SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Maybe I am looking at it wrong here or misremembering but while him lying about Luke S. is one thing they are upset about. One of the other things they don't like (it been talked about here and there) about him is the way he goes back and forth about his feelings about Hannah to them. He said I am falling in love one week, than the next week (in taping time it was 1 week) during a group date takes about going home because he isn't falling in love yet and this stuff was on camera. According to Mike who wasn't on that group date that Luke threaten to leave he heard Luke say this as well. So he is saying it where the guys live. So to me that's an issue that probably should be highlighted more if he is doing this. Also the frustration that Hannah is having with him wanting to get to know him better probably was something the guys where experiencing as well. The fact they know nothing about him added to their frustration. I have only heard one guy say they got to know Luke P somewhat and that was Connor J and he left episode 2 and he acknowledge from what he understood its before the guys hit there breaking point with Luke and where still trying to give him a chance. This is just what I got out of the Luke situation from the show, interviews, and social media. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:25 pm

so what is worse? jojo who fell in love with Jordan at first sight? or Brad who fell in love at first sight with Emily? or any other lead who did?

The only difference is that 1/ he is a man 2/ he expressed his feelings loudly 3/ Hannah liked him from the get go.

Luke had one season to fall in love witht Hannah... in that I do not see much difference from the fans who are cray cray about a participant they never met. If any fan right now who is half in luv with Tyler had the oportunity to be part of next season if he was the lead, don't you think this person would be biaised? I sure do!

I think that is what happened with Luke. He fell in love or had this fairytale in his mind when he watched Colton season. Does that make him mature? no. Does that make him crazy? no more than any of the fans who think they know better those people they never met

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:56 pm

I think there’s so much more to the Luke P being crazy than just him claiming he was in love with her after just a few hours of knowing her. Anyways, I guess this discussion should be in his thread.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Julie81 wrote:I think there’s so much more to the Luke P being crazy than just him claiming he was in love with her after just a few hours of knowing her. Anyways, I guess this discussion should be in his thread.

Yet if we do a poll, many do believe at love at first sight. So what is the difference with Luke? Is falling in love at first sight mean that you must keep it secret to be real?

Luke is intense no doubt. The show was not meant for him. A couple of guys along the seasons were also not meant for the show.

I wish him well though. Nobody deserves the hate he is receiving now.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Julie81 wrote:I think there’s so much more to the Luke P being crazy than just him claiming he was in love with her after just a few hours of knowing her. Anyways, I guess this discussion should be in his thread.

This. I personally have lost count how many times I have made it clear that I actually didn't care about Luke's quick "I'm starting to fall in love with you" line. Sure I rolled my eyes but it didn't make me dislike the guy. It's all the other factors that myself and many others have repeatedly stated that make Luke a troubling person to me. If others want to see some poor, misguided victim, that's fine. But I'll stick with my conclusion of narcissist with no self awareness and possible rage issues.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:28 pm

lleyki wrote:

This. I personally have lost count how many times I have made it clear that I actually didn't care about Luke's quick "I'm starting to fall in love with you" line. Sure I rolled my eyes but it didn't make me dislike the guy. It's all the other factors that myself and many others have repeatedly stated that make Luke a troubling person to me. If others want to see some poor, misguided victim, that's fine. But I'll stick with my conclusion of narcissist with no self awareness and possible rage issues.

Same.. possible roid issues as well unfortunately
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:07 pm

HEA wrote:

Yet if we do a poll, many do believe at love at first sight. So what is the difference with Luke? Is falling in love at first sight mean that you must keep it secret to be real?

Luke is intense no doubt. The show was not meant for him. A couple of guys along the seasons were also not meant for the show.

I believe in love at first sight. I’ve never experienced it myself, but I do know it’s possible. I don’t know if he actually experienced it either. Who knows. I agree. This atmosphere wasn’t for him. I don’t wish him ill will or harm. I hope and pray he’s doing well and is happy with family and friends....the people who know him best.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:42 pm

Julie81 wrote:
HEA wrote:

I believe in love at first sight. I’ve never experienced it myself, but I do know it’s possible. I don’t know if he actually experienced it either. Who knows. I agree. This atmosphere wasn’t for him. I don’t wish him ill will or harm. I hope and pray he’s doing well and is happy with family and friends....the people who know him best.

yes. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:17 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:53 am

Interesting. A change like this could mean nothing, or it could tell us that Hannah's season wasn't typical at the end. Which could explain the wonky SHVs. RS has been wrong many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:26 am

Well next week is basically filler and a recap episode so instead of a double up week they seem to have decided to just go with the weekly episode format. Slim chance Hannah's finale is the 22nd and a bip special/Krystal and Chris wedding may air the 29th but I am not holding my breathe for that is what is happening. I think they are going to stretch the Luke drama, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:55 am

Unclear if this adds any insight on the new schedule, but on Kaitlyn’s Grape Therapy podcast yesterday, she and Jason said that when they were in Miami on Monday with Hannah they got to see a sneak peek of what the rest of the season looks like. Jason said it was intense and they said they were reeled in.  Kaitlyn said she was worried for Hannah and Jason described it as fence jump-esque.  It’s at the 15:02 mark in the podcast. 

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022