Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 am

@Mommyof2 wrote:https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1146479446540599297?s=19

They really are hyping Mike lately.


Yes they are and they have all the bachelor and bachelortte leads pushing it too. It's like the Cattle call that Fleiss puts out to promote who they want for next lead. Happens all the time. I do think that if Tyler does not go back with Hannah that Tyler will get the gig and the reason I say that is because of Tyler's popularity and hugh following on SM. The one that will bring in the most viewers is more then likely to get it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2674
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:54 am

@Mommyof2 wrote:https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1146479446540599297?s=19

They really are hyping Mike lately.

They are. Mike has been getting a lot of calls on SM to be bachelor too. I do think they weren’t expecting Mikes popularity, or Tyler’s. I think they casted peter with him being the next bachelor in mind but funny enough I think Tyler and mike have acquired even more support than him to be the next lead. Even if peter was their plan I have a feeling the support for others is making them go hmmm.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Posts : 230
Join date : 2019-03-01

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:20 pm

@Bachhh022 wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1146479446540599297?s=19

They really are hyping Mike lately.

They are. Mike has been getting a lot of calls on SM to be bachelor too. I do think they weren’t expecting Mikes popularity, or Tyler’s. I think they casted peter with him being the next bachelor in mind but funny enough I think Tyler and mike have acquired even more support than him to be the next lead. Even if peter was their plan I have a feeling the support for others is making them go hmmm.

I certainly hope that is true. As nice as Peter appears to be, he does nothing for me. Not to mention I feel like he is Ben 2 and I have already seen that boring show. I have not seen anyone like Tyler or Mike before, so I would prefer one of them.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12325
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:51 pm

@Sprite wrote:
@Bachhh022 wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1146479446540599297?s=19

They really are hyping Mike lately.

They are. Mike has been getting a lot of calls on SM to be bachelor too. I do think they weren’t expecting Mikes popularity, or Tyler’s. I think they casted peter with him being the next bachelor in mind but funny enough I think Tyler and mike have acquired even more support than him to be the next lead. Even if peter was their plan I have a feeling the support for others is making them go hmmm.

I certainly hope that is true. As nice as Peter appears to be, he does nothing for me. Not to mention I feel like he is Ben 2 and I have already seen that boring show. I have not seen anyone like Tyler or Mike before, so I would prefer one of them.

Ben never appealed to me but Pete does so I’m trying to figure out the differences.
I’ve come up with: Ben announced himself as “unlovable” on his first 1-1 with Kaitlyn while Pete doesn’t appear to have self esteem/self worth issues. Pete is more spontaneous and relaxed. I always found Ben stiff even when he was engaged in his version of letting loose. IMO Pete is passionate about his work. I think Ben liked his job and was hardworking but his passion is his coffee company which didn’t come into being until after he was the bachelor. I find Ben preachy. When Pete spoke with problematic Luke on the 3-1 date, Pete showed real patience, directness, and dare I say the ability to dislike while still being respectful. Not preachy.
Ben and Luke are different guys to me.

I’m also good with Mike or Tyler being the next Bachelor. Smiley I’d prefer the next lead come from Hannah’s season.


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 9005
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:28 pm

@notarose wrote:
@Sprite wrote:
@Bachhh022 wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1146479446540599297?s=19

They really are hyping Mike lately.

They are. Mike has been getting a lot of calls on SM to be bachelor too. I do think they weren’t expecting Mikes popularity, or Tyler’s. I think they casted peter with him being the next bachelor in mind but funny enough I think Tyler and mike have acquired even more support than him to be the next lead. Even if peter was their plan I have a feeling the support for others is making them go hmmm.

I certainly hope that is true. As nice as Peter appears to be, he does nothing for me. Not to mention I feel like he is Ben 2 and I have already seen that boring show. I have not seen anyone like Tyler or Mike before, so I would prefer one of them.

