SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:12 am

bachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Screen42

IG source

Hannah liked this just now.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:17 am

i am praying that like of Hannah's be better about Jed

NOT Luke P for goodness' sake!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 am

bleuberry wrote:I feel like people underestimate a Bachelorette's will to make things work and prove people wrong. As long as Jed doesn't cheat and hasn't been with the ex since the night before filming, they probably have a decent chance.

Sorry, not anymore...not with the heaping pile of Sh### that is falling on Jed’s lap... its way too much at this point. The lies, deception EVEN AFTER THEY CAME BACK, ENGAGED! For goodness sake, he was seen grabbing several women at the CMA knowing that HANNAH WAS ON SITE, somewhere else ( but monitored by producers) Now, that is NOT. the conduct of a loving, respectful fiancé . There is so much smoke, my throat hurts... Redfacemad
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 am

Could be shade towards Haley. Oh please let it be about Jed bachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 3552228123

Guess her whole town knows Hannah picked a stripper . She promised a little old lady in her town during the pre-show promo that she’d kiss only the guys. Then to think she wanted the two bad apples. Oh Hannah , I wonder if your town will buy billboards banning Jed in Alabama. bachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:25 am

Likes can mean anything. She liked an engagement ring and wedding dress earlier so I am not going to speculate on it. I will wait for an interview from her to see if I can tell where her head is at. Wonder if Kaitlyn's interview is going to be cancelled again after this mess?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:32 am

smg2587 wrote:Likes can mean anything. She liked an engagement ring and wedding dress earlier so I am not going to speculate on it. I will wait for an interview from her to see if I can tell where her head is at. Wonder if Kaitlyn's interview is going to be cancelled again after this mess?

Wish Kaitlyn would School her on toxic fiancés and the joy of not having one with the type of baggage Jed has .

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:49 am

smg2587 wrote:Likes can mean anything. She liked an engagement ring and wedding dress earlier so I am not going to speculate on it. I will wait for an interview from her to see if I can tell where her head is at. Wonder if Kaitlyn's interview is going to be cancelled again after this mess?

True but considering this is the social media sluething thread I think it's relevant to the subject. Doesn't hurt to document Social Media clues as close to time stamps as possible JMHO.

This could be someone else from her team handling her IG while she is busy elsewhere. We never know. Cloud be helpful in future to piece together things.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:08 am

misslurking wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@misslurking yeah i wish she came forward sooner at least at HTDs? then maybe hannah would be with Tyler now..but love does stupid things, she believed jed ohwell sad
In this case, thank god that Jed’s ex-gf only came forward now then, otherwise Tyler would be engaged to a woman who only settled for him after her real top 2 guys imploded. IMO.

I agree no one should be anyone second or third choice but des only chose Chris once Brooks left and look at them now. I am a huge beliver in destiny. If Hannah and Tyler are ment to be together, nothing can stop them. If they weren't ment to be together then no amount of right intentions could bring them together ! That's all. There is no criticism I will put on Hannah for making the choices she makes. She has to live with them. She has to deal with it. Real relationships start once the camera's are off. So there is no wrong way for her to have ended up with Tyler if she had to or wanted to.

I am not saying Tyler can't do better than Hannah but she seems like a genuinely nice person but with very messed up notions on love, relationship and commitment and they did have a very organic palpable chemistry. Under different circumstances I don't have doubts they could have worked.
It may not be wrong for her but IMO it would certainly be the short end of the stick for Tyler. She certainly wouldn’t be making a grand gesture of love & risking public hate a la Jason/Arie. I mean, if it ever happens, which I hope it doesn’t, he may very well concede and take her back ... I don’t know how he would react. I just would tell her “no, thanks, but good luck in your future endeavours” if I were him.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:11 am

bachelor - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 20190610
Momma C following another fan acct last night
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:41 am

You bring up a good point about knowing his side of the story. We can be judge, jury and commentators on these boards, but we still don’t know all the facts. I’m not defending him in any way ; it’s just that we’re making several assumptions without having all of the evidence. Jmo...

Tiggerlgh wrote:I don’t like him but we don’t have evidence of cheating post filming.  The girl he took homes friend said nothing happened.  He is very shady but we don’t know what Hannah did/did not know before.  We also don’t know his side of any of this.  I know we speculate here which is time but many things here are being stated as facts when we don’t know what was told/true

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by jumpinjellybeans Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:53 am

There is a girl on reddit who is in contact with Hannah's brother (she DMed him via instagram) and he is requesting examples of Jed's trashy behavior post show. She has been sent examples of tweets/reddit accounts of times he has grabbed people in bars/etc but I also thought it would be good to show some examples of Jed liking women on instagram/liking "Jed for Bach" tweets/etc since for me those are pretty bad behavior too. I am just not sure where to find that evidence. Does anyone have anything they could send? Here is the thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/c2n5qt/request_linksreceipts_about_s_trashy_behaviour/

Second note, it is pretty conclusive evidence for me that Hannah's brother is interested in this information that Jed is F1.

Third note: Longtime lurker and this is my first post! Hi all! Smiley

jumpinjellybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:25 am

Astrobach wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I feel like people underestimate a Bachelorette's will to make things work and prove people wrong. As long as Jed doesn't cheat and hasn't been with the ex since the night before filming, they probably have a decent chance.

Sorry, not anymore...not with the heaping pile of Sh### that is falling on Jed’s lap... its way too much at this point. The lies, deception EVEN AFTER THEY CAME BACK, ENGAGED! For goodness sake, he was seen grabbing several women at the CMA knowing that HANNAH WAS ON SITE, somewhere else ( but monitored by producers) Now, that is NOT. the conduct of a loving, respectful fiancé . There is so much smoke, my throat hurts... Redfacemad
?,

do we have proofs?
where can I read he "grabbed several women at CMA"
do we know what was said between hannah and jed so wecall it "lies and deception  EVEN AFTER THEY CAME BACK, ENGAGED!"

those are facts?

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022