Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by okkaayy on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:43 am

This might be looking too deeply, but Tyler’s recent baby fever posts also don’t scream F2 to me.

okkaayy

Posts : 240
Join date : 2018-08-17

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by misslurking on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:07 am

@Hawaii Girl wrote: 3) This one is way more subjective, but Jed has been in full musician mode ever since he got home. He’s spent several days in the studio, has been promoting his free concerts, and if they did have a SHV, he brought his guitar with him. I know he gave that preplanned PR statement speech about how he came for the exposure but now is here for Hannah, but ever since he’s been home, he’s been all about the platform for his music. And hey, maybe he is still F1, but it’s worrying to me that his focus is more on his career than on Hannah. JMO. On the other hand, one of the main criticisms about Tyler during filming is that he went on the show for his modeling career... yet he hasn't posted a single modeling shot since he's been home. He is the most popular contestant this season by far with over 100k more Instagram followers than the next closest guy. If he wanted to do photoshoots and post thirst traps all day long, he absolutely could.




This so much !!! I think Tyler should ideally be taking advantage of his new found fame on SM ! IMO his shirtless pictures really drove a lot of judgment towards his way. I followed him before he put his insta on private and even I didn't take him seriously because of the top few pictures. Its only once I found out he was a front runner I decided to dig deeper and found his insta post from his pre modeling days. Found him to be hilarious with some of his hashtags and the kiss cam stuff and also sincere in his graduation and football posts. Even his friends were pulling his leg his modeling pictures. It sort of came out of nowhere to the people who knew him well too is my guess.

This was around the time he was still on private. So his comment section did feel like he was well liked from everyone.


Talking about Jed. There is no way I can sit here and praise him for his "honesty". Him admitting it does nothing for me. How is him accepting he came on the show for the platform going to change the outcome of the show being a platform after all ? Its still going to be a platform regardless. He is still going to get the recognition now anyway. My personal take is the show threw shade at him by airing that conversation. He might get praised for being transparent but the logical part of me screams this is tactical. This in juxtaposition to Tyler saying he almost dropped out felt like a editing decision that I think will come into play later in the show. This is just my guess. no idea




I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344
Join date : 2019-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:40 am

Going back to their work is quite normal. Not sure why Jed doing his music is considered bad. This is his job. Not a hobby. That he uses his popularity or liking super fans comments is not uncommon. Eh Peter?

Nick Vial in his podcast said it is not uncommon to tell the lead their reasons to join the show. Prods just chose to edit serious conversation. I think prods wanted to show top 2 as decent guys. Hannah in an interview said that she was a mess (not verbatim). It seems to me she liked her top 2 very much.... nothing new in Bach world, they practically all do.

Interesting to like comments about him being the bachelor though, most especially when F2 are rarely the next bachelor.

Everyone would react differently. I per se would not have go to a TV show if my dad nearly died 2 months, was in a coma, only prior the show just because my dad had a crush on Hannah. I would have stayed to support my mom and my dad. Sounds a bit selfish to me.:

So far Jed had done nothing to make me dislike him. All I read are assumptions and interpretations. We’ll see if RS feeds us with dirts. Although I think we shall all remember Jordan and jojo. Still going strong and engaged regardless all the tinder dirts.

All I see are 2 humans here. 2 imperfect people. Not villains.   Hugesmile

We shall see who Hannah fall in love. For me she told Jed as I sleuthed. But maybe she told Tyler too. Falling in love and being in love is a bit different.

For now, I like them both and I prefer to think they are decent men. Right now I prefer my  :rosiecolored watching the (edited) show

Regarding the SHV since it is the topic, I think they may use also cars and wigs like Sean? Suspect

JMO


Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard

HEA

Posts : 10827
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:54 am

I think it would be different if Tyler was also liking those sorts of comments but he's not. Despite being more SM active than prior F1s (probably because he's so young) Tyler hasn't been trying to promote himself or bachelor possibilities when the season is over. From resurfacing on SM the same time as Hannah, instantly liking her first post back, following and engaging with Jed first, those things point to him being F1. Now who knows what happened post show or what's going on with the SHV but I don't think Jed is F1 at all. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3278
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:03 am

@BlackHalo wrote:I think it would be different if Tyler was also liking those sorts of comments but he's not. Despite being more SM active than prior F1s (probably because he's so young) Tyler hasn't been trying to promote himself or bachelor possibilities when the season is over. From resurfacing on SM the same time as Hannah, instantly liking her first post back, following and engaging with Jed first, those things point to him being F1. Now who knows what happened post show or what's going on with the SHV but I don't think Jed is F1 at all. JMO.

