SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:On Reddit, someone who lives in Peter's neighborhood said they had to sign disclosures for filming there. Obviously we've had people who have filmed intro videos only to not end up getting it (Caila), but it sounds like he's still very much in the running.

I think you mean, nondisclosures.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:16 am

ilgirl wrote:RS tweeted tonight that it's Peter...

Yay!

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:57 am

So maybe production was making Mike look like nothing too exciting in BiP - to discourage fans who wanted him ... just a thought.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:10 pm

IMO. Both Mike and Peter are boring. Peter more so than Mike, IMO. I always watch so, I will watch either.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:30 pm

CHO wrote:So maybe production was making Mike look like nothing too exciting in BiP - to discourage fans who wanted him ...  just a thought.

It’s Mike’s post show interviews and recap appearances that have made me less enthusiastic.
Peter only interviewed a few times post-ATFR. Not enough for me to be able to compare the 2 which I find unfortunate.

Regardless, IMO the Bach is usually largely driven by the female cast. Colton’s season was different because his virginity was a bigger character than he was and took up a lot of space.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:04 pm

CHO wrote:So maybe production was making Mike look like nothing too exciting in BiP - to discourage fans who wanted him ...  just a thought.

Maybe but he had a chance to shine on his date and he still use the same corny lines and gorgeous smile. But that’s all he showed again.

I like both and will watch either.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:22 pm

I liked what I saw of Mike with the drama. I didn’t really care about his date because he was with Caelynn and I knew it wasn’t going anywhere.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:22 pm

albean99 wrote:I liked what I saw of Mike with the drama. I didn’t really care about his date because he was with Caelynn and I knew it wasn’t going anywhere.

But he choose her. He should have taken someone he liked of he didn’t like her. It was a wasted opportunity

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
albean99 wrote:I liked what I saw of Mike with the drama. I didn’t really care about his date because he was with Caelynn and I knew it wasn’t going anywhere.

But he choose her.  He should have taken someone he liked of he didn’t like her.  It was a wasted opportunity

Mike and Derek both chose 24 yrs olds (Mike for his date card; Derek for his main person). That doesn’t help the cause for more women in an older age range being cast. Not that it matters because most of the next Bach women are probably already shortlisted more for their story or drama anyway giggling
JMO

If I was choosing between Mike or Derek, I would go with Mike.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:09 pm

ilgirl wrote:RS tweeted tonight that it's Peter...
Boo
Ben Higgins 2.0

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:32 pm

'BiP's Chris Randone Says Mike Johnson Made This Critical Mistake If He Hoped to Become 'Bachelor' (Exclusive)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bip-apos-star-chris-234725760.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:49 pm

So mike didn't cry enough. Thats all im getting from that interview.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99