thursday not Friday when Hannah did.

I just don't think they would have a 48 hour shv for the first one and its been sleuthed their next one might be a month away if Jed is f1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689