We cannot compare orange and melons IMO. Everyone is different. Jed is a musician. Tyler is an aspiring dancer or carpenter? People see social media differently. Some are drugged and cannot let go of their cells. Some prefer real life. Some use SM as a business tool. Some don’t. It is hard to know because we do not know the guys. We all know that YouTube is a huge platform for. Music, same as Instagram. Tyler may not use them because he has no need of them. Do we know if Tyler was a SM addict before the show? Liking those comments look suspicious but not a terrible thing to do. I honestly wished we could have more details on Jed schedule to check the timing for SHV. Right now most concentrate on Tyler and it is a shame as we cannot see the full picture in my opinion. Jmo


Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard

HEA

Posts : 10827
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:10 am

@HEA yes we can, as long as it’s within the rules. 

Tyler works for his dad’s business, but he has a legitimate modeling career. He’s represented by two different agencies. He worked on it heavily and promoted it before he left for the show. Since he’s been home, there’s been no mention of it on his part. I would imagine his agencies would want him to take advantage of the fact that he’s gained a huge amount of followers, but yet it appears he’s choosing to lay low.

He’s doing the exact opposite as Jed IMO.

Ash2214

Posts : 7090
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:12 am

@Ash2214 wrote:@HEA yes we can, as long as it’s within the rules. 

Tyler works for his dad’s business, but he has a legitimate modeling career. He’s represented by two different agencies. He worked on it heavily and promoted it before he left for the show. Since he’s been home, there’s been no mention of it on his part. I would imagine his agencies would want him to take advantage of the fact that he’s gained a huge amount of followers, but yet it appears he’s choosing to lay low.

Care to explain please?


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard

HEA

Posts : 10827
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:17 am

@HEA you said “we cannot compare oranges and melons” so I just said yes we can, as long as it’s within the site’s rules. This board is all about opinions, comparisons, debate, etc. and it’s allowed as long as it’s done properly. We can make comparisons even if we don’t personally agree with them. 

Tyler has a modeling career. Jed has a music career. Tyler is not promoting his, while Jed has been promoting his heavily. That’s a fair comparison to make IMO.

Ash2214

Posts : 7090
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:19 am

@Ash2214 wrote:@HEA you said “we cannot compare oranges and melons” so I just said yes we can, as long as it’s within the site’s rules. This board is all about opinions, comparisons, debate, etc. and it’s allowed as long as it’s done properly. We can make comparisons even if we don’t personally agree with them. 

Tyler has a modeling career. Jed has a music career. Tyler is not promoting his, while Jed has been promoting his heavily. That’s a fair comparison to make IMO.

It is a matter of speech and has no relation with site rules. Everyone is sure entitled to share opinions. Including me. Added IMO, although jmo was added at the end

It looks like my opinion is twisted. Because I like both guys. I do not think it is a sin to like Jed but oh well, what do I know?


Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard

HEA

Posts : 10827
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Hawaii Girl on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:22 am

@HEA wrote:Everyone would react differently. I per se would not have go to a TV show if my dad nearly died 2 months, was in a coma, only prior the show just because my dad had a crush on Hannah. I would have stayed to support my mom and my dad. Sounds a bit selfish to me.:

Firstly, Tyler's dad did not "have a crush" on Hannah Suspect He thought Hannah would be a good match for Tyler and encouraged him to go on the show. Secondly, per his own words Tyler did help and support his dad throughout his recovery, and IMO it is extremely inappropriate to insinuate otherwise when we do not know them personally. That crosses a line IMO. From what has been shown on social media, his family have been very supportive and excited about him going on the show, which would not be the case if they felt like it was too soon.
Hawaii Girl
Hawaii Girl

Posts : 488
Join date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:29 am

@Hawaii Girl wrote:
@HEA wrote:Everyone would react differently. I per se would not have go to a TV show if my dad nearly died 2 months, was in a coma, only prior the show just because my dad had a crush on Hannah. I would have stayed to support my mom and my dad. Sounds a bit selfish to me.:

Firstly, Tyler's dad did not "have a crush" on Hannah Suspect He thought Hannah would be a good match for Tyler and encouraged him to go on the show. Secondly, per his own words Tyler did help and support his dad throughout his recovery, and IMO it is extremely inappropriate to insinuate otherwise when we do not know them personally. That crosses a line IMO. From what has been shown on social media, his family have been very supportive and excited about him going on the show, which would not be the case if they felt like it was too soon.

Please re read. I talked for myself and raised an opinion like everyone

I end the conversation here. I have no need to discuss further this handwave


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard

HEA

Posts : 10827
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by limoncello on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:36 am

I think that majority of these people coming on this show use social media as a tool for future opportunities regardless of their previous career. A chicken expert turned into a social media influencer? Easily so because taking deals on Instagram is just too easy to generate some pocket money. This would be a great opportunity for Tyler to leverage that attention because most of the audience basically drool all over him. He simply chooses not to at the moment, which is what makes him different from Jed, in terms of this conversation about SM. And I think him modeling is not a hobby either, but correct me if I'm wrong - so I think it's quite fair to compare music x modeling.
limoncello
limoncello

Posts : 519
Join date : 2016-01-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum