SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:16 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is just getting bad. This girl can back up her story.

To add on reddit they showed Hannah liked a jacket that said love never die. But now I can't find the like when I look at the picture. It was maybe 20 minutes before the article was posted.
Girl, I hope Hannah creeping on Reddit is what made her unlike that post laugh out loud I also hope she saw all the tea on her fiancé and how folks are drawn to the man she dumped her fiancé for hehehe

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:21 pm

mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:This is just getting bad. This girl can back up her story.

To add on reddit they showed Hannah liked a jacket that said love never die. But now I can't find the like when I look at the picture. It was maybe 20 minutes before the article was posted.
Girl, I hope Hannah creeping on Reddit is what made her unlike that post laugh out loud I also hope she saw all the tea on her fiancé and how folks are drawn to the man she dumped her fiancé for hehehe

Maybe her family called and said STOP THE INSANITY GIRL! The truth is trying to set her free ! Sorry but, what an idiot Hannah is being stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:22 pm

This is so ridiculous! I know there real people and real feelings involved but 2pop

Can’t wait to see how this is going to end up (and how the ratings are)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:27 pm

omg DEAD at reddit rn;"Oh my god Acorn Head is getting worse and worse" cantstopl cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:33 pm

Those that speculated Hannah was in LA/west coast time are correct

She threw out the first pitch at the dodgers game tonight

picture
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:35 pm

sdmom wrote:This is so ridiculous! I know there real people and real feelings involved but  2pop

Can’t wait to see how this is going to end up (and how the ratings are)
Big mood. I’m just here to get these jokes off laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:38 pm

I am not sticking up for anyone in this mess. I don't care about Jed because that's for Hannah to figure out. If they can get through this mess in the name of love, I give them credit like other couples have endured.

As a woman I would hope someone would knock me over the head and drill some sense into me if I ever allowed my boyfriend to go on a reality tv show and support him the way this woman did. I'm am seriously shaking my head. How can anyone allow themselves to be treated that way I'll never know.

ETA:

Snark thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I am not sticking up for anyone in this mess. I don't care about Jed because that's for Hannah to figure out. If they can get through this mess in the name of love, I give them credit like other couples have endured.

As a woman I would hope someone would knock me over the head and drill some sense into me if I ever allowed my boyfriend to go on a reality tv show and support him the way this woman did. I'm am seriously shaking my head. How can anyone allow themselves to be treated that way I'll never know.

ETA:

Snark thread

LOVE, my friend. Love. Haley thought their Love is strong enough to support and believe Jed and his lies.

LOVE, also my friends is why Hannah STILL strongly support and believe Jed and his lies.

🚋

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 623245435

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:47 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/By9JPltF184/?igshid=gldis0jfq5yr

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 6e8dbc10

First sighting after Friday 6/14 on Phoenix airport

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:49 pm

@Cari that's not love, IMHO that's stupid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:52 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, stupid for both Haley and Hannah imo. I hope Hannah has made some realizations the past few days.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:56 pm

Al wrote:@GuardianAngel Yes, stupid for both Haley and Hannah imo. I hope Hannah has made some realizations the past few days.

For Hannah to stick with Jed through this, it might be more about how good a liar Jed is. He knows how to dupe women. **IMO** There’s stupidity and then there’s manipulators . Manipulators like stupid women .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022