SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Dammit Hannah, now is not the time to be liking NL rings or any rings. Sit down.
Why don't you want her to celebrate her forever love with her (allegedly) emotionally abusive, butt grabbing king?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Jed probably needs this show to find a wife. He can't afford a ring afterall giggling

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Dammit Hannah, now is not the time to be liking NL rings or any rings. Sit down.
Why don't you want her to celebrate her forever love with her (allegedly) emotionally abusive, butt grabbing king?  
Because I’m against happiness, forever love and joy handwave

And to think, my heart was melting mere days ago when she was pinning nursery stuff. My lanta, please no.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:23 pm

misslurking wrote:Jed probably needs this show to find a wife. He can't afford a ring afterall giggling
He can use the rent money curtesy from his dad.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@ReneeM girl, I wanted a picture of Jed’s face when Hannah asked the guys if any of them also had girlfriends, but this is the best we’ve got laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/By5pyeQHCF3/?igshid=1dtt3949h3zum

This is gold! Bet if Jed stood up we’d see a spot under his seat. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:53 pm

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Screen39
NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Screen38

Hannah's Riga posts are up on IG

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:04 pm

She’s stronger than we think, and she’s liking engagement rings. Rolling Eyes

Get ready for the stand by your man, whitewash, excuse, play happy couple, rinse, repeat arch. Rolling Eyes

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:08 pm

Chris Harrison posted too within just a couple minutes of Hannah, looks like they're working together to try and promote
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:27 pm

I'm two years older than Hannah, but I'm shaking my head at this whole situation. RS predicts she'll stand by Jed and make excuses for him like she has done all season for Luke. I think this will happen too... also basing this on how she has excused Luke's behavior. I see this ending in either 3 ways...

1) she stands by Jed and they fake it until they make it (faking it on his part and her thinking she can change him like she thinks she will change Luke)
2) Going for Luke instead... yes I'm serious
3) Hopefully seeing Jed for what he is and dumping his square a** head

Hannah is my second fave bachelorette in recent seasons besides Becca and I was really rooting for her. I don't think she had a bad group of guys but just really bad taste. I'm not sure if it's just the editing but I see 0 chemistry between her and Jed... he seems extremely boring with 0 personality... meanwhile Tyler on sm is very funny. Even based on that I think they are a very bad match because Hannah is very spunky.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:She’s stronger than we think, and she’s liking engagement rings. Rolling Eyes

Get ready for the stand by your man, whitewash, excuse, play happy couple, rinse, repeat arch. Rolling Eyes

Jillian Harris and Ed 2.0... but this time Jillian sticks with Ed duh

This IG post also makes me think she will stand by Jed... ughhhh be ready for ATFR to be like Jojo/Jordans... but worse.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:She’s stronger than we think, and she’s liking engagement rings. Rolling Eyes

Honestly. How much of an idiot can one woman be?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Alanna wrote:

Honestly. How much of an idiot can one woman be?

I expect we’ll see even more so can this question be answered later? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022