SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:56 am

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Colton and Cassie have been on the quiet side of Social Media this week. Is Colton traveling? Anyone know?

I do not know the location but Colton was at a hospital playing with kids. It’s on his IG stories.

He tagged the hospital in his Instagram story which is in Colorado so that’s where he is
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:31 am

LeapofFaith wrote:such a good article and pictures of cassie and chell in cosmo mag!! but cassie's interview she gushes about colton a lot beatingheart

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoRq7CnJG8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is super cute Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:32 am

Pinkpincess wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Colton and Cassie have been on the quiet side of Social Media this week. Is Colton traveling? Anyone know?

I do not know the location but Colton was at a hospital playing with kids. It’s on his IG stories.

He tagged the hospital in his Instagram story which is in Colorado so that’s where he is
And Cassie is working long days at some clinic where she’s not allowed to post on SM.
There is still time for the occasional cute banter though:
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 6 64499219_1832184600216649_2314804483971055641_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-2.cdninstagram
cassierandolph Blue jean baby, LA lady Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 6 1f3b6 Loving this vintage inspired denim set from @7forallmankind Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 6 2764  High waist ankle skinny jeans & bustier with rainbow fringe  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 6 1f308 #7ForAllMankind #7FAM #ad

coltonunderwood Can I get your number?
- cassierandolph @coltonunderwood 867-5309

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoACA-HGiH/

Cassie has some impressing knowledge of music from when her grandparents were young, quoting Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer” and  Tommy Tutone’s “867-5309/Jenny”. yes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:52 am

Grandparents? Might be a stretch. I think more likely this music knowledge is from her parents. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:00 pm

I think Colton is out of town this week and Cassie can’t come with him as much because she has her internship on mondays and Tuesdays. Looks like she was out likely at a brand event last night (the other girl with her and Michelle was a girl that manages for Be Social their management company) but Cassie and Colton had had a few cute exchanges this week, Colton comment last night on her photo and the pictures of them FaceTiming early this week. Hopefully they get some time together soon ❤
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I think Colton is out of town this week and Cassie can’t come with him as much because she has her internship on mondays and Tuesdays. Looks like she was out likely at a brand event last night (the other girl with her and Michelle was a girl that manages for Be Social their management company) but Cassie and Colton had had a few cute exchanges this week, Colton comment last night on her photo and the pictures of them FaceTiming early this week. Hopefully they get some time together soon ❤
I didn't see his comment or the face timing picture hmmm must've missed it .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Does anyone have any idea what BIG surprise is coming from Chipole tomorrow that Colton tweeted about today?TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:04 pm

Looks like Cassie and Colton were having game night date night last night Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:06 pm

I love how they just do simple things in their realtionship and have so much fun.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:34 pm

The MTV Awards are being pre-recorded tonight, and will air Monday at 8pm! I cannot wait to see Cassie's dress, but did Colton not learn after his ACM's tweet? 😂

Edit: Updated embeded tweets with Cassie's replies. She's so cute!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:08 pm

butterflylove wrote:

The MTV Awards are being pre-recorded tonight, and will air Monday at 8pm! I cannot wait to see Cassie's dress, but did Colton not learn after his ACM's tweet? 😂

Edit: Updated embeded tweets with Cassie's replies. She's so cute!

awww awwww my gosh these 2 are the cutest!!!! thanks for posting these tweets i missed them!! Now can't wait to see C&C together again beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 pm

AND here they are our fave couple C&C Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 6 1f60d Coltons not wrong, Cassie is looking gorgeous!

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587