SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:29 pm

I'm still not convinced that Peter was let go at F3. Maybe he is our F1. Couldn't be any stranger than other things happening this season. (and I think he and Hannah have great chemistry!)

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:36 pm

The way this season has gone so far, wouldn’t be surprised! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Julie81 wrote:They aren’t putting it on IG though. Peter has basically ignored Tyler on SM.
That’s why I am asking where did it come from? I have missed it.. thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:08 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Julie81 wrote:They aren’t putting it on IG though. Peter has basically ignored Tyler on SM.

Someone on here posted earlier today that they meant Peter from Rachel’s season. Moving in with his friend which is what blew that season open. This “Peter and Tyler moving in together” got legs from that point imo. I could be wrong but I read that poster correct it and clarify that on here today.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:11 pm

RizBiz wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Someone on here posted earlier today that they meant Peter from Rachel’s season. Moving in with his friend which is what blew that season open. This “Peter and Tyler moving in together” got legs from that point imo.  I could be wrong but I read that poster correct it and clarify that on here today.

so tyler isn't moving in with peter? damn that would have been the best love story post show laugh out loud j.k
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:11 pm

Probably how the show and Hannah are justifying picking such garage. Zima deleted this tweet but why do we always but bigger blame on the females than the actual men doing chitty things. (Imo)

If Hannah honestly stays with this guy she has zero self respect. This season is trash..

All IMO

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 W7o4sm10
(C ) Reddit sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:14 pm

IA with Lauren and said so upthread.

Peter Tyler moving in... Do we have proof so my brain doesn't get more fried that it already is? laugh out loud Was it an error, is it true?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Diana wrote:Probably how the show and Hannah are justifying picking such garage. Zima deleted this tweet but why do we always but bigger blame on the females than the actual men doing chitty  things. (Imo)

If Hannah honestly stays with this guy she has zero self respect. This season is trash..

All IMO

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 W7o4sm10
(C ) Reddit sc

OMG Seriously Lauren! why do we always need to blame the women! :angryemotion
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA with Lauren and said so upthread.

Peter Tyler moving in... Do we have proof so my brain doesn't get more fried that it already is? laugh out loud Was it an error, is it true?

I agree that any woman that stands by her man while he goes off on a dating show is a fool, but the fact that he never even contacted her after he returned to explain what happened just shows his lack character and that he is a coward. IMO.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:22 pm

@GuardianAngel someone upthread said it had been corrected by the poster who meant Peter from Rachel's season and a friend of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:24 pm

I can disagree with the woman for staying with him and I wish she would have valued herself to let him go, but this isn’t her fault.

According to this woman, they went on vacation mere weeks before filming started. They exchanged I love you’s. He told her to wait for him. He told her it would be acting. He told her she would be on his mind the whole time. He told her he only wanted to make it to the top five. He left her a sweet note saying he would see her soon. He called her when he landed in LA.

It sounds like this woman was in love and brainwashed into thinking she was loved in return. That’s on Jed. For a guy that likes to ignite the fire when it comes to Luke on social media... he’s no different from him. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA with Lauren and said so upthread.

@guardianangel the source of the information is from ReneeM’s post on Page 9 of the general discussion thread.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5141p96-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022