SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Jolena wrote:Anyone know if Greg is suppose to be joining them in St Lucia or did they just decide to take Michelle along for their anniversary getaway? no idea

I think Gregg will be, now that the convention in Saudi Arabia is over, but I had a look at flights when Colton and Cass flew to St Lucia, and it's not the most easiest, direct island to fly to.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Thanks for all the pics everyone!

They are such love birds and it's so sweet to see them together. Saint Lucia looks so beautiful!

That Tshirt laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:07 am

coltonunderwood I’m me. Also, we miss you greggsulkin
michellerandolph Not mad about it, wine is pretty awesome
adamdoleac michellerandolph is me on the red carpet and I’m her at this table
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:48 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 39 3806527698 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 39 3806527698

@colton

BTS 

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:53 pm

so damn cute  awwww

https://twitter.com/everythngcolton

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:47 pm

Thanks for posting everyone! The pups were sooooo cute! Does anyone know what was going on with the pups?

It's so fun to keep updated on these two!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for posting everyone! The pups were sooooo cute! Does anyone know what was going on with the pups?

Not sure, but I think they somehow heard of that local rescue center and decided to pay a quick visit and promote it.
Here is a link: http://helpaws.com/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:00 pm

blueblues wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for posting everyone! The pups were sooooo cute! Does anyone know what was going on with the pups?

Not sure, but I think they somehow heard of that local rescue center and decided to pay a quick visit and promote it.
Here is a link: http://helpaws.com/
The Admin handling the rescue's SM accounts knew they are in Saint Lucia tagged them in a post and invited them to visit the rescue.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Seriously this is at the top of my fav C &C pics  :rosiecolored blowkiss

@Colton

@coltonunderwood
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:23 pm

I'm wondering why the change of plan?! question 
Colton wanted to surprise her so they choose to delete the Thailand trip or the show cancelled the offer?!  scratch
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 pm

@blueblues @Jina thanks for the info!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Jina wrote:I'm wondering why the change of plan?! question 
Colton wanted to surprise her so they choose to delete the Thailand trip or the show cancelled the offer?!  scratch

I think it had to do with them being invited to the CMA's. Thailand was all lined up for their anniversary per their interviews back in September, but once they were invited to the CMA's, travelling east would take over a day, whereas flying down to the Caribbean is only a few hours.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587