SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 26, 2019 3:49 pm

That must be the same ex she still has pics of in her IG?

Why was she not comfortable with the producers?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Sun May 26, 2019 4:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That must be the same ex she still has pics of in her IG?

From the sounds of it the lead producers and the contestant producers are separate so she never got to work with the people who became her producers during Colton's season. She was so uncomfortable when she heard about the change she talked on the phone with her lead producer for the season for 2 hours thinking that these new producers wouldn't get her as much as the ones she worked with Colton's season. It took a few weeks for Hannah and the lead producers to see what ways she worked best but they did eventually get it. From the pictures they post it looks like her main producers this season where Bill Dixon, Samantha Taylor and Julie Laplaca.

Edit to add the video of Hannah's interview with Lauren Zima.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjXg6bPudvE&t=

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 26, 2019 4:16 pm

@smg2587....just to add that Ryan Herbie was one of Hannah’s producers on Colton’s season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 27, 2019 9:41 am

Delete

Last edited by alwayscooking on Mon May 27, 2019 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon May 27, 2019 9:54 am

@alwayscooking Unfortunately, I think you would need to remove that post as she is private on IG.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 27, 2019 9:59 am

dee wrote:@alwayscooking Unfortunately, I think you would need to remove that post as she is private on IG.

Just realized that her acct might be private, thanks for the reminder!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 27, 2019 10:36 am

smg2587 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That must be the same ex she still has pics of in her IG?

From the sounds of it the lead producers and the contestant producers are separate so she never got to work with the people who became her producers during Colton's season. She was so uncomfortable when she heard about the change she talked on the phone with her lead producer for the season for 2 hours thinking that these new producers wouldn't get her as much as the ones she worked with Colton's season. It took a few weeks for Hannah and the lead producers to see what ways she worked best but they did eventually get it. From the pictures they post it looks like her main producers this season where Bill Dixon, Samantha Taylor and Julie  Laplaca.

Edit to add the video of Hannah's interview with Lauren Zima.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjXg6bPudvE&t=

Producers would have allowed Luke to interrupt her ITM by directing him to where she was filming. Also likely prompted Jed to interrupt the massage scene and tell him where to find them. That was in the first week and I don’t see that as being good for building trust between new producers and Hannah. Situations like that aren’t going to be pointed out by Hannah in interviews. JMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 27, 2019 11:46 am

Hannah at the Thomas Rhett concert last night in Orange Beach, Alabama

https://twitter.com/ainsley_freeman?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1132993678212042752&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft5218p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-3

Another tweet.
https://twitter.com/jolley_alex/status/1132931267543085057

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 27, 2019 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 27, 2019 12:09 pm

From Glamour Mag Date Recap that Blu posted in Episode 3 thread. Posting here due to some interesting nuggets such as Luke P, Cam, Mike being pointed out by Jonathan as having made the most strides with Hannah as of Episode 3. Also Hannah explained why things were quite emotional for her by this point.

Tonight’s Bachelorette Date Is Painful—and I Got to Witness It Live
Hannah is not messing around when it comes to finding her forever person.
By Jessica Radloff
May 27, 2019

No, I didn't crash tonight's date like Cam did on last week's episode of The Bachelorette. I actually had an invitation from ABC to tag along for Hannah Brown's group date—which was appropriately titled "Labor of Love"—with several of her men (Cam, John Paul Jones, and Tyler C. among them). As an avid viewer of The Bachelorette, I thought I knew what to expect. Turns out, I had no idea.

Here's the thing about attending a group date (I was off-camera, of course) before the show has actually premiered: You go in with a blank slate and no preconceived notions. But five minutes into observing celebrity husband and wife team Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen teach Hannah's men about the female anatomy, I got a crash course into each guy's personality, and who may—or may not—be the best guy for our bachelorette. Take a look in this exclusive clip below:

"It's been super emotional already," Hannah tells me during a break in filming. Now that I've seen the first two episodes, I get why: Luke P. has said he's starting to fall in love with her; a guy named Scott was previously dating another girl a few days before coming on the show; and perfectly good chicken nuggets were thrown on the ground. I would have had a full-on meltdown by now.

So what does Hannah have to say about all of that? "I think that means [the process] is working." And, "I do think my future person to do life with is here [on the show]. It's surprising how fast I feel confident in that."

Even so, Hannah admits it's hard to know what's going on in the mansion, and it's especially not easy with the limited amount of time that she has on each date. "I'm just really pouring my heart out and making sure they know what they’re getting," she says. "I just want real in return."

She's about to get it. On tonight's first group date, the men learn what a woman actually goes through in labor, how painful it is to breastfeed, and how not to hold a baby (it's not a football, Tyler C.).

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Af550910

"Today is supposed to be fun," Hannah says, "but the deeper meaning is seeing who would be supportive. It's OK if they don't know where everything is [in the female anatomy] just yet. I'm OK with that! But it's more about seeing who I want by my side in the good times, bad times, and painful times, who will be a good father and who I want to do that with in the future."

Jonathan Saunders may not be that guy. "I was hoping I was prepared for it," he tells me after a female anatomy lesson, "but with each passing moment I realized I have a lot to learn here." Regardless, he says he's confident in his "budding" relationship with Hannah and can't wait to see "how it will continue and grow stronger."

thebachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 3f211410

He's going to have some competition though."Cam has stepped up his game, and also Luke P. and Mike, who I'm here with today. Those three for sure [are my biggest competition]. They've made some moves that a lot of the other guys in the house haven't been willing to do or execute. It's so early in the game, but they're the first ones to really take that step forward."

When I talk to Cam later in the date, it's obvious Jonathan's assessment is spot on. "I'm here to be friendly, but not make friends," Cam says. "Luke P. has been the most aggressive in terms of professing that he's falling in love with Hannah after only knowing her for [like] 48 hours. Interesting tactic on his end. But I have to continue to build the momentum I have with Hannah and see if she feels the same way about me."

There's one area that Cam thinks he has a, um, leg up on: understanding the physical pain similar to what women feel in childbirth. I'll let him explain: "I've had 13 knee surgeries in the past four years. I’ve almost lost my right leg, and that takes an emotional toll on you, so I feel very, very strong that I can support Hannah through the journey and experience [of childbirth and raising kids]." OK, then.

As for John Paul Jones, he's just happy to be in the mix. "The guys are very easy to get along with," he says of his fellow contestants. "They're all very receptive to...I would say, positive energy, yeah."
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 27, 2019 12:27 pm

Well, clearly their interpretation of how things are going is flawed since she is already getting testy with Luke and she dumps Cam shortly thereafter. It is early though and I think guys ideas of what a woman wants/needs, may differ from said woman. It's not always he who beats his own drum the loudest that gets the woman.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 27, 2019 12:59 pm

smg2587 wrote:Hannah at the Thomas Rhett concert last night in Orange Beach, Alabama

Another tweet.
https://twitter.com/jolley_alex/status/1132931267543085057

Hannah is still wearing that necklace.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 27, 2019 1:01 pm

@alwayscooking yup and if that IG story of her and her friend messing around with the funny filters was really from today then she’s wearing it again today too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022