SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:15 pm

I have said this before, I am all for Mike as next Bachelor. I imagine he will have an interesting character, and it will open doors for a more diverse cast than we've had in recent seasons.

They've really been contemplating this "Black Bachelor" story for a long time, and Mike actually seems to be more compelling than potential past choices:
he is a military Veteran
he is in his early 30s
he presents as mature and grounded
he doesn't seem to carry skeletons in his closet/ baggage that we know of, yet
he is physically attractive

Frankly, the other possible Bachelor contenders seem "same old" to me. Great for BIP and other options within the franchise, but I would expect the same age group and mentality that we've had for the past couple of seasons. That would, imo, be a snoozefest.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:20 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:28 pm

Demi Lovato? Run, Mike, run! no no
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Besides reading the board periodically, I watched about 30 mins of Hannah's season so far. I was bored with the last two bachelors and Becca's seasons and practically skipped them. sigh.
I started watching the bachelor during Firestone season, I'm now bored. :yes:
I would love to see Mike as the bachelor but then I wonder how Fleiss domestic problems will influence his/ABC's decision.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:25 pm

I’m still hoping for Mike. I just think it’s the right time for him. Everyone I ask around here is in favor of Mike and think he’d be a popular pick.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison Says The Bachelorette's Mike Is 'a Contender' for Bachelor: How He'd Make History
https://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-says-mike-johnson-is-contender-bachelor/

Oh my gosh! What a freakin sweetheart!

“I felt things like that,” he continues. “And I remember after my heartbreak, I couldn’t even go to the mall no more, ’cause I went into the mall and I started crying because I saw people holding hands. I take love so seriously and for people to say they want me to be the Bachelor, I am so grateful. I’m appreciative.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:00 pm

'Bachelorette' Fan Favorite Mike Johnson on Whether He's Been Approached for 'Bachelor' (Exclusive)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelorette-apos-fan-favorite-212723628.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Hugesmile Mike, I get the feeling he won't need to be prepped on what to say. laugh out loud I'm pretty sure he has already been in talks, just by his little quick trip.

I just hope they don't pull a Luke/ Caila and so on with any of the final three they mess with SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Hugesmile Mike, I get the feeling he won't need to be prepped on what to say. laugh out loud  I'm pretty sure he has already been in talks, just by his little quick trip.

I just hope they don't pull a Luke/ Caila and so on with any of the final three they mess with SM.

No they won't - IMO TPTB need Mike now more than ever, more than Mike needs them.

ETA - Anyway Tyler is still in love with Hannah Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:53 pm

They never need a lead more than the lead needs them.  They always have multiple options this year is no different. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:28 pm

Mike, please.

He is a man of colour who is the right age to be seeking an actual wife and not just instagram-friendly eye candy.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:07 am

I’d be equally happy with Tyler or Mike as the lead. Either one would be the most excited about a Bachelor I’ve been since Ben H (don’t judge, I was young and naive back then laugh out loud) I think Mike would be a better Bachelor - he has a more dynamic personality, he’s older, I actually believe he’s wanting to get married, ect - but Tyler would probably have a more “dramatic” season. Depends what ABC is after.

And yes I know Pilot Pete is a possibility too but big MEH on that one for me laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99