SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:30 am

dee wrote:@Diana I was shocked Jed even made it out of the F4 during filming laugh out loud laugh out loud And watching this last episode reaffirmed by thoughts as I don't even see Jed and Hannah hanging out as friends in the real world. Their casual conversations are so forced imo

Anyway, yes, we should keep on sleuthing. Hopefully we get more concrete answers soon.

The most important thing for me from their date was that he did not get her humour. I actually felt sorry for her during her "fake fun facts about Boston tour". He didn't get it and she seemed uncomfortable during that part of the date, but she is the bette and had a job to do and she did it. A total contrast with the Tyler date where they played off of one another with the flirtatious banter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:35 am

jen689 wrote:Maybe Hannah did get engaged to Tyler and then changed her mind. She had a sit down with production explaining she wants to spend more time with both Jed and Tyler in real life after the finale airs question  JMO
See while I think several possibilities are open, this isn’t one of them imo. I think if she did pick Tyler and changed her mind or they broke up, they would’ve already met up, and since the consensus is that we don’t think they have met up, I don’t think that happened. The options in play for me is Jed F1 (maybe engaged, maybe not), Tyler F1 (maybe engaged, maybe not), or she picked no one.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:38 am

ReneeM wrote:
jen689 wrote:Maybe Hannah did get engaged to Tyler and then changed her mind. She had a sit down with production explaining she wants to spend more time with both Jed and Tyler in real life after the finale airs question  JMO
See while I think several possibilities are open, this isn’t one of them imo. I think if she did pick Tyler and changed her mind or they broke up, they would’ve already met up, and since the consensus is that we don’t think they have met up, I don’t think that happened. The options in play for me is Jed F1 (maybe engaged, maybe not), Tyler F1 (maybe engaged, maybe not), or she picked no one.

Yes, but I would also take out the picked no one option. The girl with no poker face seems way too happy post show for that. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:46 am

@Sprite not only this, but while the season was down to the end in filming, CH did an interview where he said he wasn’t sure Hannah would get her happy ending. This narrative has continued in post filming interviews. It would be a real shocker if Hannah chose no one. I don’t think they’d want to give that away.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:54 am

What did you guys make of Mills saying her decision came down to the wire and the person she was going to dump got out of the limo and she changed her mind? (Paraphrasing, something to that effect).

I think she’s either with Jed and that little jaunt last week was a SHV. Or she’s with Tyler, and they’ve seen each other somewhere at some point without us knowing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:56 am

@Sprite I don’t really believe that she picked no one either. The seeming lack of SHV’s with either of her F2 forces me to keep the option on the table though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:58 am

Also, I just want to say heeeeeeyyy. So many of my fave posters here riding this Tyler C./F1 roller coaster . beatingheart  We’ll get through this trying time together. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:04 am

ReneeM wrote:@Sprite I don’t really believe that she picked no one either. The seeming lack of SHV’s with either of her F2 forces me to keep the option on the table though.

I really don't pay attention to the shv. More and more we find out post show that couples snuck off without us knowing. That stuff is easy to manipulate these days. I go by what I see on the screen and as of episode 4 I see Tyler!!! Doesn't mean I can't change my mind if stuff happens, but as of now, that is how I see it. I also don't see no pick as an option... SHV or no, the girl just looks too happy to me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:05 am

Guys I am starting to think Hannah joined his family in Keys for a unsanctioned visit. This is the only time frame that makes sense. It was his mom's birthday, the cam brothers posted stories that were far inbetween and Hannah was nearest to Tyler around that time. Her story on the flight in the middle of episode 3 looked like it could be taken from one of her flights on travel on the show ??!

She was spotted at LA mall on 29th May so possible she reached LA on Wednesday morning and was with the Cameron family in Keys right after her family visit. That's the only thing that makes sense to me as of now. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:06 am

Ash2214 wrote:@Sprite not only this, but while the season was down to the end in filming, CH did an interview where he said he wasn’t sure Hannah would get her happy ending. This narrative has continued in post filming interviews. It would be a real shocker if Hannah chose no one. I don’t think they’d want to give that away.

What seems to be the storyline? Isn't the "Trending" the past episodes Luke P.? After doing away with Cam, the focus is now "her story" with Luke P. Wasn't Hannah B. "not feeling great" at the start of her date with Tyler C? This Rollercoaster feelings of Hannah B with Luke P. dragged on until F4. The previews have shown Hannah B's beastmode-ing towards the end of her Season. I believe CH and TPTB just saw this Luke P. Drama as the Core of Hannah B's Season. Come on, guys! They ought to come up with THE "Fence Jump" of Hannah's Season. So Luke P is it. Their "Story" now centered on Luke P and will play it off as if Rolling Eyes Hannah will not recover from it and not be able to move on with the other F3.  :headbanging  Methinks CH played this off, he has to be consistent with his Corporate Hat, by his "wasn't sure Hannah would get her happy ending" comment. Continuing to Roll out "this vibe" post filming interviews.

So yeah, CH just sticking to THE Plan whilst Hannah B's cannot contain her post show Giddiness. It simply does not match!

Last edited by Cari on Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 am

sosleepy wrote:What did you guys make of Mills saying her decision came down to the wire and the person she was going to dump got out of the limo and she changed her mind? (Paraphrasing, something to that effect).

I think she’s either with Jed and that little jaunt last week was a SHV. Or she’s with Tyler, and they’ve seen each other somewhere at some point without us knowing.

Where was this? They always say it was down to the wire, so that is nothing unusual...goes along with the "most dramatic date/episode/season/final"...blah, blah, blah.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:11 am

Did he say she changed her mind about the one she was going to dump or only that it was down to the wire?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689