Ben never appealed to me but Pete does so I’m trying to figure out the differences.
I’ve come up with: Ben announced himself as “unlovable” on his first 1-1 with Kaitlyn while Pete doesn’t appear to have self esteem/self worth issues. Pete is more spontaneous and relaxed. I always found Ben stiff even when he was engaged in his version of letting loose. IMO Pete is passionate about his work. I think Ben liked his job and was hardworking but his passion is his coffee company which didn’t come into being until after he was the bachelor. I find Ben preachy. When Pete spoke with problematic Luke on the 3-1 date, Pete showed real patience, directness, and dare I say the ability to dislike while still being respectful. Not preachy.
Ben and Luke are different guys to me.

I’m also good with Mike or Tyler being the next Bachelor. Smiley I’d prefer the next lead come from Hannah’s season.

Do you mean Ben and Peter are different guys?

I agree with all of your points about the differences between Peter and Ben and I do prefer Peter to Ben for those reasons. I still find him a rather bland and baby faced, so I would still prefer Tyler or Mike, but I'd be fine with pilot Pete. He is not my type, so I would probably do another unspoiled season if he was picked. I do hope they stick to one of Hannah's guys and don't do another throw back like with Arie.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12325
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:41 am

Well, I definitely don't think Blake would be in the running after BIP. I don't know who they would pick if they went with someone from another season than Hannah's.

suzq

Posts : 1543
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:37 am

Will they or won’t they question


giggling


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 9005
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:59 am

I think popularity and hype around a cast member doesn't mean a whole lot after last season. So much campaigning around Jason and Blake and they went with Colton who very little ppl were excited to see him as the bachelor.

FMG2015

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2016-02-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:20 pm

I apologize for quoting myself but I'm bringing forward this post which has an article dated March. To me this indicates Mike was cast specifically for the possibility of being TB.

@GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

Pilot Pete I'm sure is on the top of their list but I remember coming across this article in March. Now that I've seen a couple of epi's, they probably IMHO had Mike on that list as well, and I'd be happy about that. He came across so suave and debonair and mature to me. OTOH it could be political BS.

One last question: When will this franchise have a diverse Bachelor?

We talk about this. I do think you’re going to see a diverse Bachelor certainly sooner than later. You never want to make some promise and say the next one is going to be the first, because you just don’t know. If you ask me that question in May, maybe I will be able to make that promise. It does depend on the season but I think the bigger thing is is how the diversity quotient in the makeup of the contestants has changed. And that’s really where that’s going to come from. You’ve seen it now with all our recent Bachelors and Bachelorettes being open to dating all different types of people from different backgrounds, and having diverse contestants really going farther in the show. It’s wonderful that we’ve had a diverse Bachelorette, but do I think a diverse Bachelor is overdue? Absolutely. Will we see one? Absolutely. I wish I could tell you when, but sooner rather than later is really all I can say.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-bachelorette-abc-boss-rob-mills-talks-franchise-1194879


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54918
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:04 pm

@suzq wrote:Well, I definitely don't think Blake would be in the running after BIP.  I don't know who they would pick if they went with someone from another season than Hannah's.  
I have a feeling he might redeem himself a bit during the course of the show, but not enough to be the Bachelor.

GA, that sounds promising, though I don’t trust Mills. I wouldn’t mind Mike at all.
I’m not sure about the edit he got though. He also went to BIP, so we’ll se how that turns out. He didn’t make a connection, but if he instead had a brotherly role, like Nick, it might help him.

blueblues

Posts : 813
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:44 pm

My sentiment is also that Mike was cast as a possible Bach. His tenure and edit was inline with that and so is the BIP appearance. We’ll see how he is portrayed and what he decides to do. I am very curious about this Demi Lovato thing, she seems serious... I wonder if he will go ahead and follow up or is he to shy or is just not into her...? Does he WANT to be Bach more?
All kinds of questions...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1511
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Chris Harrison Says The Bachelorette's Mike Is 'a Contender' for Bachelor: How He'd Make History
https://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-says-mike-johnson-is-contender-bachelor/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12833
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum