SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 11:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:Also, hi. Just want it known that if the spoiler is wrong (please no, not this time, Satan, and get your $hit together RS laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud).... I officially know who *I* want the next Bachelor to be. Sorry Pete, not you. laugh out loud

Who?? Do tell! bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

I'm not sure at this point. Pilot Pete I'm sure is on the top of their list but I remember coming across this article in March. Now that I've seen a couple of epi's, they probably IMHO had Mike on that list as well, and I'd be happy about that. He came across so suave and debonair and mature to me. OTOH it could be political BS.

One last question: When will this franchise have a diverse Bachelor?

We talk about this. I do think you’re going to see a diverse Bachelor certainly sooner than later. You never want to make some promise and say the next one is going to be the first, because you just don’t know. If you ask me that question in May, maybe I will be able to make that promise. It does depend on the season but I think the bigger thing is is how the diversity quotient in the makeup of the contestants has changed. And that’s really where that’s going to come from. You’ve seen it now with all our recent Bachelors and Bachelorettes being open to dating all different types of people from different backgrounds, and having diverse contestants really going farther in the show. It’s wonderful that we’ve had a diverse Bachelorette, but do I think a diverse Bachelor is overdue? Absolutely. Will we see one? Absolutely. I wish I could tell you when, but sooner rather than later is really all I can say.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-bachelorette-abc-boss-rob-mills-talks-franchise-1194879

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu May 30, 2019 11:56 pm

I’m sure it’s either Mike or Pete. Pete gives serious future lead vibes to me. He has Ben H.’s mannerisms down pat. Seriously I can’t get over how much Pete reminds me of Ben. But he has Nick’s looks. It’s weird. Anyway, he’s your typical, vanilla guy that this show loves to plug into that lead role.

As for what I posted above. I still want the spoiler to be right, cause I like Tyler for Hannah tbh based on what we’ve seen and know. But if it’s qrong, he’s who I want. But he likely won’t get it regardless. He’s too edgy for the lead, plus if he isn’t F1, he’s the broken hearted F2, and that guy almost always gets lead screwed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 31, 2019 12:04 am

Peter reminds me of Ben too, when he was sweet and innocent. I know there have been a lot of comments on the Nick look alike, but I don't see it. no idea I think Luke Stone could pass for Nick V's brother.

So far there isn't anyone I dislike so as long as they don't annoy me, it doesn't matter who the lead is. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 31, 2019 12:19 am

is it just me but i really don't want pete as bach sad i just feel like i have seen it before with Ben H(nice guy) and Jake P (as ex pilot), with the look of Nick arghhh i just don't know if i can sit through it...i mean don't get me wrong he seems cute and sweet and imo def getting a bach edit(which makes me think what Chris harrison said in that interview about TPTB know or a 78% sure who next bach is already leads me to think its Pilot Pete) But i would like to see something different and i hope they don't ruin Mikes edit to much as at the beginning he just seemed amazing - he is gorgeous, he listens and seems genuinely interested in Hannah and has this quiet and mature confidence about about him which i find sexy..So i am still on the Mike 4 bach train..just hoping his edit or he doesn't spiral down hill....JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 31, 2019 10:19 am

LeapofFaith wrote:is it just me but i really don't want pete as bach sad i just feel like i have seen it before with Ben H(nice guy) and Jake P (as ex pilot), with the look of Nick arghhh i just don't know if i can sit through it...i mean don't get me wrong he seems cute and sweet and imo def getting a bach edit(which makes me think what Chris harrison said in that interview about TPTB know or a 78% sure who next bach is already leads me to think its Pilot Pete) But i would like to see something different and i hope they don't ruin Mikes edit to much as at the beginning he just seemed amazing - he is gorgeous, he listens and seems genuinely interested in Hannah and has this quiet and mature confidence about about him which i find sexy..So i am still on the Mike 4 bach train..just hoping his edit or he doesn't spiral down hill....JMO

Hannah had a rough edit period early on in Colton’s season then a turnaround so it’s possible Mike will have the same arc. I do like him and hope he is on the short list. So far I like him best for next Bach.
I also like Pete but agree that he appears generic. That could change. He wouldn’t be my first choice but I'm ok with him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 31, 2019 5:49 pm

I’d much rather have Mike than Peter who comes across as so bland to me. I think Mike's age is perfect and isn’t it time to have the male lead a POC?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri May 31, 2019 6:59 pm

I would do ANYTHING for Mike to become the bachelor. Like legit begging at this point. Try something different for once. It can't get any worse than last season.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 31, 2019 10:24 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:I would do ANYTHING for Mike to become the bachelor. Like legit begging at this point. Try something different for once. It can't get any worse than last season.

Please don't tempt them. bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3552228123

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:06 am

Please NO Mike....IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:17 am

LoveDovez wrote:Please NO Mike....IMO

I agree with you. He may be a nice guy, but I just don't see the appeal. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:58 pm

Stacia620 wrote:

He disappointed me after that stuff with the "pity rose" from Cam. I can't un-see the lie and the hypocrisy after he just did the same thing earlier and earned himself a pity rose. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

He disappointed me after that stuff with the "pity rose" from Cam. I can't un-see the lie and the hypocrisy after he just did the same thing earlier and earned himself a pity rose. no no
:yes:  it was a bad look.
I still want to see him, and others, on 1-1 dates before placing my final bet. It’s still early in the season so some may fizzle in my mind while others could rise to the top.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99