SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:19 pm

LaineyG wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care what colour he is, it's what I see within that I'm attracted to. He to me seems very mature, has been through a lot I'm sure, and just seems like a humble sincere sweet guy!

yes  I think Mike has a good sense of who he is a man so the focus could be on who can match him to form the right relationship.
I feel Colton and Hannah’s “journeys” were a step back - still figuring themselves out.
Mike is a solid choice by me. Smiley

The only challenge IMO would be protecting the privacy/identity of his former girlfriend given her miscarriage is likely a sensitive matter although Arie had a similar past situation.

I agree. Think it’s time for an older cast.  Colton has such young girls 22-24. Really looking forward to seeing mike on BIP and his edit.

Sadly older Bachelor doesn’t mean the cast will be that much older. It hasn’t been in the past.

I need to see more of Mike before I make a call if he will be good lead or not.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:34 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care what colour he is, it's what I see within that I'm attracted to. He to me seems very mature, has been through a lot I'm sure, and just seems like a humble sincere sweet guy!

yes  I think Mike has a good sense of who he is a man so the focus could be on who can match him to form the right relationship.
I feel Colton and Hannah’s “journeys” were a step back - still figuring themselves out.
Mike is a solid choice by me. Smiley

The only challenge IMO would be protecting the privacy/identity of his former girlfriend given her miscarriage is likely a sensitive matter although Arie had a similar past situation.

I agree. Think it’s time for an older cast.  Colton has such young girls 22-24. Really looking forward to seeing mike on BIP and his edit.

Sadly older Bachelor doesn’t mean the cast will be that much older.  It hasn’t been in the past.

I need to see more of Mike before I make a call if he will be good lead or not.

True on both accounts.
I think SM will continue to play a role in lead choices and cast. Ratings as well. Hannah’s season had great ratings for Bette so the show appears to have captured the younger demographic which needed to happen for longevity. TPTB may decide to go with an under 30 Bach again to solidify that demographic. JMO

BIP could influence me either way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:03 am

I agree with some of the posts above. but I still feel that IF Tyler is not with Hannah at the end HE will be the next bachelor . ( It's all about ratings and right now Tyler is killing it with the most SM numbers at this point then probably anyone before him. 1.2 M and imo  that will grow alot more after Tuesday night. )IF he is with Hannah then I think they'll go with Mike. This show is overdue for a man of color and they ( all of the former leads) have all hyped Mike since this season started. I think Ashley I was the only one that I read who wasen't impressed with Mike for the next lead.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:21 pm

Just dropping this in here...
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:52 am

IMO Colton did horribly on Paradise and still got the lead (although in his favor, he did shut the door on Tia.) I think Mike is certainly a strong candidate, but I want to see how he does on Paradise.

Don't the producers also ask the possible cast members who they want? I remember last year when most of us were pulling for Jason or Blake, and Colton seemed to come out of nowhere. But Colton played better to middle America and IIRC, was also the top choice among the potential cast members.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:15 pm

I really hope it is Peter so we can stay away from the Tyler/Jed/Hannah triangle. Enough is enough of all of that IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:05 pm

The week of the finale, Entertainment Tonight had Tyler and Mike neck-n-neck with who the fans wanted for the bachelor. Poor Peter was under them.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:38 pm

I just hope it's not Mike. Don't think it will be a good season and likely won't stick around to watch but will sleuth pre-season as always though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:57 pm

I’d be happy with Pilot Pete ... having been in that industry for the better part of my life I would certainly enjoy any flying scenes. His family was really fun, too! yes

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:13 am

I'd prefer Mike, but I think it'll be Peter. They basically gave him an entire 45 minute audition at ATFR, and I think the windmill is such an easy hook/storyline for them to exploit - imagine the limo entrances, the references throughout the season, the buzz they'll build around his own fantasy suites, ect - like with Colton's virginity last season. Mike never really had that same kind of Big Moment. Also, Peter already has 1m followers, he falls in love so easily that he'll be messy as hell and say it to everyone, and he fits the exact mold of the typical Bachelor they choose. He's not my favorite, but still better than the last 3 Bachelors they've had IMO.

Not gonna lie, I'm itching for this season to start so we can finally move on from Hannah's never, ever, ever ending dumpster fire laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:18 am

RS said yesterday if he had to guess who it is at this moment they will go with Peter. Not saying that’s who they picked but just a guess.

CH and Mills have both defended him against the ex gf story and have talked about why it wasn’t brought up on finale night..... so I think that’s another clue they could be leaning towards him. It’s like when they purposefully left out the scenes of Hannah B going back to see Colton

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:18 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99