SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:59 pm

I think tptb will be monitoring fan reaction to Derek to see where he lands. He already has media experience from his time with Taylor plus his sideline work as cohost on the Betches podcast so that’s a plus. He also now has another storyline as empathetic dumpee from BIP. My guess is he could be a dark horse.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:55 am

If TPTB want Mike, they aren’t showcasing him on BIP IMO

I think Derek is a great dark horse. He was amazing last night
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:53 am

luvstx wrote:If TPTB want Mike, they aren’t showcasing him on BIP IMO

I was thinking along the same lines as the bolded since we haven't been shown much of Mike. On the other hand re: the italics, Derek has been shown to be understanding, accepting, and "looking for love." Plus he has gorgeous eyes so I wouldn't mind watching him for a season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:20 pm

Interesting. What did Derek do to impress you?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:48 pm

bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 69056992_660666177676811_9065177346868794275_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
laurenzima After Derek Peth’s impressive eloquence and empathy with Demi Burnett on last night’s #BachelorInParadise; there’s a rallying cry for him to be #TheBachelor bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f339What do you think?  Here’s where we stand with the frontrunners: new photos out this morning of Tyler C and Gigi Hadid on another date...Tyler seems booed up. I spoke to Mike Johnson on Monday morning (link in stories for the interview) and he said he still hadn’t had serious discussions to take the role; he predicted Peter Weber as the choice. But #BIP has given us wild card surprises before (Nick Viall, anyone?) bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f30a I’ve been interviewing Derek for years and have always found him to be smart, emotive and funny. (Also...you can see the “for years” here..I think this pic is from more than 2 years ago and i was hiding swollen eyes from an allergy attack underneath makeup #babies.) Wells Adams, Kristina Schulman and more in #BachelorNation are boarding the #DerekForBachelor train - are you on it? bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f682 bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f339 bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2764 bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f377
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:40 pm

I posted this in the BIP episodes thread too, but since they are bringing Derek's name into the mix... him playing guitar, and signing John Mayer on his insta story totally caught me off guard. Yep, he'd be a great option, imo.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pethderek/
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:47 pm

None of the rumored leads interest me.

Guess I'll have another winter of not watching.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:28 pm

BlueTone wrote:

Interesting. What did Derek do to impress you?

My twenty something daughters, husband (a recent BN convert) and I all thought Derek displayed kindness and open-mindedness towards Demi last night. Many men would have felt uncomfortable competing with a woman for a woman's heart. He treated Demi and Christian with respect and was calm. Seemed quite empathetic...a trait I always find helpful for any lead.

I had never thought of him as lead material until last night. I also love that he is older and more intelligent (IMO) than some of past leads. If he dated Johns Hopkins-educated Taylor for a long time, I think we could look forward to an articulate and interesting lead.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:59 pm

luvstx wrote:I had never thought of him as lead material until last night.  I also love that he is older and more intelligent (IMO) than some of past leads.  If he dated Johns Hopkins-educated Taylor for a long time, I think we could look forward to an articulate and interesting lead.

Did you not see him cussing out Taylor the last time he was on BIP? Especially since she told him she doesn't like that kind of language. He wasn't so articulate then.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Found this headline on Yahoo just now:

"Entertainment Entertainment Tonight
Bachelor in Paradise' Star Derek Peth 'Open' to Becoming Next 'Bachelor,' Source Says."

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:03 pm

@Doats Thanks. Here’s the link: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-paradise-apos-star-174930944.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:23 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
luvstx wrote:I had never thought of him as lead material until last night.  I also love that he is older and more intelligent (IMO) than some of past leads.  If he dated Johns Hopkins-educated Taylor for a long time, I think we could look forward to an articulate and interesting lead.

Did you not see him cussing out Taylor the last time he was on BIP?  Especially since she told him she doesn't like that kind of language. He wasn't so articulate then.

IMO

Guess I just forgot that....whoops!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99