SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 82 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
suzq wrote:Tyler just posted an IG story with a small dog.  All I want is some evidence that he and Hannah might be in the same area at the same time -- is that too much to ask?

Pool side?

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 82 Screen12
https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en
I almost thought we had something as this dog is pretty close to the producer’s dog that’s Hannah was with last week. 

https://instagram.com/penelopefrites?igshid=104xe95vcbxju

Is this Penelope dog the producer's dog? The dog looks to be wet. Could it be the same dog?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:10 pm

@BlackHalo No. This one seems to be a brindle pug mix, the other looks to be a grey and white French bulldog.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Another thing that strongly points to Tyler - imo - is Peter. I’m here to speculate that based on his social media presence (unfollowing Hannah, laying low, being pretty quiet), Peter is actually much more upset about his break up than Jed is. Peter reposts and likes everything other guys say to him, except glaringly, he ignores things Tyler says. Tyler is clearly fine with Pete - it’s not like they had issues in the house. It just seems to me that Peter is feeling the need to separate from Tyler, similar to how Blake needed to cool his friendship with Garrett.

I think it’s possible based on what we are seeing, that Peter was super invested in Hannah, and could have potentially been real F2. Did Hannah let him go before F2 to spare him, knowing Tyler was F1? Cause from my vantage point, at least so far, Jed is detached, able to move on quickly. He’s the perfect F2.

Finally, Jed’s likes. To me there is no way around it. I don’t care if he has business to promote. The things he’s liking make him a TERRIBLE partner/fiancé if engaged. If single, then have at it. laugh out loud But if not, run Hannah! laugh out loud It’s not too late to pull an Arie.

Jed reminds me so much of Kiptyn….personality, detachment and looks. He was not very engaging to me and I'm feeling the same way thus far with Jed. It's not that I dislike him, he just leaves me blah....

I have literally said this from the beginning. Everything about Jed reminds me of Kiptyn. Same laid back/borderline stoic personality. Both super respectful of the lead and “understanding” of other relationships. Both super detached from the process, able to move on easily. Both not really into the lead, despite the lead hammering over our heads in ITMs about their chemistry and how much they like kissing them. The disconnect with those ITMs not matching up to what we actually see on screen. Jed is classic F2 just like Kip, and I’m here to say that Peter is Reid (as in more into the lead/better chemistry), but let go early potentially to spare feelings. Keep the guy who is there for the music career longer instead, he’ll bounce quickly. Just like Kip did. Kip barely shed a tear in the limo. We’ll see how Jed acts.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:49 pm

I don't know if Jed's likes are a dealbreaker. For all we know, he and Hannah have talked about what to do on SM and she said to like everything to try to fool people. Either way, it's not that big of a deal to me and much less of a red flag than Garrett's on Becca's season, imo.

I think Tyler's probably the f1 but don't think we can say for sure based on what we've seen. I'd put Tyler lower than Jed in Hannah's eyes at this point in the season because Jed had more time with her and it took Hannah a while to get with it on Tyler's SD. I do believe that will change but don't think it's impossible that she chooses Jed. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:51 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
suzq wrote:Tyler just posted an IG story with a small dog.  All I want is some evidence that he and Hannah might be in the same area at the same time -- is that too much to ask?

Pool side?

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 82 Screen12

Could this be Mexico ? What's that Hotel that they use for all the contestants until they go to the Playa Escondida ? I am looking at hotels in Sayulita meanwhile that could have this sort of poolside lounge chairs.

Last edited by misslurking on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:53 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know if Jed's likes are a dealbreaker. For all we know, he and Hannah have talked about what to do on SM and she said to like everything to try to fool people. Either way, it's not that big of a deal to me and much less of a red flag than Garrett's on Becca's season, imo.

I think Tyler's probably the f1 but don't think we can say for sure based on what we've seen. I'd put Tyler lower than Jed in Hannah's eyes at this point in the season because Jed had more time with her and it took Hannah a while to get with it on Tyler's SD. I do believe that will change but don't think it's impossible that she chooses Jed. JMO of course.

imo i dont think thats a bit fair because im sure tyler had more time with her than we are lead to believe just that the producers and mike fleiss didnt want us to see it.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:54 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know if Jed's likes are a dealbreaker. For all we know, he and Hannah have talked about what to do on SM and she said to like everything to try to fool people. Either way, it's not that big of a deal to me and much less of a red flag than Garrett's on Becca's season, imo.

Comparing Garrett’s likes to Jed’s likes is apples and oranges, imo Garret’s likes were 100% completely gross (to me, in my eyes) and would have 100% been a deal breaker *for me*, but obviously they weren’t for Becca. They were politically motivated. It had nothing to do with his relationship status. He wasn’t liking posts about being the next Bachelor or liking posts of girls asking to marry him or whatever. He was liking gross political things. Huge difference. Not comparable. Garrett’s likes had no real bearing on his relationship status the way Jed’s do.

IMO, no engaged man should be liking the things Jed is liking. Music career or not. It’s not a good look. It’s a red flag if he’s with her (which I don’t think he is).
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:03 pm

IMO Jed's likes and comments are not a deal breaker, more like F2 behavior to me. Its a nice position to be in if you are recently dumped and you are getting adoration from the public.

I just think a F1 wont be motivated to do that because he would ideally be in a happier place and already preoccupied with managing a long distance relationship.

I also noticed that while Hannah didn't take Tyler seriously before her 1on1 date, she did however have an attraction for him. Maybe at that point she just liked his attention and did not think of him as a real long term probability. Tyler before getting a 1on1 date specifically said something to the effect of "we know we already have a strong relationship lets have a 1on1" in his IMT. So its fair to assume from his end he didn't have any reason to believe that she had doubts about him.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:05 pm

misslurking wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

Pool side?

Could this be Mexico ? What's that Hotel that they use for all the contestants until they go to the Playa Escondida ? I am looking at hotels in Sayulita meanwhile that could have this sort of poolside lounge chairs.

I’m tied up all day but it’s definitely worth looking in to. But my advice is to focus on vacation rentals or maybe boutique hotels. I think it’s highly unlikely that they would put them in a hotel.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:08 pm

@avacaroline This helps ! thank you. I was almost convinced that a luxury rental accommodation in Hampton resembled the tiles and the chair but that place is only booked uptill tomorrow and the tiles are round in Tyler's story and that place was rectangular.

Looking for vacation rentals or maybe boutique hotels now !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:17 pm

misslurking wrote:@avacaroline This helps ! thank you. I was almost convinced that a luxury rental accommodation in Hampton resembled the tiles and the chair but that place is only booked uptill tomorrow and the tiles are round in Tyler's story and that place was rectangular.

Looking for vacation rentals or maybe boutique hotels now !

Start with narrowing the search criteria to: 2+ bedrooms, private pool, and 4+ stars. And search close to Playa Escondida. They tend to keep everyone pretty close by during production.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:17 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689