Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:55 am

@Bachhh022 oh my gosh yess!! And even in episode 3 when they shared their first onscreen kiss (now that we know their first kiss was on the summer camp group date) in his ITM he was saying every time he's around her he feels more comfortable, feels like he can be himself, "and that's what I'm looking for" ❤

YES I WENT AND FOUND THE EPISODE FOR THE DIRECT QUOTE.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Posts : 961
Join date : 2019-05-10

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:02 am



Well my ovaries just exploded 😍. The fan account nailed their caption too.


Edit: The fan account has set up a poll, ha. Will the little kitties be foster fails? I think they will.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Posts : 961
Join date : 2019-05-10

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by kmick0890 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:06 am

These two are so cute. Them taking it day by day turned out to be the biggest blessing for their relationship. I can't believe in a few months they'll have been together a year. Time has flown by.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Posts : 229
Join date : 2017-05-26

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:20 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 68787405_2321804338149065_2178762047606705425_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
cassierandolph ur cute 💛

coltonunderwood You're cute. Let's get a drink sometime

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 69029513_129675744965067_6444032117893171361_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
coltonunderwood The best part about these memories is making them with you.... thank you for always making me so happy Cass. Love you.

cassierandolph you make me happier ❤
cassierandolph Love you
butterflylove
butterflylove

Posts : 961
Join date : 2019-05-10

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:57 am

I thought this was sweet as hell. "I'm happy with an amazing girl by my side" ❤

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Img_7612
twitter
butterflylove
butterflylove

Posts : 961
Join date : 2019-05-10

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Mella13 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 am






@casscolton

His hair. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 3806527698  But happiness is real.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 1f49b
Mella13
Mella13

Posts : 134
Join date : 2013-03-28

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by blueblues on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:17 am

@Mella13 wrote:His hair. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 3806527698  But happiness is real.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 1f49b
laugh out loud
It took him almost a week to show it on SM, which is kind of endearing.

I noticed that when Cassie filmed him sleeping with the kittens on his chest, she made sure to not show the hair. Other girls would not hesitate to expose their BF in that situation, but these two always have each other’s backs.

blueblues

Posts : 848
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Mella13 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:13 am

@blueblues wrote:
@Mella13 wrote:His hair. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 3806527698  But happiness is real.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 1f49b
laugh out loud
It took him almost a week to show it on SM, which is kind of endearing.

I noticed that when Cassie filmed him sleeping with the kittens on his chest, she made sure to not show the hair. Other girls would not hesitate to expose their BF in that situation, but these two always have each other’s backs.

It is clear, that he does not like this blond vibe. Question is, why he keeps it? laugh out loud
Mella13
Mella13

Posts : 134
Join date : 2013-03-28

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Bachhh022 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:53 pm

@Mella13 wrote:
@blueblues wrote:
@Mella13 wrote:His hair. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 3806527698  But happiness is real.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 1f49b
laugh out loud
It took him almost a week to show it on SM, which is kind of endearing.

I noticed that when Cassie filmed him sleeping with the kittens on his chest, she made sure to not show the hair. Other girls would not hesitate to expose their BF in that situation, but these two always have each other’s backs.

It is clear, that he does not like this blond vibe. Question is, why he keeps it? laugh out loud

He dyed it back in Cassies most recent stories! She posted a video of their hairdresser over at Colton’s and you can see colton in the back his hair darker again and then she posted this pic:

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 560-A897-A-31-E8-4-A22-A0-F9-83-A10-C4-BD35-B
Source: Cassies story


Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Posts : 248
Join date : 2019-03-01

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Jolena on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:28 pm

@Bachhh022 wrote:
@Mella13 wrote:
@blueblues wrote:
@Mella13 wrote:His hair. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 3806527698  But happiness is real.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 1f49b
laugh out loud
It took him almost a week to show it on SM, which is kind of endearing.

I noticed that when Cassie filmed him sleeping with the kittens on his chest, she made sure to not show the hair. Other girls would not hesitate to expose their BF in that situation, but these two always have each other’s backs.

It is clear, that he does not like this blond vibe. Question is, why he keeps it? laugh out loud

He dyed it back in Cassies most recent stories! She posted a video of their hairdresser over at Colton’s and you can see colton in the back his hair darker again and then she posted this pic:

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 560-A897-A-31-E8-4-A22-A0-F9-83-A10-C4-BD35-B
Source: Cassies story




Im so glad he did. I didn't like him as a blonde AT ALL.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Mella13 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:17 am



Cassie Randolph
Mella13
Mella13

Posts : 134
Join date : 2013-03-28

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Jina on Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:22 am

Thank God he didn't keep the hair for more than one week.
I don't know what he was thinking?!
Jina
Jina

Posts : 229
Join date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum