SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:26 am

Jolena wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison Hints 'Bachelorette' Hannah’s Sex-Shaming Argument Is With Luke P. (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-hints-bachelorette-hannahs-sex-shaming-argument-is-with-luke-p-exclusive-127055

This link is taking me to Hannah's interview with ET , nothing on CH.  no idea

You need to scroll down. It is an article Smiley

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mbl Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Here’s another article featuring Chris Harrison, this one from eNews, about the sex/religion discussion.  I don’t think it’s been posted yet. 

https://m.eonline.com/news/1049732/how-the-bachelorette-is-about-to-explore-sex-and-religion

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:03 pm

mbl wrote:Here’s another article featuring Chris Harrison, this one from eNews, about the sex/religion discussion.  I don’t think it’s been posted yet. 

https://m.eonline.com/news/1049732/how-the-bachelorette-is-about-to-explore-sex-and-religion

From last paragraph: "I think if I we were scripting this, we wouldn't have had someone like Luke dominate the landscape for so long and so heavily,"

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
mbl wrote:Here’s another article featuring Chris Harrison, this one from eNews, about the sex/religion discussion.  I don’t think it’s been posted yet. 

From last paragraph: "I think if I we were scripting this, we wouldn't have had someone like Luke dominate the landscape for so long and so heavily,"

Rolling Eyes yeah, ok.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:09 pm

@sosleepy "It just takes time" - producer, when responding to Hannah's cry for help rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

Rolling Eyes yeah, ok.

Also part of the article:
"Hannah's season's more dealing on a religious and conservative line, and more about values, and what do your values mean? And how do you define them? And how someone else defines them, and then how does that impact your life? And whose perspective should weigh more?" he explains.

Honestly, I think this is awful. Hannah goes on a RT show as lead with the supposed premise being romance and is now supposedly going to become the flash point for “whose perspective should weigh more” on the subject of values question

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:14 pm

@notarose very good point. It’s really unfair to Hannah IMHO. For both Hannah and Luke, after all is said and done, there will be judgement piled on them from the different fractions that will result from this. It’s going to be real sad to watch it go down...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:26 pm

It’s an unfortunate situation, but I can’t wait for Hannah to stand up for herself, be a bad*** woman, and essentially say this is my body, my choice. Luke overall is viewed in a negative light. Because of this, I think Hannah will receive mostly positive feedback on standing up for herself, her choices, and her views on her faith. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:34 pm

mercieme wrote:@notarose very good point. It’s really unfair to Hannah IMHO. For both Hannah and Luke, after all is said and done, there will be judgement piled on them from the different fractions that will result from this. It’s going to be real sad to watch it go down...jmho.
:yes:  Luke as well. It’s obvious IMO that there is no one size fits all global value system. Beliefs are nuanced. Perhaps there are people at certain stages who haven’t qualified for themselves what they believe however that is much different than intentionally inviting people (which is what CH’s last line seems to imply) to poo poo rather than respect that individuals differ.
Of course the greater the divide in what Hannah values vs what Luke values the greater the long term incompatibility between them but that is about their relationship compatibility not about the right or wrong of a specific value system.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:52 pm

I’m a southern conservative Christian as well, but for someone to tell Me what I can and cannot do is not ok! Hannah reminds me of me in her religious beliefs. It’s her decisions to make and if she feels ok doing what she is and has done, then that’s on her and between her and God. Luke should never be her judge and executioner. Luke is putting her in an unfair position and he is manipulating her. Ugh
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Man, this promo now means EVERYTHING! I’m sick of the Luke show but I’m so curious to see how Hannah works her way through all of this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv7HSTDFpgy/?igshid=1j2y9finm2fh2
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:33 pm

@avacaroline Were they prophetic or what? To think this was filmed during the beginning of the show

Lyrics
"You don't own me
I'm not just any one of your toys.
You don't own me
Don't say I can't go with other boys.
Don't tell me what to do.
And don't tell me what to say.
Just let me be myself.
That's all I ask of you.
I'm young, and I love to be young.
I'm free, and I love to be free.
To live the my life the way I want.
Just say and do whatever I please.
You don't own me."
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022