SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Mama Cameron is so sweet laugh out loud. I think she just likes Hannah. She’s been very supportive, not just of Tyler and Hannah as a couple, but of Hannah as an individual.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:27 pm

mjason wrote:Not sure if this is relevant or if anybody will care, but I have a Tyler + Hannah instagram account (don't judge laugh out loud it was originally just to follow the season and evolved into this) and I posted the following poll last night, I just wanted to see what peoples opinions were. I didn't even think about the fact that Mama Cameron might see it and answer. Thought her response was interesting.

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 YdJVpdJ

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 9yljp7D

That's sweet. I hope Tyler just moves on from this mess though. Give Hannah some words of encouragement at ATFR and go on about his business. laugh out loud

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:31 pm

This is sad. I think Tyler and Hannah are over over forever and ever, and it’s probably for the best. Unfortunately. Sigh as usual.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:35 pm

mjason wrote:Not sure if this is relevant or if anybody will care, but I have a Tyler + Hannah instagram account (don't judge laugh out loud it was originally just to follow the season and evolved into this) and I posted the following poll last night, I just wanted to see what peoples opinions were. I didn't even think about the fact that Mama Cameron might see it and answer. Thought her response was interesting.

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 YdJVpdJ

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 9yljp7D

Why tho???? :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging Why even answer these things, why not just skip over it like a normal person!!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:42 pm

Haley Speaks and yes, she paid for the trip to the Bahamas for freeloading Jed
https://www.instagram.com/p/By6JvBynGXa/?igshid=157jc973435tl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:43 pm

I think Tyler’s mom genuinely adores Hannah and wanted Tyler to end up with her. At this point I’m sure she’s heard all about their relationship and probably knows how hard Tyler fell for her.

I don’t think this says anything about how Tyler currently feels about the Hannah and Jed situation, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler’s mom wants them back together laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Sharnee wrote:Haley Speaks and yes, she paid for the trip to the Bahamas for freeloading Jed
Now Hannah gets to pay for his vacays and probably his/their rent. His dad must be relieved!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:47 pm

@alwayscooking maybe Mama Cameron is praying for an Hail Mary like many on SM in general are doing nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 2498057887 jmho. Based on the fact that folks from Reddit are now in touch with Hannah’s brother Patrick, I still think highly doubtful anything Patrick / rest of family informs Hannah will fall on deaf ears IMO. As Hannah said on the Viall files interview, she is fixer and good luck with her doing that with a guy that allegedly has been hitting on other women since he proclaimed his love to her, what a mess....all jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:48 pm

She paid for the trip?? rofl My gosh, not only is he a manipulator, but a free loader as well.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think Tyler’s mom genuinely adores Hannah and wanted Tyler to end up with her. At this point I’m sure she’s heard all about their relationship and probably knows how hard Tyler fell for her.

I don’t think this says anything about how Tyler currently feels about the Hannah and Jed situation, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler’s mom wants them back together laugh out loud

Yeah, I agree. She's a mom. So for one, she really doesn't understand this social media world she's embarking on. laugh out loud I mean, come on, who's mom here handles all that perfectly? laugh out loud Mine sure doesn't, she comments on everything and i'm like.... duh

Second, I think she probably just knows how much Tyler fell for Hannah. She probably loved the idea of them together too, and shes seriously just wishful thinking. Maybe she knows Tyler would take her back. IDK. I'm not gonna rag on her though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:She paid for the trip??  rofl  My gosh, not only is he a manipulator, but a free loader as well.  
And according to the ET interview, didn’t have the guts to look her in the eye when they met post his return from filming. All he had to do post show was call her & apologize. Yikes!!!!! Jed is no prize IMHO based on this behavior alone not to add the other allegations floating around. Glad to see Haley’s friends are supporting and corroborating her story on IG nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Haley Speaks and yes, she paid for the trip to the Bahamas for freeloading Jed
Now Hannah gets to pay for his vacays and probably his/their rent. His dad must be relieved!!

Maybe that’s why the dad took that mean tweet down. He realized it was a gift that Hannah take over his non-existent finances. She’ll be his cash cow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022