Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by blueblues on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:18 pm

@butterflylove wrote:Oooh! I wonder what this is about?! A new photoshoot? It looks different to the one they did the other week before Cassie headed to Paris. They look so comfy and cute!!
I think #TheCompetitionShow suggests that it is about People’s Choice Awards. Perhaps they will “check in” with Colton and Cassie as part of the show.
Looks like they managed to cover Cassie's “Harry Potter scar” on the forehead. giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Great pics! Cassie looks gorgeous!

I confess, I have had a few pairs of those crocks and I love them! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54944

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:11 am

We got so much content from the cuties today, and I loved it! They didn't leave each others side the few days leading up to Cass headed to Paris, and they've been inseparable since they both got back to LA!

And this is just the sweetest, cutest thing ever. 11pm CVS runs for a fan so Cass can sleep comfortably.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:58 am

Colton's Legacy hoodies/shirt bundles went on sale today, and we got a couple new cute photos from them 😊

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 31 70802010
cassierandolph ig story
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:02 am

I cannot wait to see what this photoshoot or filming is about. It looks so cute and comfy and cozy!

coltonunderwood You’re the best at snuggling and hogging the popcorn
saigeneyda #goals
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 31 EGxjSNhXUAIcYuB
everythingcolton @everythngcolton
The cutest thing I have ever seen ❤ @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/N7OWQDwGaE
https://mobile.twitter.com/everythngcolton/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 31 3806527698 cantstopl
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum