SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:04 pm

@Amberly Robert Mills essentially said in a podcast that Hannah is really torn at the end because she fell for both of her final guys. He said it was close between the F2 that he wouldn’t have been surprised if the one she wasn’t picking showed up and she changed her mind. He didn’t say that’s what happened though.

I think it’s just typical Mills trying to hype up his show. He said something similar about JoJo being so torn at the end and well, we know that’s not entirely accurate laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:06 pm

notarose wrote:
suzq wrote:Hannah said on the Viall Files that she made sure that every relationship had run its course before ending things with contestants on the show.  Maybe she couldn't decide between 2 people at the end, but I would think that she has by now.  Also, she had to get to stateside quickly because the show was starting to air, but I don't necessarily think that is because she couldn't choose between 2 people or that she isn't with someone now.  She did stick around Greece for a few days afterward.  This whole season has just been odd with the premiere date so early -- everything has seemed to follow suit from there.
yes  I didn’t realize she stayed a few days.
Agree that there have been so oddities. Has any former season had a mid-season epi like the one coming up?

I do not recall hearing this too scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:10 pm

in my opinion, she was done at hometown with Luke. then we have fantasty date + the other hometowns.

I recall bachelorettes saying that hometowns were crucial. Especially because fantasy dates are more intimate and they also met the family and know how they would be welcomed.

It makes sense since before it is a group dates and 1-1 in between... but once you meet the families, then it looks more real IMO

so maybe during hometown and fanstasy dates, hannah discovered she was more in sync with one of the top 2.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:30 pm

A little shout out to his girl? I believe so sweet kiss

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 833fa710

He sure seemed to make sure that he focused on it for a bit. ❤
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:32 pm

Chris Harrison Hints 'Bachelorette' Hannah’s Sex-Shaming Argument Is With Luke P. (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-hints-bachelorette-hannahs-sex-shaming-argument-is-with-luke-p-exclusive-127055
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison Hints 'Bachelorette' Hannah’s Sex-Shaming Argument Is With Luke P. (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-hints-bachelorette-hannahs-sex-shaming-argument-is-with-luke-p-exclusive-127055

Thanks Blu for posting this.

@smg2587 you were right regarding the fact that Hannah & Luke had spiritual discussions that were cut out & was part of the bond she had with him.....CH confirmed in above ET interview link.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:38 pm

This season, BiP or something else????

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:This season, BiP or something else????

His follow up tweet makes it seem like its about bip. The follow up he tweeted.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison Hints 'Bachelorette' Hannah’s Sex-Shaming Argument Is With Luke P. (Exclusive)

Fasten your seat belts. This will spark lots of heated discussions here and across the country. I'll start by saying that I don't think Luke P has been completely truthful to Hannah and the guys at all times this season. How does that square with his religion?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Credit: @The Bachelorette
bacheloretteabc We love a sequin moment! Here's to #FashionFriday with #TheBachelorette stylist extraordinaire, @caryfetman.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:15 pm

luvstx wrote:

Fasten your seat belts. This will spark lots of heated discussions here and across the country. I'll start by saying that I don't think Luke P has been completely truthful to Hannah and the guys at all times this season. How does that square with his religion?

IA totally not looking forward to any of that. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:25 am

This link is taking me to Hannah's interview with ET , nothing on CH.  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022