SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 11:15 pm

Sorry, double posting.

Why would she be liking pics of engagement rings if she is engaged?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri May 24, 2019 11:19 pm

I imagine that she's liking them because Neil Lane provides the rings for the show, especially if she has a ring.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 24, 2019 11:25 pm

Well we have confirmation no shv. Hannah posted 2 stories with her parents about to eat at an Alabama restaurant.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 24, 2019 11:26 pm

Hannah and sully with her mom and dad on a Friday night over Memorial Day weekend is squeezing my heart. Gosh. What a precious treasure.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 24, 2019 11:30 pm

smg2587 wrote:Well we have confirmation no shv. Hannah posted 2 stories with her parents about to eat at an Alabama restaurant.
Yay...she is out and about finally & your speculation was dang on that she was decompressing with her family yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 11:31 pm

@albean99 I just found it odd if I was newly engaged I wouldn't be looking at any rings so soon. But I can see your point as well.

@smg2587 Nice catch!! If not today it will be sooner or later, so we sit and watch. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 24, 2019 11:32 pm

I have a feeling that at some point there's going to be sleuthing regarding Sully. Along the lines of spotting him in a reflection or the background of one of the F1's future pictures. Which would let us know there's a shv going on and cementing who it is.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 pm

@Al...or her stuffed animal that I saw in the back seat. Suspect

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 24, 2019 11:39 pm

@GuardianAngel From Hannah's instagram stories tonight? I believe that is Sully. Seems she takes it with her a lot, which is why I think it could sneakily show up in F1's pictures at some point.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 11:46 pm

@Al oops sorry I didn't realize it had a name and that's who you were referring to.

Yes, totally agree with you!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 25, 2019 12:59 am

Tyler posted that IG story, I think it was yesterday, about anxiously waiting for Monday, supposedly in regard to the next episode, but it has me wondering if maybe they're meeting up at that point.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 25, 2019 9:55 am

I know there was a lot of speculation that Hannah and Tyler would meet up in NYC for a SHV, but with Hannah now back in Alabama, that seems so far out of the way. Seems like Atlanta would be a easy choice. Especially since you can't get a direct flight anywhere out of Birmingham, and Atlanta is very common connecting airport.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689