SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Jina wrote:Thank God he didn't keep the hair for more than one week.
I don't know what he was thinking?!

I think the bleach blonde is very in in the LA scene right now so that’s prob why he tried it but it was just too much imo. He could have gone a little lighter (I believe he said his hair was lighter before his season anyways and the show chemically straightening it made it darker) but not the ice blonde color.

I could tell he knew pretty quickly he didn’t like it since he always had his hat on other than the one video Cassie posted in bed.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

happiness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Cuties had a beach day in Malibu with everyone yesterday.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:25 am

Interesting read. Colton's talking about that night in Portugal and TBPT and their manipulation.

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Jina wrote:

Interesting read. Colton's talking about that night in Portugal and TBPT and their manipulation.

Source

Im not surprised that this is what goes on with TPTB. I've known all along that this is what they do. ***edited***  JMO

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is Colton & Cassie's fan thread)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:19 pm

Jolena wrote:
Jina wrote:

Source

Im not surprised that this is what goes on with TPTB. I've known all along that this is what they do. ***edited***JMO
Jolena -That is how I saw it too. So glad it did not work though. Tyler was no- ones puppet. IMO

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is Colton & Cassie’s fan thread.)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Jina wrote:

Source
Wow! This is about a "real man" that wanted "one" woman and fought the system of the Bachelor manipulations to go after that "one" girl. Real romance story- not the fiction this franchise has gotten so low as to try to manufacture. All IMO.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:22 pm

Jina wrote:

Source
That’s a brilliant article. The analysis goes one step beyond what’s on the This American Life podcast. I really recommend that you listen to the podcast as well though. Link
Favorite quote: “The lab rat is now running the lab”.

The article is pointing out that Colton is exposing the producers’ manipulations (while still under contract). I hope it doesn’t get him in trouble. The podcast is usually released on Fridays, right after it is aired. This time it was postponed till Sunday, which might indicate that ABC was having issues with it.
I any case, Colton has solidified his position as my favorite Bachelor ever. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:18 pm

@Jolena I think you are spot on in your comments. IMO it was a cruel act that the producers didn’t tell Hannah about Jed’s gf

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Everyone should read that article.

@Jina thanks for posting.

@blueblues thanks for that link. Here is the transcript if anyone prefers to read rather than listen.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/681/transcript

A lot of of knew all this was happening, but for me I couldn't figure out why. Now I know, plain and simple, he wasn't playing by their rules.

We are in a fan thread so perhaps we can take this to the GD thread with @Jina 's permission since it's her post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 am

happiness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 21 69529880_1259324920914278_6278715233940505765_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
coltonunderwood Everyday I thank God for bringing you into my life....You make me a better man. We have been through our fair share of adventures together both traveling and at “home” - I can’t wait to make more...you are the best, I love you more girl 😉

cassierandolph Awww
cassierandolph You are so cute
cassierandolph And nice
cassierandolph I love youuu
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone should read that article.

@Jina thanks for posting.

@blueblues thanks for that link. Here is the transcript if anyone prefers to read rather than listen.

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/681/transcript

A lot of of knew all this was happening, but for me I couldn't figure out why. Now I know, plain and simple, he wasn't playing by their rules.

We are in a fan thread so perhaps we can take this to the GD thread with @Jina 's permission since it's her post.
Of course @GuardianAngel you can take it anywhere so the discussions can be more open and interesting ;)
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:52 am

butterflylove wrote:happiness - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 21 69529880_1259324920914278_6278715233940505765_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
coltonunderwood Everyday I thank God for bringing you into my life....You make me a better man. We have been through our fair share of adventures together both traveling and at “home” - I can’t wait to make more...you are the best, I love you more girl 😉

cassierandolph Awww
cassierandolph You are so cute
cassierandolph And nice
cassierandolph I love youuu
Awwwww what a sweet caption as usual  heartbeat :rosiecolored :sprinklehearts
Colton is the King of captions for me. He wins at that game everytime.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587