SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:54 pm

mercieme wrote:
mbl wrote:New ET article with interview of Haley and screenshot of text message with Jed on March 12.  

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428
“Meditate, Pray, Center yourself in positive energy” - Jed to Haley as he boards the plane to LA to meet the now love of his life...what in the world..... I just can’t!!!!! I am so embarrassed for Hannah y’all.

Shows he can quote it but he can’t follow it. This is unbelievable and I really think Jed should buy some Depends for the coming chit storm .

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Sharnee wrote:Lol! Lauren Zima is not a fan of Jed’s music cantstopl thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 1377737533

Which answers why he’s a stripper.
I didn’t want to say anything when I thought he was a good guy because you know, follow your dreams and all that, but now that we know he’s a scumbag imma keep it real. I listened to his stuff on Apple Music a few weeks ago out of curiosity and that sh*t was T R A S H. Stick to stripping Jed. All Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:56 pm

1. Can I please have a link to this.

As most members know, and for the newer users, everything needs a link, please read my signature line, and going forward I will delete posts without asking for links. I have to check every single link and I don't have time searching for the potential IG user. If they are private we cannot post it. I don't have the time to deal with emails asking me to correct posts due to copyright laws. We simply can't take what we want without sourcing it, it's the law. TYIA

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 A7174610

This gal has some photos with Haley on her Instagram and it doesn’t seem like they are close friends.

2. Any more mention of Jordan gets deleted. Members have been gracious enough to provide the facts with regards to Jordan and his name keeps coming up. This isn't his thread, and the discussion has gone beyond comparison sake only.

3. Please indicate whether posts are facts by by providing proof or state IMO because it's difficult to determine what's true what's hearsay what are opinions. We value the fact proven forum that we are and that's why we ask to be specific. If you are relaying information that you read, state where you read it, provide a link if it isn't another forum, or mention you don't recall exactly where you read it.

4. This is the SM thread, these types of discussion should be in the GD thread.
Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:57 pm

Diana wrote:
okkaayy wrote:I recommend listening to the first 30 min of the new bachelor party episode. Lauren Zima is the guest. It’s very obvious she’s seen the rest of the season. Granted she was at frc. When talking about the Jed scandal she implies that the show might address it in upcoming episodes. Or at least address something to do with Jed.
Oh my god. I don't know whats worse. If Hannah honestly knew and still picked him. I have literally lost all my respect for her. What a hypocrite. Jed still sucks majorly for his behavior after the show and what he did rather he told Hannah or not. he totally benefited from RS saying it was Tyler and thought he could get away with his behavior because no one thought he was engaged. Rolling Eyes

imho ofcourse

What is so hard for me to grasp is that she had other choices. Guys she appeared to be into. If one just met a guy and kind of fell for him and finds out he's pulled all this s#@!, she might think she's different and it won't happen to her.(wrong I know) But, he's only one of many fish in the sea and Tyler Cameron is there!!!! To quote Jay Leno "what the he!! were you thinking?" I am flummoxed. I've seen comments that she likes "project guys", likes fixing them. I want to ask her to fix Hannah first.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:57 pm

Haley's got the goods. March 12th, the day he left laugh out loud. I hope Hannah sees this screenshot.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Al wrote:Haley's got the goods. March 12th, the day he left laugh out loud. I hope Hannah sees this screenshot.

I even bet Scott’s goodbye to his gf wasn’t as bad as Jed’s

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
mbl wrote:New ET article with interview of Haley and screenshot of text message with Jed on March 12.  

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428
“Meditate, Pray, Center yourself in positive energy” - Jed to Haley as he boards the plane to LA to meet the now love of his life...what in the world..... I just can’t!!!!! I am so embarrassed for Hannah y’all.
I’m crying laughing lmao!!!!!!! I’m afraid I’m disturbing the neighbor’s dog in the yard laugh out loud laugh out loud This is amazing!!! Haha Hannah. Poor thing. I shouldn’t laugh but laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Here’s the link to Haley Stevens’ post on IG in which these comments appear.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/By6JvBynGXa/?igshid=1j3fsgkbiji16

Last edited by mbl on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
Diana wrote:
okkaayy wrote:I recommend listening to the first 30 min of the new bachelor party episode. Lauren Zima is the guest. It’s very obvious she’s seen the rest of the season. Granted she was at frc. When talking about the Jed scandal she implies that the show might address it in upcoming episodes. Or at least address something to do with Jed.
Oh my god. I don't know whats worse. If Hannah honestly knew and still picked him. I have literally lost all my respect for her. What a hypocrite. Jed still sucks majorly for his behavior after the show and what he did rather he told Hannah or not. he totally benefited from RS saying it was Tyler and thought he could get away with his behavior because no one thought he was engaged. Rolling Eyes

imho ofcourse

seriously! what kind of women empowering bs is that? She's basically letting Jed know that lying is okay and she'll forgive and forget in the name of Jesus Christ. thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 2622943811

Okay, I am at best a cafeteria Catholic, but I just don't think Jesus had this in mind regarding how women should have to put up with misogynistic men.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:07 pm

This is just getting bad. This girl can back up her story.

To add on reddit they showed Hannah liked a jacket that said love never die. But now I can't find the like when I look at the picture. It was maybe 20 minutes before the article was posted.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I’m crying laughing lmao!!!!!!! I’m afraid I’m disturbing the neighbor’s dog in the yard laugh out loud laugh out loud This is amazing!!! Haha Hannah. Poor thing. I shouldn’t laugh but laugh out loud

Heck! When Haley was following Jed’s order what was he doing ?

Promoting , Lying and centering on Hannah. This guy is a piece of work . #justiceforhaley

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:15 pm

Love will never die Hannah? IMake sure text that to your man cause he seems to like to forget when any other female breathes next to him imo . so embarrassing laugh out loud I can't even fell bad for the girl anymore.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022