SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:

This seems to be the interview they did.
https://www.wkrn.com/news/-the-bacherlorette-star-hannah-brown-talks-cma-fest-more-on-gmn-/2062470720

smg2587

Back to top Go down

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:36 am

not sure if this was already shared but I found it very interesting. Especially when she said that Luke P was #1 and the chemistry was mindblowing.

she explained very well that she had to take some steps back in order to give some chances to the other guys. So for me, at episode 4, she was not falling for Tyler or Jed. I cannot wait to know what will trigger the rejection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjXg6bPudvE#action=share&ytbChannel=null

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:53 am

no hesitation 7:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEfvIGwZ_s#action=share&ytbChannel=null

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:11 am

That interview was done after episode 2. Yes, at that point Luke P was her #1, but things started changing even during that episode. When Jed caught them making out, I think she realised that she had to give others a chance. The next episode she told Luke to back off and to wait while she talked to other guys, so I would say things started changing even more at that point. With each episode, as more and more of the guys accosted her about Luke, I think things went down hill between them. On top of that, she started building connections with the others...Jed, Peter and Tyler...and that further deteriorated the relationship. So, by the end of episode 4, I would say that for me, yes she actually was falling for Jed and Tyler and really questioning her connection to Luke.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:30 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:30 pm

They are soooo friendly....

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Gwh6bx10
https://www.instagram.com/p/Byf6ZKdFImL/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:59 pm

So both have no mention of the bachelorette on their IG giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:05 pm

HEA wrote:So both have no mention of the bachelorette on their IG giggling

Jed had one but deleted it. From looking at it prior Tyler, Peter, Mike and Luke P never put a rose or made reference to the show on their profiles. Luke P. did however change his profile to public figure. Everyone else has a rose or reference to the show (not counting Devin because I can't get into his account).

Also I probably have to look again but I saw 6 guys with emails on their profiles.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:28 pm

'Bachelorette' Hannah Brown Says She 'Already Kind of Knew' Jed Came on the Show to Promote Music (Exclusive)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelorette-apos-hannah-brown-200222491.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:36 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for bringing that

There is an interesting quote she talks about being down in Florida for the Thomas Rhett concert. Question for people that can remember or not. On May 26 the day of the concert and Tyler's mom birthday does anyone actually remember seeing Tyler out and about that day. The day before and after he was on a boat but on that day all I remember is a post his brother made of their mom in the water. Nothing that showed Tyler. Can someone refresh my memory. Maybe have to move this to the shv thread.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022