SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fermont girl Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:12 pm

Do you know where we can find their dance part. I have it recorded on my TV but I would like to be able to look at it on my IPad.

As you can see, I’m also in the same rabbit home 11 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d 11 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

11 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Fermont girl wrote:Do you know where we can find their dance part.  I have it recorded on my TV but I would like to be able to look at it on my IPad.

As you can see, I’m also in the same rabbit home  11 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d  11 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d

I watch on this ig account they have loaded The episodes in parts on igtv

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ByTSVieFFljC7CO4-Y82oKFv-lp-GfzfSGyFkk0/?igshid=1hmfogalnvcxi

Or bachelorarchive.com website
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:35 pm

somebody please post the whole hannah's date with tyler. i am in Malaysia, can't watch it staight away. please please ...at least the second part of the night. thanks
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:44 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:53 am

I liked Hannah's date with Jed, and I took him at his word when he talked about wanting to come on the show for the platform, but found himself genuinely interested in Hannah.

I loved how Tyler was so present for Hannah on their date. The lobstering activity was fun. I was rather stunned watching their dance. You can see them falling in love.

The Luke P drama, wow. I know that she eventually ditches him, but the fact that he got so far is scary. I felt sorry for Luke S. He in no way deserved what he got. I have to wonder how Hannah is reacting, watching the show back, and seeing more now than what she saw at the time.

Garrett's a cutie!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:17 am

I am down the rabbit hole as well! Let me suggest that you go watch the episode from 5-27 when she does the rose ceremony in the CRIMSON dress. Slow motion Tyler C's face when she walks in. His eyes!!! You will love it!

QUESTION Y'ALL: Do y'all think that the producers have taken a new approach with SM. Just thinking that I feeling that Tyler C is being a little forced location wise with his SM. Then the information that Caelynn was back on SM from Paradise seemed fishy to me. I was thinking that no matter whether she had a connection with anyone, production would have done something to keep her around like they have done for so many others.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Amethyst wrote:I liked Hannah's date with Jed, and I took him at his word when he talked about wanting to come on the show for the platform, but found himself genuinely interested in Hannah.

I loved how Tyler was so present for Hannah on their date. The lobstering activity was fun. I was rather stunned watching their dance. You can see them falling in love.

The Luke P drama, wow. I know that she eventually ditches him, but the fact that he got so far is scary. I felt sorry for Luke S. He in no way deserved what he got. I have to wonder how Hannah is reacting, watching the show back, and seeing more now than what she saw at the time.

Garrett's a cutie!

Funny I didn't have the same feeling about Luke S. Don't get me wrong, the getting plowed over...not right, but he was just too much for me. IMO he has absolutely zero interest in Hannah and she has zero interest in him and he and his outrage just felt forced and fake to me. I don't care for either one of the Lukes, but at least I find Luke P genuine...crazy, intense, socially unaware and awkward...but genuine. Luke S just screams fake and producer a** kisser. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Fermont girl
Fleurdesel
Idlemess
Norcalgal
RealityEscape