SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:14 am

Pleaseeeee be Peter!

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:29 am

bluwavz wrote:

So basically, Peter is current front runner but they want to see the fan reaction to Mike being on Paradise before anything gets picked. Tyler seems to be out. They're spending more time figuring out the lead and not rushing things right now.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:38 am

If its peter im really done with this show. At this point its just pathetic to keep supporting a show that doesnt want to represent anything different. It doesnt represent my reality and i don't think they care to either.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:25 am

I feel at this juncture it is easy to see that Tyler is not interested, he even commented as much on a podcast, Viall Files I think.  He did express interest in DWTS and I think that possibility is still there depending on what is happening in NY with potential modeling contracts and a well-known lady he has dated.

Peter seems like a sort of run of the mill choice. Nice guy, cute, funny, but not exceptional.

Mike is clearly popular (just look at how many guys from his season are promoting him) with that killer smile that lights a room.  He also has a compelling back story (something they always look for) as a veteran. But we didn't get a lot of him, so that is opportunity in Paradise-to learn more about Mike to love him or not.

The two dark horses in Paradise, IMO are Chris Bukowski and Clay Harbor.  If they can go back and tag Arie after that many years, why not a changed and matured Chris?  The problem is Chris fell in love and is, as far as we know, engaged. But Clay...now he is one of the guys we didn't get to know much on Becca's season because he was injured and left early.  He has a great backstory, NFL career, ended before he wanted it to.  Older and ready for a life long relationship.  It didn't work with Angela or on Paradise, but he is committed, believes in the process and really wants to find "the one".  His paradise edit could possibly bring him into real contention for the Bachelor. Both Clay and Mike would, IMO, make great stories, draw viewers and finally get the elephant out of the room.

In all, Peter would not be the first pilot. Clay would not be the first NFL player. Mike would be the first veteran. and Tyler would be the first to break the internet.  It will be a very interesting month waiting for a decision.  I expect they will announce it on the Paradise Reunion/after show which is sure to be announced.  Based on past schedules, around Sept 10.  Filming typically starts around the third week of September.  I am interested in hearing what others think of these four possibilities and any other dark horses you see.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:18 am

Mike please!!! He comes off smart, articulate and charming. I really like the energy he brings and I think he would be great in the bachelor role. I think it's about time we had a person of colour as the leading (male) role. Hopefully we get to see this come to fruition Smiley

I know Tyler is not interested in the role, and is hated by a subsection of the audience (laugh out loud), but he would have made a great bachelor imo. His season would have been unpredictable as he seems like a free spirit and marches to the beat of his own drums. I think he is more likely to go off script than go through the same manufactured bs we see every season. I always found Juan Pablo's season to be the most entertaining laugh out loud laugh out loud Dude played the entire show and made them look like fools. The show is still butt hurt till this day and uses him as a punch line.

And just NO to Peter. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I find him super boring, kind of child like, and not the most charismatic guy out there. We've already seen a season with Ben, I don't need another one. I am also not looking forward to all the windmill jokes as if he'll wear that as his personality all season.

I'd be shocked if they don't choose someone from Hannah's season. Unless they don't want it.... which I don't think is the case. Two of the three guys seem very interested in it and have been kind of campaigning for the role.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:21 am

@Northstargirl I agree with a lot of your comments
I was already ruling out Tyler a long time ago, before the AFTR and the successive possible reunion with Hannah. He is distancing himself from all things BN and I can’t blame him. He is carving his own path...
As for Peter, yes, he was scouted to be Bachelor, pretty obvious and I don’t find his campaigning openly to be in good taste, it smells really hungry or thirsty, whatever you call it.
Clay has an interesting arc, BUT if rumors of him dating Nicole on BIP until right when it’s time to commit...NOT. A good look...especially after leaving Angela for similar reasons ( no commitment)
and between him and MIKE , the choice is clear, he seems more serious in wanting to find a partner and has not dated in a while. And I love his personality and authenticity. He can be funny, vulnerable, straightforward and committed by the end of it.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:49 am

Astrobach wrote:@Northstargirl I agree with a lot of your comments
I was already ruling out Tyler a long time ago, before the AFTR and the successive possible reunion with Hannah. He is distancing himself from all things BN and I can’t blame him. He is carving his own path...
As for Peter, yes, he was scouted to be Bachelor, pretty obvious and I don’t find his campaigning openly to be in good taste, it smells really hungry or thirsty, whatever you call it.
Clay has an interesting arc, BUT if rumors of him dating Nicole on BIP until right when it’s time to commit...NOT. A good look...especially after leaving Angela for similar reasons ( no commitment)
and between him and MIKE , the choice is clear, he seems more serious in wanting to find a partner and has not dated in a while. And I love his personality and authenticity. He can be funny, vulnerable, straightforward and committed by the end of it.
JMO

Mike has campaigned more than Peter, he’s backed off a little recently but both are campaigning. It seems to be the part of the game all imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:07 am

Since I don’t watch Paradise I don’t know how Mike is on that show, but I appreciate his veteran status and he has a winning smile, so I’m sure he has the personality for it...... assuming he hasn’t met anyone special in Paradise Hugesmile

I don’t have any favorites from other seasons.  I don’t think Ben H. should have a second chance as the Bachelor .... I’m not a big proponent of bringing guys back.

Peter would be fine with me, as would Mike.  Who knows if they will possibly come up with someone as a big surprise?  I guess I really don’t care that much giggling

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:11 am

@Tiggerlgh
Hey, you may be right on... they both want it. But I haven’t seen Mike out there offering roses to women as he parades in a convertible car in the streets... like a true politician.. laugh out loud
Mike has used S/ M I think but no live ‘ attraction ‘ type of event, unless I missed it. I’m not following either very closely anyway. Just hope the scale tips in favor of Mike this time.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:33 am

@Astrobach yep and he isnt doing podcasts and interviews outright saying he wants to be the bachelor either

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Tiggerlgh
Hey, you may be right on... they both want it. But I haven’t seen Mike out there offering roses to women as he parades in a convertible car in the streets... like a true politician.. laugh out loud
Mike has used S/ M I think but no live ‘ attraction ‘ type of event, unless I missed it.  I’m not following either very closely anyway. Just hope the scale tips in favor of Mike this time.
JMO

No his most recent posting was with a dolphin at a Sea World related site with its rose in its mouth.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99