SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jumpinjellybeans Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:26 am

Also, I didn't see anyone bring up the night that he had the girl over his house who he threw in his pool/etc brought up in the reddit thread, does anyone have a source for that we could send? Having trouble finding it here.

jumpinjellybeans

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:29 am

HEA wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I feel like people underestimate a Bachelorette's will to make things work and prove people wrong. As long as Jed doesn't cheat and hasn't been with the ex since the night before filming, they probably have a decent chance.

Sorry, not anymore...not with the heaping pile of Sh### that is falling on Jed’s lap... its way too much at this point. The lies, deception EVEN AFTER THEY CAME BACK, ENGAGED! For goodness sake, he was seen grabbing several women at the CMA knowing that HANNAH WAS ON SITE, somewhere else ( but monitored by producers) Now, that is NOT. the conduct of a loving, respectful fiancé . There is so much smoke, my throat hurts... Redfacemad
?,

do we have proofs?
where can I read he "grabbed several women at CMA"
do we know what was said between hannah and jed so wecall it "lies and deception  EVEN AFTER THEY CAME BACK, ENGAGED!"

those are facts?

In this time of social media things get so blown up!! It seems to be getting worse each moment! It’s like the old telephone game JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:31 am

jumpinjellybeans wrote:Also, I didn't see anyone bring up the night that he had the girl over his house who he threw in his pool/etc brought up in the reddit thread, does anyone have a source for that we could send? Having trouble finding it here.

it is one girl sharing. wehave no proof it is real. we do not know when it happened? because it is jed, no benefice of the doubt.

what if i create any or multiple SM account today and decide to share how nasty Tyler is... will those be taken under the same consideration? question

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:33 am

@Hotmomma I know ... in few days Jed is going to be the new serial killer :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:38 am

Um, to be fair, the Jed claims came out way before he was even declared the spoiled winner. I don’t think it’s some sort of fake vendetta or anything. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:42 am

HEA wrote:@Hotmomma I know ... in few days Jed is going to be the new serial killer :crazed

I am surprised he folks didn’t tell him to stop!!!They were there with him! He thanked them for coming and dancing!
Luke P is like thank God for Jed!
Bottom line is no one perfect.. and the hate of someone because rumor has it Hannah chose him and not the golden boy you were hoping!  Personally I really don’t care who she has chosen, it doesn’t change my life one bit! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:45 am

I think it's clear that Hannah's family is not 'Team Jed' however, that doesn't mean that it's Hannah's stance. IIRC I think Hannah has a history of the 'Stand by your man' mindset. So while her dumping him is possible, I could also completely see RS being correct and her standing by him at least for the time being.

The problem is there's all these stories of Jed post show but in order to have it really resonate with Hannah I think she would actually need to see it (thus why her brother is probably trying to get proof) does it really exist tho? who knows. The fact that Fleiss is also saying "don't believe everything!" etc right after he talked to Hannah makes me think Hannah told him that its not true (based on whatever Jed told her)

My hope is that in the end Hannah realizes her worth and breaks up with Jed. However, Im not sure she should go back to Tyler. I kinda feel like Tyler deserves someone who really chooses him and Hannah may need some self reflection time more than she needs a man. I love Hannah but she clearly has some issues in the type of guy that she's drawn to. I think the best option for her may be to take this as a learning experience, reevaluate the type of man that she should be looking for and when she can do that, that's when shell be ready for a relationship/marriage with someone (maybe outside of bachelor nation laugh out loud)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:49 am

Some of these stories seem so far-fetched, like the one of throwing the girl in the pool at 4 am. If I have learned anything in my 45 years on this earth it is to not believe everything you read on the internet. I tell my kids this all the time when they say "Well, I read it on the internet, so it must be true" Uh, no. The internet is full of lies and embellishments. Is Jed totally innocent in all of this? Maybe not. I will wait and see. This isn't the first time a scandal has hit a contestant on this show. I still think the ex coming out of the woodwork to tell her story is downright tacky and her recent IG post cries..."Look at me!" From the caption and her photo. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:04 am

Astrobach wrote:
HEA wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:I'm two years older than Hannah, but I'm shaking my head at this whole situation. RS predicts she'll stand by Jed and make excuses for him like she has done all season for Luke. I think this will happen too... also basing this on how she has excused Luke's behavior.

Hannah's behavior has been more risqué than many (but not all) of the previous bachelorettes -  naked bungi jumping with Garrett, wild, really wild, make-out sessions with multiple contestants, sex in the fantasy suites with possibly more than one of the F3.  Not arguing this is all her choice, but not something I'd want my mom to see. May explain why she can excuse Luke's behavior - and possible Jed's - if he came clean.  

Assumptions. we do not know what happened in FS.

To the bold: I’m pretty sure Hannah did respond directly about that when Luke P. Said ‘ she better not have slept with other men before in FS‘ ...it’s pretty clear in the new clip they released on Monday. She looks at him and says ‘ and yes I have had sexual relations with the men’ and Luke looks down, baffled. Check it out...

I remember Hannah's words as "yes, I have had sex," then the camera pans away from her to Luke, then back to her and she says, "and Jesus still loves me." She didn't say "with the men" unless I missed something. SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:06 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Some of these stories seem so far-fetched, like the one of throwing the girl in the pool at 4 am.  If I have learned anything in my 45 years on this earth it is to not believe everything you read on the internet. I tell my kids this all the time when they say "Well, I read it on the internet, so it must be true"  Uh, no.  The internet is full of lies and embellishments.  Is Jed totally innocent in all of this?  Maybe not.  I will wait and see.  This isn't the first time a scandal has hit a contestant on this show.  I still think the ex coming out of the woodwork to tell her story is downright tacky and her recent IG post cries..."Look at me!"  From the caption and her photo.  Jmho.  

Just because evidence hasn’t been shown yet, doesn’t mean it’s not true. Why would people make up lies about Jed in the first place? People might’ve not liked Bryan from Rachel’s season or Garrett from Becca’s season, but there were never any claims about them being sleazy at bars while being engaged to the lead. Jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:10 am

The story of the 4 am pool throw seemed perfectly plausible to me. Young people together drinking till all hours. Happens all the time. That's why my momma said nothing good happens after 1 am so get your behind home.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:13 am

Ahhh... I see we are already blaming the ex for selling her story. How typical. Poor Jed, bamboozled and taken advantage of by an ex girlfriend looking for fame and revenge. Give me a break.

No wonder the Me Too movement is a thing. An important thing, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022