SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:55 pm

whit90 wrote:RIP Sniper you were a awesome dog that gave Colton unconditional love and was always there for him.
Yes, and when you think about it, Sniper has been around since Colton was 12 – a time in his life when he was overweight and bullied, and probably didn’t have many other friends.
So sad!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by whit90 Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:16 pm

blueblues wrote:
whit90 wrote:RIP Sniper you were a awesome dog that gave Colton unconditional love and was always there for him.
Yes, and when you think about it, Sniper has been around since Colton was 12 – a time in his life when he was overweight and bullied, and probably didn’t have many other friends.
So sad!

I just can’t imagine how Colton is handling this he was always there for Colton and lived a incredible life. Cassie also made a tribute on IG about Sniper.
Very Sad !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:29 pm

^ I found it. Beautiful!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:35 am

OH gosh, I can't even get through this.

I'm so very sorry to read this. The loss of a pet is a horrible thing to go through. RIP Sniper. Run free with all the other pals that crossed over the rainbow bridge.

It will take time for Colton, and even then it hurts. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:04 am

blueblues wrote:^ I found it. Beautiful!

soo sweet. im very glad colton has cassie help him through this. He seems ok based on SM but i think its because he has Cassie helping him though. I know Colton felt like Sniper helped him through a lot so that cant be easy. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 44 2262203523
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:53 pm

That's so sad! sad Sniper seems to have been a special friend for Colton over all those years.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:53 am

cassierandolph This is so sweet 🥺 I’m so grateful for our strange circumstances and how they led us to each other ❤

"For some reason" 😂, it seems like a lifetime ago that we were watching Colton and Cass' breakup, hard to believe it was only a year ago. How far and in love they've come since it was all filmed back in Nov, 2018.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:11 pm

That's so sweet. He continues to show her how much she means to him since day one, and is certainly grateful for her. They are two cuties who continue to grow as they both lead busy lives, but make it all work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:02 pm

YAY Colton! Stayed true to himself and faithful to Cassie. They both stuck to their beliefs and morals and look where it has gotten them beatingheart
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:58 pm

This is just dang cute!! 😍

And they had a cute little Taco Tuesday date night. Hahaha at Colton stealing Cassie's food, or as he likes to call it, "I've learnt to order less because I always finish hers" 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 44 3806527698 at the tacos! The kitty vid is the sweetest thing ever!! Precious!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:31 am

Looks like Cassie got stung by a sting ray yesterday. Her sister posted that she was going to the ER 😭 I hope she’s okay.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587