SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Julie81 wrote:Maybe this person just caught him at a bad time. Who knows. There are many reasons he may not have taken the pic.

It is one thing if he was a star and was bothered by people asking for pictures and interrupting him constantly, but he isn't. He is an unknown who at this moment has some interest in him because of the show. Apparently he is only doing this for a few days. It takes a minute tops to take a picture with someone. It's not as if he is being overrun by fans.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Maybe this person just caught him at a bad time. Who knows. There are many reasons he may not have taken the pic.

It is one thing if he was a star and was bothered by people asking for pictures and interrupting him constantly, but he isn't. He is an unknown who at this moment has some interest in him because of the show. Apparently he is only doing this for a few days. It takes a minute tops to take a picture with someone. It's not as if he is being overrun by fans.

I disagree. He recorded a single. Country music is a small world. Especially in Nashville where they all gig in the same places. CMA is huge in country industry. Everyone in the business is there. For me, refusing to take a picture is a sign prods asked him not to... or he is F1 and want to make sure Hannah does not come across it and make false assumptions. Rumors are quick and social media’s love to destroy reputation out of rumors. He looks like he is cautious Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:30 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I disagree. He recorded a single. Country music is a small world. Especially in Nashville where they all gig in the same places. CMA is huge in country industry. Everyone in the business is there. For me, refusing to take a picture is a sign prods asked him not to... or he is F1 and want to make sure Hannah does not come across it and make false assumptions. Rumors are quick and social media’s love to destroy reputation out of rumors. He looks like he is cautious Jmo

Sorry, I don't buy that. Plenty of the cast take photos with fans. Tyler did. Smiling into the camera with a fan is not going to destroy his reputation or get Hannah all upset. The man was in a male revue where he pretty much stripped down to his skivvies. I doubt a photo with a fan is going to hurt anything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:32 pm

HEA wrote:Unless a planned event, I think the top 4 are asked to avoid pictures unless it is a group maybe? I do remember reading this on this forum on another season. It was said that prods want to avoid gossips, most especially F1F2. It makes totally sense considering people extrapolating most of the time harmless situation. Perfect example is this reddit person who immediately jumped probably to conclusion that Jed picked up a girl in the middle of CMA... where paparazzi were everywhere.

I think prods learned how to play with social media’s but they also know the dangers to spread uncontrollable rumors.

Was it the country music guy from jojo season who refused pics unless it was in an event?
He took pics with several fans yesterday and agreed to a pic in an airport last weekend. I think it’s his prerogative to refuse to take a pic but the reason isn’t because he’s not allowed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:
HEA wrote:Unless a planned event, I think the top 4 are asked to avoid pictures unless it is a group maybe? I do remember reading this on this forum on another season. It was said that prods want to avoid gossips, most especially F1F2. It makes totally sense considering people extrapolating most of the time harmless situation. Perfect example is this reddit person who immediately jumped probably to conclusion that Jed picked up a girl in the middle of CMA... where paparazzi were everywhere.

I think prods learned how to play with social media’s but they also know the dangers to spread uncontrollable rumors.

Was it the country music guy from jojo season who refused pics unless it was in an event?
He took pics with several fans yesterday and agreed to a pic in an airport last weekend. I think it’s his prerogative to refuse to take a pic but the reason isn’t because he’s not allowed.

Do we know for sure, one way or the other? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Sorry, I don't buy that. Plenty of the cast take photos with fans. Tyler did. Smiling into the camera with a fan is not going to destroy his reputation or get Hannah all upset. The man was in a male revue where he pretty much stripped down to his skivvies. I doubt a photo with a fan is going to hurt anything.

It is 13PG .... I am pretty sure it is not as dirty as you seems to insinuate.

Anyway. It doesn’t matter to me. I have my doubts and that is that. We can discuss ad nauseas, at the end of the day, nobody knows for sure and it is all assumptions

I do not need to put some dirt on any of the guys because I like them both. I think they are imperfect and that is fine in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Sprite wrote:

I do get irritated when I hear of people not just taking the time for a quick pic. It literally takes a few seconds tops, but like someone else said, he isn’t just doing this just this weekend. He gigs every weekend I’m sure on broadway in Nashville. Anyone who wants to be be anyone in country music has to do that. BUT he isn’t being asked for pics all the time so he shouldn’t be refusing them and definitely not turning right around and exchanging numbers a minute later with someone else after. Who knows what happened and who knows if it was even true. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:36 pm

Someone is tracking Jed’s IG activity and he’s going through and liking comments on his pictures like “Marry Me!” “If Hannah doesn’t marry you, I’m available and local” along with basically more slightly thirsty fan comments from girls. It could be nothing but thought I’d throw it out there.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:36 pm

Maybe it’s just me, but I find it odd that Jed is liking comments on his latest picture from women that are kinda of drooling over him. The comments are a range from “if Hannah doesn’t pick you, I’m available!” and “I’m available and local!”

Maybe he’s just trying to be interactive with fans by liking some comments, but I just find that kind of weird. There are more innocent comments that he could probably give a like to instead IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:37 pm

@teamfiercelove great minds think alike! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Maybe he’s drunk. Lol And maybe having Hannah in such close proximity but not there for him could have been hard. Assuming she wasn’t laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I find it odd that Jed is liking comments on his latest picture from women that are kinda of drooling over him. The comments are a range from “if Hannah doesn’t pick you, I’m available!” and “I’m available and local!”

Maybe he’s just trying to be interactive with fans by liking some comments, but I just find that kind of weird. There are more innocent comments that he could probably give a like to instead IMO.
His activity under the pic from Hannah’s date was odd too. He liked a bunch of comments Tuesday but none about him and hannah’s relationship. Only about him specifically, his honesty, how if Hannah doesn’t pick him, they do, and a couple saying Jed for Bachelor.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689