SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Mella13 Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 3806527698

Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:20 pm

giggling
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 Caston10
https://www.instagram.com/stories/coltonunderwood/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:04 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 66205785_2447757955283061_5651996553718121396_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel8-1.fna.fbcdn
coltonunderwood We were together... I forgot the rest.

cassierandolph I LOVE YOUUU
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:59 pm

Cassie’s trip to Miami and Colton’s trip to Vegas reminded me of his promise on the beach in Mallorca: “I can go and have a boy’s weekend, you can go and have a girl’s weekend and we’d be OK with each other, trusting each other.” It’s pretty remarkable how everything he said that day has become true.

I went to look for that clip on YT, but could not find it, so I took up on myself to gather all those tweets instead – the relevant parts of the last episode – in the media tread. If nothing else it’s something positive to watch during the current train wreck of a season.
Link

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:26 pm

blueblues wrote:Cassie’s trip to Miami and Colton’s trip to Vegas reminded me of his promise on the beach in Mallorca: “I can go and have a boy’s weekend, you can go and have a girl’s weekend and we’d be OK with each other, trusting each other.” It’s pretty remarkable how everything he said that day has become true.

I went to look for that clip on YT, but could not find it, so I took up on myself to gather all those tweets instead – the relevant parts of the last episode – in the media tread. If nothing else it’s something positive to watch during the current train wreck of a season.
Link

I was just think of this!! I love how Colton is following through on his promises.

Also cassie just posted on her IG story that shes headed to Colorado now to meet up with Colton Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:30 pm

^ Cassie did a Q&A from the airport. I don't think she has done that since before the finale. These two answers were interesting:
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 Qa110
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 Qa210
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 Qa310

https://www.instagram.com/stories/cassierandolph/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:07 pm

@blueblues thanks for all the vids in the NO Discussion thread. I really enjoyed watching them again. Colton was so mature, and handled everything perfectly, and look at them now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:31 pm

Colton changed his IG "Colton loves dogs" to "Colton helps dogs". I really admire his passion for dogs. It is really cool.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 1f49b  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 1f49b  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 1f49b
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues thanks for all the vids in the NO Discussion thread. I really enjoyed watching them again. Colton was so mature, and handled everything perfectly, and look at them now!
I second that.
A few days ago i rewatched the first few episodes as i started Colton's season unspoiled. Cass was my pick for the "win" since the first episode with Hannah G as a strong second but after watching their solo time in Singapore i was sure by then Cass was the one.
I was so mad when i got spoiled by some comments on IG (It's so hard these days to stay unspoiled with SM) especially with the unusual ending. It could have been so much fun to watch it until the end not knowing what's going to happen.
Anyway, this time i kept my attention on Cassie and Oh my God Serioulsy there was so many clues since the 1st episode. Colton was so nervous doing his speech wich made him more sincere to me and to the girls IMO.
Rewatching the season reinforced my opinion about Colton as the Bachelor. He handled many situations with such a maturity no one expected from him in the begining. Actually Both him and Cass are handling their realtionship and their post-Bachelor life in a great and a mature way despite being young. Taking it slow day by day giving themselves the time to really know each other, exploring and experiencing new things together, making time for each other, doing simple things together as a couple and also taking "Me time". Also having a great support system ( Family and close friends) helps. It's great to see how Cass's family welcomed Colton to their family and treat him as one of them.
Colton is a man of his word, as you all said, he's keeping the promises he made to Cass during the show. She stated in many interviews how well he treats her, how thoughtful he is and if she wanted something he gets it done in no time.
I enjoyed watching their relationship on my tv and i'm enjoying following them on SM  beatingheart beatingheart

Last edited by Jina on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:25 pm

blueblues wrote:^ Cassie did a Q&A from the airport. I don't think she has done that since before the finale. These two answers were interesting:
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 15 Qa210
https://www.instagram.com/stories/cassierandolph/

"My dream guy" ❤ Catch me still crying in the club 24 hours later 😭
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Could they truly be any more precious? 😍
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:56 pm

awww thanks for posting that! where was it? is it recently? so good to see these 2 so happy and in love beatingheart whipped
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587