SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:01 am

I just realised I never left a comment when I bought over Colton's IG post. And my heart 😭❤. Day by day we're inching closer to an engagement and my heart is so full and ready for it to happen!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:16 pm

That picture and caption is too cute!!

I love how Colton describes his relationship with Cassie in that interview "a breath of fresh air" beatingheart

Kinda savage what Colton did lying to production but it makes me love him more cantstopl
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:09 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 22 67593650_124190275557035_4620461139785845258_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
cassierandolph missing this place and this guy a little extra today ⛵💛

coltonunderwood Love you and I love this boat... but mainly you

They've barely been apart 24 hours while Colton is in New York, and they've both posted the cutest posts missing each other 😭❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:01 am

butterflylove wrote:Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 22 67593650_124190275557035_4620461139785845258_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
cassierandolph missing this place and this guy a little extra today ⛵💛

coltonunderwood Love you and I love this boat... but mainly you

They've barely been apart 24 hours while Colton is in New York, and they've both posted the cutest posts missing each other 😭❤

What is wrong with his toes? It is revenge about her toe? laugh out loud
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:01 am

Colton Underwood’s Quote About Having Kids With Cassie Randolph Is So Sweet

At MorningStar Farms’ "Lose Your Veginity" event on Aug. 21, Colton told Life&Style magazine that he and Cassie definitely want more than one child. "Right now, we’re between two and three, [and] we’re playing with the three and four," he said. "I think she wants more than me!" He continued, saying "Our values and our morals and who we are as people really align and really go well with each other." I’m very, very excited about our future."

Eeeks! 3-4 little bambinos running around, omg, I cannot wait for the day this all happens!

Fans Think Colton Underwood Has 6 Toes in This Photo With Cassie Randolph

The article is rubbish, but the video attached has Colton talking about him proposing and how he's thought about the proposal 🙊.

Colton Underwood Weighs in on all the ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Drama

The main focus of this video interview isn't Colton and Cassie's relationship, but Colton does say how he and Cassie put their relationship first when they feel outside things coming between what's most important.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:06 am

Aww, date night (competitive Cass, haha!) after they attended Cassie's cousin's graduation. It's really nice that Colton could make it too. I'm sure he didn't have to, so it's really sweet.

I hope Cassie joins Colton this weekend in San Diego when he runs for WWP, and they can make a weekend of it. Perhaps catch up with Becca and Garrett.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:39 am

butterflylove wrote:Colton Underwood’s Quote About Having Kids With Cassie Randolph Is So Sweet

At MorningStar Farms’ "Lose Your Veginity" event on Aug. 21, Colton told Life&Style magazine that he and Cassie definitely want more than one child. "Right now, we’re between two and three, [and] we’re playing with the three and four," he said. "I think she wants more than me!" He continued, saying "Our values and our morals and who we are as people really align and really go well with each other." I’m very, very excited about our future."

Eeeks! 3-4 little bambinos running around, omg, I cannot wait for the day this all happens!

Fans Think Colton Underwood Has 6 Toes in This Photo With Cassie Randolph

The article is rubbish, but the video attached has Colton talking about him proposing and how he's thought about the proposal 🙊.

Colton Underwood Weighs in on all the ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Drama

The main focus of this video interview isn't Colton and Cassie's relationship, but Colton does say how he and Cassie put their relationship first when they feel outside things coming between what's most important.

Omg this is so sweet ❤❤

I do love how colton and Cassie seem really mindful about making their relationship a priority and not letting any drama affect their relationship. For being so young they’re surprisingly smart about how they’re doing this imo
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:53 am

Watching all of Linda's stories tonight seriously warmed my heart. They looked to have the best double date night, and topping it all off with room service, and Colton is in complete awe of Cass, his Miss Underwood 😍
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:41 pm

I wasn't expecting Cassie to run with Colton this morning, but it's so nice to see that she did, supporting him and getting involved.

And by the looks of their latest stories, they're back in Huntington Beach, so a nice little short trip down to San Diego and back.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:11 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 22 69295777_534554243954334_1227777886538253068_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
coltonunderwood I don’t know where this sign came from or how it ended up in the picture... but it’s probably the beers fault

cassierandolph Hahahhha
cassierandolph Ur funny
cassierandolph & cute Smiley
jason_tartick I’ll tell ya what...just freakin adorable
michellerandolph 😂😂😂

I have to agree with Jason, this photo is all kinds of adorable 😍. They look so happy and in love and it warms my heart so much.
😂 at the comments though, so many people thought this was an engagement/baby announcement from the sign, and Colton teasing it in his stories, hahah.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:28 pm

Gosh Coltons face and smile in that picture seeing hearts Not to take away from anyone else but Im hard pressed to think of any other lead that looked so obviously smitten with their final pick, he just looks so in happy!!

This may be my new favorite picture of them Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587